First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply FOOD CARD
Creator
3296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NOT TELLING AND U...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

dira1312 wrote:

NAME OF CAFE:kawaii love cafe
NAME:dira312
JOB:cooking desert chef
PIN NUMBER:1437
AGE:13
HOW MUCH MONEY U HAVE:200$


thankss
Member
13056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look behind you
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

jennyynguyen123 wrote:


dira1312 wrote:

NAME OF CAFE:kawaii love cafe
NAME:dira312
JOB:cooking desert chef
PIN NUMBER:1437
AGE:13
HOW MUCH MONEY U HAVE:200$


thankss




no problem....

Creator
3296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NOT TELLING AND U...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

dira1312 wrote:


jennyynguyen123 wrote:


dira1312 wrote:

NAME OF CAFE:kawaii love cafe
NAME:dira312
JOB:cooking desert chef
PIN NUMBER:1437
AGE:13
HOW MUCH MONEY U HAVE:200$


thankss


hehe

no problem....



Member
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / brooklyn
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

jennyynguyen123 wrote:


darko96 wrote:

NAME OF CAFE: Kawaii Love Cafe
NAME: Darko96
JOB: waitress
PIN NUMBER:5261
AGE: 11
HOW MUCH MONEY U HAVE:200$
but then id on't have a job here yet but i requested to be a waitress
im sorry if i was not suppose to do that


dun worry u have a job!


oh thank you i wan't very sure cuz then right before this i requested for a job
Creator
3296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NOT TELLING AND U...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

darko96 wrote:


jennyynguyen123 wrote:


darko96 wrote:

NAME OF CAFE: Kawaii Love Cafe
NAME: Darko96
JOB: waitress
PIN NUMBER:5261
AGE: 11
HOW MUCH MONEY U HAVE:200$
but then id on't have a job here yet but i requested to be a waitress
im sorry if i was not suppose to do that


dun worry u have a job!


oh thank you i wan't very sure cuz then right before this i requested for a job


kk
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Floating in space
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
can i make cards for this? like a credit card ^^
Creator
3296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NOT TELLING AND U...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

rollin-acorn wrote:

can i make cards for this? like a credit card ^^


sure u cannn
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Floating in space
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
COOL! Here's some sample



Member
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Name of Cafe: kawaii love cafe
Name:animefan_07
Job: waitress
Pin Number: 22862
Age:13
How much money you have: $200
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.