First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Cheersquad's Bulletin Board
Member
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08
Name: kumiko
Username: lihuan1990
Age: 18
Date of birth:28/01/1990(28 jan)
grade:8th
Position: student,prefect & nurse
Motto:Never give up easily,Or u will be regret
Short Cheer for the group: north south east west, who is the best,A.S A.S is the best,Go..........Animal school
pic(for your ID)

dorm No.C1-04
Member
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08

mariebern wrote:



So.... You wannna be a cheerleader??? Maybe You have the abilities to be one!!! just fill this up and Ill approve it!!! And please put the most important thing in this form: Creativieness!!

Name:
Username:
Age:
Date of birth:
grade:
Position:
Motto:
Short Cheer for the group:
pic(for your ID)
dorm No.


Position
Captain: mariebern
Vice-captain: lacusxkira
Cheerleaders:(maximum of 20)
1)Fire_alice
2)123byrnoutgirl456
3)trenachan22
4)snowmonkey
5)
6)
7)


we also have our own dorms!
C1-01-mariebern
C1-02-Fire_alice
C1-03-lacusxkira
C1-04-
C1-05-
C1-06-
C1-07-trenachan22
C1-08-snowmonkey
C1-09-
C1-10-

we also have our oficial Id






Contest: Best Cheerleader of the Month!!
This Will Start in May so Hurry and Participate
Mechanics:
1)Be Friendly
2)Be lively
3) participate


Name: kumiko
Username: lihuan1990
Age: 18
Date of birth:28/01/1990(28 jan)
grade:8th
Position: student,prefect & nurse
Motto:Never give up easily,Or u will be regret
Short Cheer for the group: north south east west, who is the best,A.S A.S is the best,Go..........Animal school
pic(for your ID)

dorm No.C1-04
Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08

lihuan1990 wrote:


mariebern wrote:



So.... You wannna be a cheerleader??? Maybe You have the abilities to be one!!! just fill this up and Ill approve it!!! And please put the most important thing in this form: Creativieness!!

Name:
Username:
Age:
Date of birth:
grade:
Position:
Motto:
Short Cheer for the group:
pic(for your ID)
dorm No.


Position
Captain: mariebern
Vice-captain: lacusxkira
Cheerleaders:(maximum of 20)
1)Fire_alice
2)123byrnoutgirl456
3)trenachan22
4)snowmonkey
5)
6)
7)


we also have our own dorms!
C1-01-mariebern
C1-02-Fire_alice
C1-03-lacusxkira
C1-04-
C1-05-
C1-06-
C1-07-trenachan22
C1-08-snowmonkey
C1-09-
C1-10-

we also have our oficial Id






Contest: Best Cheerleader of the Month!!
This Will Start in May so Hurry and Participate
Mechanics:
1)Be Friendly
2)Be lively
3) participate


Name: kumiko
Username: lihuan1990
Age: 18
Date of birth:28/01/1990(28 jan)
grade:8th
Position: student,prefect & nurse
Motto:Never give up easily,Or u will be regret
Short Cheer for the group: north south east west, who is the best,A.S A.S is the best,Go..........Animal school
pic(for your ID)

dorm No.C1-04


accepted
Member
4828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
Name: wendy
Username: wendyriya
Age: 14
Date of birth: april 20
grade:high school 3rd
Position:cheerleader
Motto: actively cheering everyday
Short Cheer for the group: we go to the top and reach our goal animal school make it first*clap* *clap*
pic(for your ID)
dorm No C1-04
Member
4828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
Name: wendy
Username: wendyriya
Age: 14
Date of birth: april 20
grade:high school 3rd
Position:cheerleader
Motto: actively cheering everyday
Short Cheer for the group: we go to the top and reach our goal animal school make it first*clap* *clap*
pic (sorry I can't find any cheerleader anime pics)
dorm No C1-04
Member
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a fragment of my...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
what kind of cheers do you want?

here is one adapted from a show 'bring it on'

cheer:

awesome! a swell! like totally freak me out, i mean right on! we are all the number 1s!!!

*waves the pom-pom in the air*
Member
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a fragment of my...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
ok, i just thought of one.

cheer:

we are O,
we are N,
we are O-N-E,
we are the one,
the only one. to. WIN !!!



sounds lame right ???

copyrighted people
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
Name:Yukari Hikari
Username:Kimmy_chan
Age:13
Date of birth:21st July
grade:i dunno..7?
Position:any will do
Motto:We Live to Fight!
Short Cheer for the group:Everywher v go,ppl wanna noe,who v are and wher v come from so we tell them!v come for animal skool,v come from animal skool,it is fun and very nice..v are the best,animal skool!gogogogo!(sort of long rite?srry)
pic(for your ID)can u find me one?coz im out of cheerleading pic!imr eally srry
dorm No.C1 05 plz!

thx alot
Member
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a fragment of my...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/17/08
konnichiwa minna-san =))

Member
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a fragment of my...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/17/08
here's a cheer:

V,V,VIC
C,C,CTO
O,O,ORY
VICTORY
victory victory that's our cry

* jumps up and down *
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08
Name: yuki
Username: carebear05
Age:14
Date of birth:31st december
grade:8th
Position:Cheerleader
Motto: Never give up and not have any regrets! so do your best in everything you do! :D
Short Cheer for the group: Go Go Animal School ! Go Go Cheerleaders ! Go Go Us ! FIGHT-O!!
dorm No.Name:C1-05
pic:
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
Girls In Cheer Leading Suits~~~~ *Drools* Oh! *Composes Self* Anyway How Are You Girls Doing as You May Know Im The Magic Teacher Im also In charge Of Special Effects for Groups Such As Yourself so tell Me If You need any Pyrotechnics Or Something.....
Member
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a fragment of my...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/23/08

Yasuke wrote:

Girls In Cheer Leading Suits~~~~ *Drools* Oh! *Composes Self* Anyway How Are You Girls Doing as You May Know Im The Magic Teacher Im also In charge Of Special Effects for Groups Such As Yourself so tell Me If You need any Pyrotechnics Or Something.....


hi sensei =)) i'm in your class, hahas
Member
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a fragment of my...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/23/08
... why is everyone signing up and no one thinking of cheers ???
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/24/08

trenachan22 wrote:

... why is everyone signing up and no one thinking of cheers ???


Well A Good Reason Is we Dont Have A School Mascot So We dont Know what To Do..... I mean If We Were The Animal School Tigers It would Be Like "Meow Meow Animal School!" Or Something But No we Dont Have a Mascot...... And another Reason Is You Didnt Give A Theme For The cheer Like What Kinda Cheer are You supposed To do With No Theme........ (Sarcasm)But Hey Im Just the Magic/CG Teacher....... No1 should Listen To Me.... (Sarcasm)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.