First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply °RNDM° Chat room!
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

miyu23 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:

Konchiwa Naruto Suxs


~lol.. why? ♥su?


Oh~

umm.. my friend is being wierd~

actually we like Naruto a lot!!


but i would totally agree if you said sakura(naruto) sucks


haha me and m,y friend agree with you! we hate Sakura! nyo! ^^

she is soo~ meann~



but she is better in shippuden ~lol
still she is mean only to naruto *sigh*
Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:

Konchiwa Naruto Suxs


~lol.. why? ♥su?


Oh~

umm.. my friend is being wierd~

actually we like Naruto a lot!!


but i would totally agree if you said sakura(naruto) sucks


haha me and m,y friend agree with you! we hate Sakura! nyo! ^^

she is soo~ meann~



but she is better in shippuden ~lol
still she is mean only to naruto *sigh*



lol agree~ ^^
but she is still a lil mean to Sai! nyo~
Moderator
11656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<
Posted 4/28/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<


sharing is good *NYAN! X3
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<


sharing is good *NYAN! X3


yep yep ♥su..
ne ne suu-chan's eating chocolate right now! you want one?.. ♥su?
Posted 4/28/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<


sharing is good *NYAN! X3


yep yep ♥su..
ne ne suu-chan's eating chocolate right now! you want one?.. ♥su?


Yay! chocolate NYAN! X3
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<


sharing is good *NYAN! X3


yep yep ♥su..
ne ne suu-chan's eating chocolate right now! you want one?.. ♥su?


Yay! chocolate NYAN! X3


*give kisekuro-kun half of it* here! *smiles* ♥su
Posted 4/28/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<


sharing is good *NYAN! X3


yep yep ♥su..
ne ne suu-chan's eating chocolate right now! you want one?.. ♥su?


Yay! chocolate NYAN! X3


*give kisekuro-kun half of it* here! *smiles* ♥su


NYAN! NYAN! thank you suu-chan X3
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<


sharing is good *NYAN! X3


yep yep ♥su..
ne ne suu-chan's eating chocolate right now! you want one?.. ♥su?


Yay! chocolate NYAN! X3


*give kisekuro-kun half of it* here! *smiles* ♥su


NYAN! NYAN! thank you suu-chan X3


welcome ♥su
suu-chan likes to share chocolates! yay!
ne ne is kisekuro-kun's favorite desert chocolate? ♥su?
Moderator
11656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<


sharing is good *NYAN! X3


yep yep ♥su..
ne ne suu-chan's eating chocolate right now! you want one?.. ♥su?


Hai! Oishii.. T.T
Demo.. Mii-chan ate the whole box~
Now Mii-chan is SICK of chocolate...T.T ARRRGH!!

Moderator
12001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / [ h e r e ]
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

WinterAngel209 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<


sharing is good *NYAN! X3


yep yep ♥su..
ne ne suu-chan's eating chocolate right now! you want one?.. ♥su?


Hai! Oishii.. T.T
Demo.. Mii-chan ate the whole box~
Now Mii-chan is SICK of chocolate...T.T ARRRGH!!



id get sick if i eat a whole box!!!!
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
This is the huge quote box.
Moderator
12001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / [ h e r e ]
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Sylfaen wrote:

This is the huge quote box.


yup!!!!!-n.n- it sure is!!!!!
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

joyce01 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


kisekuro wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


WinterAngel209 wrote:

Etto.... ;P
I ate chocolate~~~
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X3


mii-chan!!.. share!! ♥su >.<


sharing is good *NYAN! X3


yep yep ♥su..
ne ne suu-chan's eating chocolate right now! you want one?.. ♥su?


Hai! Oishii.. T.T
Demo.. Mii-chan ate the whole box~
Now Mii-chan is SICK of chocolate...T.T ARRRGH!!



id get sick if i eat a whole box!!!!


etto.. suu-chan doesn't but
the next day will have an eating disorder towards chocolates ♥su TT.TT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.