First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply °RNDM° Chat room!
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 5/7/08


what jenny-neechan said is true this is like a chat room ♥su!

then let's make it a chat room! yay!


START!

Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
hmmmmmm....ame-chan likes MILK!!!!!!!!~nYA!!!!!!!
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

x-souseiki-x wrote:

hmmmmmm....ame-chan likes MILK!!!!!!!!~nYA!!!!!!!


me too suu-chan likes milk
which does ame-chan prefer?
fresh milk or powdered milk? ♥su?
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:

hmmmmmm....ame-chan likes MILK!!!!!!!!~nYA!!!!!!!


me too suu-chan likes milk
which does ame-chan prefer?
fresh milk or powdered milk? ♥su?


ame-chan prefers fresh milk!!!
how abt suu-chan?
fresh milk or powdered?


Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

x-souseiki-x wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:

hmmmmmm....ame-chan likes MILK!!!!!!!!~nYA!!!!!!!


me too suu-chan likes milk
which does ame-chan prefer?
fresh milk or powdered milk? ♥su?


ame-chan prefers fresh milk!!!
how abt suu-chan?
fresh milk or powdered?




fresh!
ne ne did m**** h*** asked you for something? ♥su?
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:

hmmmmmm....ame-chan likes MILK!!!!!!!!~nYA!!!!!!!


me too suu-chan likes milk
which does ame-chan prefer?
fresh milk or powdered milk? ♥su?


ame-chan prefers fresh milk!!!
how abt suu-chan?
fresh milk or powdered?




fresh!
ne ne did m**** h*** asked you for something? ♥su?


...hai...><....you can go see wht i replied....ne...hmmmm

WE'RE LIKE SOULSISTERSSSSSSSSS!!!! XD
WE BOTH LIKE MILK!!! AND MILK IS CONNECTED TO CEREALLLLLLLL!!!!!
does suu-chan like cereal ?~nya XD
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

x-souseiki-x wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:

hmmmmmm....ame-chan likes MILK!!!!!!!!~nYA!!!!!!!


me too suu-chan likes milk
which does ame-chan prefer?
fresh milk or powdered milk? ♥su?


ame-chan prefers fresh milk!!!
how abt suu-chan?
fresh milk or powdered?




fresh!
ne ne did m**** h*** asked you for something? ♥su?


...hai...><....you can go see wht i replied....ne...hmmmm

WE'RE LIKE SOULSISTERSSSSSSSSS!!!! XD
WE BOTH LIKE MILK!!! AND MILK IS CONNECTED TO CEREALLLLLLLL!!!!!
does suu-chan like cereal ?~nya XD


yep suu-chan likes cereal and ne ne i saw what you replied ♥su >.<
waaaa ame-chan are you going to? ♥su?
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:

hmmmmmm....ame-chan likes MILK!!!!!!!!~nYA!!!!!!!


me too suu-chan likes milk
which does ame-chan prefer?
fresh milk or powdered milk? ♥su?


ame-chan prefers fresh milk!!!
how abt suu-chan?
fresh milk or powdered?




fresh!
ne ne did m**** h*** asked you for something? ♥su?


...hai...><....you can go see wht i replied....ne...hmmmm

WE'RE LIKE SOULSISTERSSSSSSSSS!!!! XD
WE BOTH LIKE MILK!!! AND MILK IS CONNECTED TO CEREALLLLLLLL!!!!!
does suu-chan like cereal ?~nya XD


yep suu-chan likes cereal and ne ne i saw what you replied ♥su >.<
waaaa ame-chan are you going to? ♥su?


ano...hai...ame-chan is just too nice XD~NYAAAAA...maybe just one...ne...it'll be fun anyway right ^^~nya!nad ame-chan is marking it with ame-chan's name at the corner too ^^

hmm....wht is suu-chan's favourite cereal????
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

x-souseiki-x wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:

hmmmmmm....ame-chan likes MILK!!!!!!!!~nYA!!!!!!!


me too suu-chan likes milk
which does ame-chan prefer?
fresh milk or powdered milk? ♥su?


ame-chan prefers fresh milk!!!
how abt suu-chan?
fresh milk or powdered?




koko krunch cereal ..
i dunno the right spelling of it ♥su ^^
suu-chan's gonna make her one too ♥su
*sigh* last one ♥su

fresh!
ne ne did m**** h*** asked you for something? ♥su?


...hai...><....you can go see wht i replied....ne...hmmmm

WE'RE LIKE SOULSISTERSSSSSSSSS!!!! XD
WE BOTH LIKE MILK!!! AND MILK IS CONNECTED TO CEREALLLLLLLL!!!!!
does suu-chan like cereal ?~nya XD


yep suu-chan likes cereal and ne ne i saw what you replied ♥su >.<
waaaa ame-chan are you going to? ♥su?


ano...hai...ame-chan is just too nice XD~NYAAAAA...maybe just one...ne...it'll be fun anyway right ^^~nya!nad ame-chan is marking it with ame-chan's name at the corner too ^^

hmm....wht is suu-chan's favourite cereal????


Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Konchiwa Naruto Suxs
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

miyu23 wrote:

Konchiwa Naruto Suxs


~lol.. why? ♥su?
Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:

Konchiwa Naruto Suxs


~lol.. why? ♥su?


Oh~

umm.. my friend is being wierd~

actually we like Naruto a lot!!
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

miyu23 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:

Konchiwa Naruto Suxs


~lol.. why? ♥su?


Oh~

umm.. my friend is being wierd~

actually we like Naruto a lot!!


but i would totally agree if you said sakura(naruto) sucks
Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:

Konchiwa Naruto Suxs


~lol.. why? ♥su?


Oh~

umm.. my friend is being wierd~

actually we like Naruto a lot!!


but i would totally agree if you said sakura(naruto) sucks


haha me and m,y friend agree with you! we hate Sakura! nyo! ^^

she is soo~ meann~

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.