Created by johnandersen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What do you think of gays
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
who gives a bakers fuck. They have their lives and I got mine. As long as they dont overstep their boundaries I couldn't care less what ANYONE does with their lives.
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Dunno, I judge people on their personality.
Posted 4/24/08
this'll just cause flaming
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Why are people so concerned with the way other people just are. Homosexuality is NOT a sin and it's not anyone's right to condemn them
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Sulla wrote:

Why Lord are there 40 threads on Homosexuality here.

My answer-Shut the fuck up and put this on the Extended Homosexual thread.

Oh and Denmark is Gay.


haha bitch ur banned fucker
thats what you get for being a mod wannabe

8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Mauz15 and BasouKazuma made me love gays! They're so great for each other, tells that gays can make it in places like CR as moderators.
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

kabloey wrote:

Lol, I dun really care about Gay people. I just dont want to be involved with a gay guy. Might be raped >.<



have you ever heard a gay person say, i dont mind heterosexuals, just as long as a person of the opposite sex doesnt try and rape me, or touch me...

nope...

trust me your straightness freaks some of them out too, but they dont assume you're a sexual predator, or a child molestor.



16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:


kabloey wrote:

Lol, I dun really care about Gay people. I just dont want to be involved with a gay guy. Might be raped >.<



have you ever heard a gay person say, i dont mind heterosexuals, just as long as a person of the opposite sex doesnt try and rape me, or touch me...

nope...

trust me your straightness freaks some of them out too, but they dont assume you're a sexual predator, or a child molestor.





>__> there are often cases which Lesbians are raped by Heterosexual males to "cure" them or what ever -_-;

I don't really think heteros even have the RIGHTs to say that we're gona do something stupid to them; sure, we fall for heterosexuals often -_-; but so what? most of us don't do the things you stereotype about; e.g: "rape you" -_-;
Posted 4/24/08
Are you fucking kidding me, another thread about homosexuals. UH Im sure you people are smart enough to realize that this will only start a flaming war between everyone. I have no problems with gays and you all should not either. Get the fuck over it, we are all equal beings.
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
one of my good friends turned gay. i don't really care, i mean he's the same person except he's gay now. don't mean nothing. i don't see him differently either.
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / La area California
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
I have only been here a month and I've seen some 15 threads about homosexuality in some form or another......are you guys all closet gays? or just moronic homophobes?

lmfao I kid I kid....but not about the 15 homosexuality threads part
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Omok wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:


kabloey wrote:

Lol, I dun really care about Gay people. I just dont want to be involved with a gay guy. Might be raped >.<



have you ever heard a gay person say, i dont mind heterosexuals, just as long as a person of the opposite sex doesnt try and rape me, or touch me...

nope...

trust me your straightness freaks some of them out too, but they dont assume you're a sexual predator, or a child molestor.





>__> there are often cases which Lesbians are raped by Heterosexual males to "cure" them or what ever -_-;

I don't really think heteros even have the RIGHTs to say that we're gona do something stupid to them; sure, we fall for heterosexuals often -_-; but so what? most of us don't do the things you stereotype about; e.g: "rape you" -_-;



yep the as long as they dont touch me criteria for acceptance has always puzzled me. i tend to like anyone up to the point of them trying to molest me, ive never been sure why some people would restrict this point to homosexuals

its almost on a par with 'i dont have a problem with them, we should treat them like they are human too'

i think its homophobia at its most innocent - a genuine slight fear or discomfort as opposed to a hatred.

Posted 4/24/08
I don't care.....
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:
yep the as long as they dont touch me criteria for acceptance has always puzzled me. i tend to like anyone up to the point of them trying to molest me, ive never been sure why some people would restrict this point to homosexuals

its almost on a par with 'i dont have a problem with them, we should treat them like they are human too'

i think its homophobia at its most innocent - a genuine slight fear or discomfort as opposed to a hatred.



Yeah I suppose; homophobia can be easy to...get over with, kinda. If people- whose actually a little bit scared of gays - go and talk to one (RL or online) seriously most of us are perfectly normal -__-; theres' nothing to be scared of...

at least, my friends didn't change a bit when i told them; I still get hit when i make fun of them, I still get hugs when i feel down, and i still get to leech food from them....etc..

Homophobic is the scary one -_-; it's almost like a person being taken over by hatred...
Posted 4/24/08
i love them, they rock!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.