First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
end of vampire knight
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / how i wish that i...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

nelmster wrote:

kaname dies.
yuuki goes crazy, bites everyone, then Zero kills her.


eh?? how tragic......
1663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.==> CA==>FREA...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:

i dunno

SPOILERS PLEASE

lol xD


even if ur up with manga u still can't really decide. i think the favor is kinda to kaname with yuki and btw the main person(bad ) wont show up till a while later at least i dont think so according to the manga, but who knows how it will turn out. read the manga if you didnt if u really want to know wat happens.
Member
1816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
they all turn Vampires..
Member
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / crystal tokyo [cali]
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
yeah, i hate having to wait so long for them to finish each chapter.
i'm here impatiently waiting!
i want spoilers, ANYTHING! hahaha.

but i want her to end up with kaname.

Member
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
zero and yuuki will end up together . though i want zero for myself .. ^ . ^
744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
never seen it, who will recommend it?

2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / how i wish that i...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

dani305 wrote:

after they kill rido, kaname is gonna sacrifice his life to perform the memory suppression on yuuki. she's gonna live the rest of her life as a normal human and forget about kaname, zero, and vampires. zero will become the world's greatest vampire hunter and he'll be protecting yuuki in the shadows for the rest of his life.


hmmm...nice thinking...
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

tanziee wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:

i dunno

SPOILERS PLEASE

lol xD


even if ur up with manga u still can't really decide. i think the favor is kinda to kaname with yuki and btw the main person(bad ) wont show up till a while later at least i dont think so according to the manga, but who knows how it will turn out. read the manga if you didnt if u really want to know wat happens.


hai! haiii~!
Member
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
i hope yuki will end up wiv kaname
not zero...
Member
2257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Outside your House
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

nelmster wrote:

kaname dies.
yuuki goes crazy, bites everyone, then Zero kills her.


ROFLMAO. I love you for saying that. That actually got my attention. Anyway, something should happen to Zero if Yuuki goes crazy.

It's seems that it will end up with Zero x Yuuki. Though Yuuki likes Kaname, Zero seems to be more important than him. >>;;
1663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.==> CA==>FREA...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


tanziee wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:

i dunno

SPOILERS PLEASE

lol xD


even if ur up with manga u still can't really decide. i think the favor is kinda to kaname with yuki and btw the main person(bad ) wont show up till a while later at least i dont think so according to the manga, but who knows how it will turn out. read the manga if you didnt if u really want to know wat happens.


hai! haiii~!


also btw i just read a new ch just came out today. i ususally read on onemanga.com . yeah....it updates really fast.....if u needed it. mangafox.com is also good
Member
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
i don't really want to guess........just watch and i will know~
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

suzunechan wrote:


nelmster wrote:

kaname dies.
yuuki goes crazy, bites everyone, then Zero kills her.


ROFLMAO. I love you for saying that. That actually got my attention. Anyway, something should happen to Zero if Yuuki goes crazy.

It's seems that it will end up with Zero x Yuuki. Though Yuuki likes Kaname, Zero seems to be more important than him. >>;;


okie..thanks.....^^
Member
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Zero becomes a E class Vampire and kills everyone including Kaname and Yuuki...he suddenly (if this could happen) becomes a Ex-Human again and realises what he did he so depressed that he kills himself...
GG...everyone dies
Member
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

nelmster wrote:

kaname dies.
yuuki goes crazy, bites everyone, then Zero kills her.


oh...that's hilarious!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.