Ugliest anime chick
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
lol i cant remember any but i know there is ! so u tell me !
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
The Witch from Howl's Moving Castle
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

The Witch from Howl's Moving Castle


lol hey I loved that anime. Miyazaki banzai!
Posted 4/24/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

The Witch from Howl's Moving Castle


eewww. i was thinking of alvida from one piece, but this one owned her
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
O.o But u said Anime chick but yet u had ugly in it.....-_-"

I have no idea lol
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

The Witch from Howl's Moving Castle


eewww. i was thinking of alvida from one piece, but this one owned her


I showed this picture to a kid on here and he told me that she looked like his aunt lol.
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
I think she just had too much fats haha
Posted 4/24/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:


Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

The Witch from Howl's Moving Castle


eewww. i was thinking of alvida from one piece, but this one owned her


lol I showed this to a kid on here and he told me that she looked like his aunt...


hhmmm come to think of it, she does look like someone i know or knew. She looks like my algebra/calculus prof in college. This one looks better than my former professor (okay, im just kidding...she gave me a failing mark so you should understand)
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
haha.... i can only think of one.... Flay Allister... sure she is pretty in the outside but she's a raving tyrant within and a user too!
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
lol... im not very sure...
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there!
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

The Witch from Howl's Moving Castle


haha nice one!!!! that's sooo true!!! watched that already! haha ...




.. here's one..
before:


after:
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Giggling and watc...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

The Witch from Howl's Moving Castle


homg.
That thing is hideous.
Posted 4/24/08

aLecXz wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

The Witch from Howl's Moving Castle


haha nice one!!!! that's sooo true!!! watched that already! haha ...




.. here's one..
before:


after:


lol oh god...just goes to show you what staying in bed for a long time can do to you
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
duplicate.
You must be logged in to post.