Bleach 168
1328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Is it me or does it start a different story then the story line from the manga? kindof sucks : \
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
interesting
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
It really is interesting. Kinda like a brand new fresh Bleach. I suppose they did this to appease the Soul Society fans. Is it just me, or did the episode feel more like a movie?
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
uh oh.
Posted 4/26/08

Raurtom wrote:

Is it me or does it start a different story then the story line from the manga? kindof sucks : \


of course it sucks, just like you hammers
Posted 4/26/08
LoL.

This stupid thread revived O_O.
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Wrong Section + Bleach topic = Fail. Math is fun!
Posted 4/26/08
oh nooo another bleach thread
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
the opening was good, the ending was horrible, the new fillers are pathetic and dull. the new captain is
cool, but the arc looks to be uninspiring like the bount, except the mayuri fight and the byakuya fights.
I hate the new arc! I wanted to see noitora and kenpachi, zommari and byakuya mayuri and szayel!!
there is no end to my pain!!!
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

FryingGuy wrote:

Wrong Section + Bleach topic = Fail. Math is fun!



you're a jerk
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
This thread fails.. Miserably..

>Wrong Section
>Bleach again?!
>Nonsense..

7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

wingdavid01 wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

Wrong Section + Bleach topic = Fail. Math is fun!



you're a jerk


Nah, just an objective peacekeeper in a world of emotions.
Posted 4/26/08
Jesus do it in Anime it's not general =_=


>.<
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

FryingGuy wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

Wrong Section + Bleach topic = Fail. Math is fun!



you're a jerk


Nah, just an objective peacekeeper in a world of emotions.



ah, you have a point there
You must be logged in to post.