First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
end of vampire knight
Member
1787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
after they kill rido, kaname is gonna sacrifice his life to perform the memory suppression on yuuki. she's gonna live the rest of her life as a normal human and forget about kaname, zero, and vampires. zero will become the world's greatest vampire hunter and he'll be protecting yuuki in the shadows for the rest of his life.
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / My room..?
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
My guess would be..

During the final battle with Kaname and Rido, Kaname is fatally wounded yet he is still able to kill Rido. As Kaname lays dying in Yuki's arms, he tells Zero, who is next to him, to take care of Yuki when he is gone and that he only trusts him with her. Which Zero will nod silently, kinda speechless to the situation. And then Kaname will look at Yuki and tells her he loves her once more and then...DIES!

Lol, just kidding. I don't know what kind of ending it will be...but I am going to follow this manga to the end. =)
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / somewhere on eart...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
obiously someone is gonna die, so just sit back and relax....
2660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home to friday th...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
yuuko and Zero all the wayy
6363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
I know what is going to happen, I read it al on wikipedia &nd its really going to be soo cool
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Well it's pretty much decided that Yuuki & Kaname will end up together (obvious to those who readed manga). As for ending in general my guess is that it's going to be bloody and dramatic (ending will be without a doubt fake since manga is still ongoing)
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / the great NYC
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
i do not know i like both guys, this is a first....ummm im fine with either i guess!!...wait no i like kaname, more but...aa whatever... oh but someone is going to die maybe a minor character but someone will


im trying so hard not to look at wikipedia right now......
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Yuuki dies and Kaname goes nuts.
2116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
hmm maybe zero will fall into a lvl E vampire and yuuki has no choice but to kill him ^_^
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
about kaname...



OMG! no....
yuki is for zero

but...


OMG! zero don't die!
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

dani305 wrote:

after they kill rido, kaname is gonna sacrifice his life to perform the memory suppression on yuuki. she's gonna live the rest of her life as a normal human and forget about kaname, zero, and vampires. zero will become the world's greatest vampire hunter and he'll be protecting yuuki in the shadows for the rest of his life.


OMG!
is this true...
how did you know?
manga?!

OMG!!!
Member
1787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


dani305 wrote:

after they kill rido, kaname is gonna sacrifice his life to perform the memory suppression on yuuki. she's gonna live the rest of her life as a normal human and forget about kaname, zero, and vampires. zero will become the world's greatest vampire hunter and he'll be protecting yuuki in the shadows for the rest of his life.


OMG!
is this true...
how did you know?
manga?!

OMG!!!


no, it's only my guess. the person who started this thread asked us to predict the ending for VK. the manga is still on-going so i doubt even the mangaka knows how it will end. all of the comments in this thread are speculation.
Posted 4/24/08
I don't want to know the spoilers..I hate it when people try to give you spoilers, i rather read the manga THEN watch it. =]
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

dani305 wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:


dani305 wrote:

after they kill rido, kaname is gonna sacrifice his life to perform the memory suppression on yuuki. she's gonna live the rest of her life as a normal human and forget about kaname, zero, and vampires. zero will become the world's greatest vampire hunter and he'll be protecting yuuki in the shadows for the rest of his life.


OMG!
is this true...
how did you know?
manga?!

OMG!!!


no, it's only my guess. the person who started this thread asked us to predict the ending for VK. the manga is still on-going so i doubt even the mangaka knows how it will end. all of the comments in this thread are speculation.


LOL xD
i didn't know this was a "guess the end of vampire knight"

coz it only says "end of VK"

LOL xD

gomen...

i was totally shocked...

good thing..
its just a guess ...

zeroXyuki
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
gah.....i actually want the spoilers so much right now. but i know it's wrong.....*sigh* i really hope zero doesn't die....he's lived his whole life lonely and sad...the least they could do is to give him a lover!!!! it's not fair, zero was the one always protecting and looking out for Yuuki, but in the end, Kaname gets everything.....it's not fair!!!!! he can't die, it's too cruel.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.