go to manga forums
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home doing nothing
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
i need answers to my Vampire Knight and Special A (S~A) Manga in the manga forums. can anybody help me out?
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
manga section is dead. dood.
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home doing nothing
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:

manga section is dead. dood.

but i didnt want to put it in other forums.
6911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under a tree list...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

ktt112020 wrote:

i need answers to my Vampire Knight and Special A (S~A) Manga in the manga forums. can anybody help me out?


like what do u need help on?
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
why is manga section dead????
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

ktt112020 wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

manga section is dead. dood.

but i didnt want to put it in other forums.

well i don't know what to say here....
but if the question is where you can read it....i suggest onemanga.
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home doing nothing
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

hikari1023 wrote:


ktt112020 wrote:

i need answers to my Vampire Knight and Special A (S~A) Manga in the manga forums. can anybody help me out?


like what do u need help on?


i need to know how many chapters in total there are for each and where i can read them all online
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

ktt112020 wrote:

i need to know how many chapters in total there are for each and where i can read them all online


well you can read them online...and if you want to see or check out...how many chapters are there already..the site where you can read online, also gives you the chapter list..and if its complete or still ongoing...

currently..vampire knight has..38 chapters...
i dun know with Special A...

sites where you can read online:
-onemanga.com(i usually go here tor read manga especially VK)
-mangafox.com
-mangavolume.com
6911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under a tree list...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:


ktt112020 wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

manga section is dead. dood.

but i didnt want to put it in other forums.

well i don't know what to say here....
but if the question is where you can read it....i suggest onemanga.


in speacial a there's 34 um skipped to ch 52 and 53 ok
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Personal thread.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.