First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Story...
Posted 5/20/08
Hazel: so much for the story!
Moderator
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

hyatt930 wrote:

Hazel: so much for the story!


(hehe....u should go to the unkown..most of the story is happening there.....and demon class though mostly for my demons only)
Posted 5/21/08

paolocard wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:

Hazel: so much for the story!


(hehe....u should go to the unkown..most of the story is happening there.....and demon class though mostly for my demons only)


thanks?

55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
(wait dose that mean if we want take in the story then we go 2 unknow or what???!)

Himeko: ummmm....hello anyone here *smirks* i wonder where everyone is?!
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

himeko6645 wrote:

(wait dose that mean if we want take in the story then we go 2 unknow or what???!)

Himeko: ummmm....hello anyone here *smirks* i wonder where everyone is?!


(no... you don't need to go to the unknown section just to enter the story...)

Yoru: *sleeping*
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08
(oh kk thx)

Himeko: hello *echos* mou this is boring *sigh* hmm *turns corner* wahh they have a library *runs in and starts taking books from the shelf 2 read*
Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Celia=yo mina..*notice Himeko-sempai*Himeko-Sempai...=D
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
Natsuko:yoroshiko onigaishimasu minna....
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Himeko:*looks up form book* ahh Celia-chan konichiwa and yoroshiku...demou who are u? * lokks a little confussed at Natsuko*
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

himeko6645 wrote:

Himeko:*looks up form book* ahh Celia-chan konichiwa and yoroshiku...demou who are u? * lokks a little confussed at Natsuko*


Natsuko:im natsuko...*gave her a sweet smile*
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Himeko: nice 2 meet ya Natsuko im Himeko *gives her a smile back*
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
*natsuko seats around the reads manga*
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

himeko6645 wrote:

Himeko: nice 2 meet ya Natsuko im Himeko *gives her a smile back*

Kazuki:
*wakes up in a clumsy way....ignores them and goes bak to sleep*
why did Shibley call me here again
and why this worthless trash place
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
*natsuko:sleeping*
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Yoru: *saw Natsuko sleeping and watched her*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.