First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite pictures
Moderator
5800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
here, you can show what your favorite pictures are......

Here's mine:


Member
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08


^^
Posted 5/3/08


Member
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
OMG i luff the pics that r put up!!!
Member
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08


This is form a Mexican fansite but I forgot the name.
Member
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

ShiroChan1012 wrote:

here, you can show what your favorite pictures are......

Here's mine:




i love all of shirochans pic they r cute >.<
Moderator
5800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 8/8/08

wolfsraingrl wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:

here, you can show what your favorite pictures are......

Here's mine:




i love all of shirochans pic they r cute >.<


arigatou!!
Member
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
This icon!



This banner



And this wallpaper

Moderator
5800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

Scooba_Steve wrote:

This icon!



This banner



And this wallpaper



you have one of each dont you? an icon, banner, and a wallpaper
Member
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

ShiroChan1012 wrote:


Scooba_Steve wrote:

This icon!



This banner



And this wallpaper



you have one of each dont you? an icon, banner, and a wallpaper


Haha XD
I do, but I can't help it, this is my favorite series right now
Moderator
5800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Scooba_Steve wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:


Scooba_Steve wrote:

This icon!



This banner



And this wallpaper



you have one of each dont you? an icon, banner, and a wallpaper


Haha XD
I do, but I can't help it, this is my favorite series right now


really? mine too! ^.^
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Member
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In d universe, on...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
I LOVE ALL!!!!!!!!! XP
Member
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/14/08


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.