First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
STDs and YOU!
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Incontrovertible wrote:
Kind of like bitches and PMS right? Shove a couple of midols down with your mouthful of cock.


Internet ≠ serious business

Let it go. Or not.. it's hilarious seeing you getting fussy over a repost. :x
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:
Kind of like bitches and PMS right? Shove a couple of midols down with your mouthful of cock.


Internet ≠ serious business

Let it go. Or not.. it's hilarious seeing you getting fussy over a repost. :x


Its hilarious how bitches come in pairs.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:
Kind of like bitches and PMS right? Shove a couple of midols down with your mouthful of cock.


Internet ≠ serious business

Let it go. Or not.. it's hilarious seeing you getting fussy over a repost. :x


Its hilarious how bitches come in pairs.


It's hilarious how you're trying to be so offensive. Try again later, kid.

0/10
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
I don't think anything is hilarious.


asamiueto wrote:

protection and (not to be racist) don't have sex with blacks would dramatically decrease your chances of stds.

That is a very offensive statement. Really, you should consider how others may take something like this before you say it, regardless of whether you *think* it's true or not. So you're saying that it's okay to have random unprotected sex with a person from any other ethnicity? (If you say that it's not what you're saying, and that you're only pointing out that it's more risky with African Americans, then please read my next sentence carefully ;] ) Well, if a person is willing to take that chance in the first place regardless of ethnicity, that kind of defeats the entire purpose of not having sex with an African Amercan, as they are still taking a dumb chance. Which would make them a, and I quote someone from above, dumb bitch. Thus, your "pointing out", is needless, and the person above has been quite accurate in their statement. ^_^
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Skales wrote:

I don't think anything is hilarious.


asamiueto wrote:

protection and (not to be racist) don't have sex with blacks would dramatically decrease your chances of stds.

That is a very offensive statement. Really, you should consider how others may take something like this before you say it, regardless of whether you *think* it's true or not. So you're saying that it's okay to have random unprotected sex with a person from any other ethnicity? (If you say that it's not what you're saying, and that you're only pointing out that it's more risky with African Americans, then please read my next sentence carefully ;] ) Well, if a person is willing to take that chance in the first place regardless of ethnicity, that kind of defeats the entire purpose of not having sex with an African Amercan, as they are still taking a dumb chance. Which would make them a, and I quote someone from above, dumb bitch. Thus, your "pointing out", is needless, and the person above has been quite accurate in their statement. ^_^


tl;dr version, please.
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
What hit the the most was this part CHICAGO (AP) — At least one in four teenage girls nationwide has a sexually transmitted disease, or more than 3 million teens, according to the first study of its kind in this age group.


At Least one in four teenage girls nation wide has sexually transmitted disease well Bless me guess what i`m a GUY WOOT lawls
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Penguin06 wrote:

What hit the the most was this part CHICAGO (AP) — At least one in four teenage girls nationwide has a sexually transmitted disease, or more than 3 million teens, according to the first study of its kind in this age group.


At Least one in four teenage girls nation wide has sexually transmitted disease well Bless me guess what i`m a GUY WOOT lawls


There's a reason why it's called an STD.
I would think that it'd be higher in males since I hear that q-tips in the pp do not mix well.
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


Penguin06 wrote:

What hit the the most was this part CHICAGO (AP) — At least one in four teenage girls nationwide has a sexually transmitted disease, or more than 3 million teens, according to the first study of its kind in this age group.


At Least one in four teenage girls nation wide has sexually transmitted disease well Bless me guess what i`m a GUY WOOT lawls


There's a reason why it's called an STD.
I would think that it'd be higher in males since I hear that q-tips in the pp do not mix well.


Ya I know , I jsut trying to bring a happy side to the guys when it said girls please dont take any offense to it
Posted 4/25/08

Skales wrote:

I don't think anything is hilarious.


asamiueto wrote:

protection and (not to be racist) don't have sex with blacks would dramatically decrease your chances of stds.

That is a very offensive statement. Really, you should consider how others may take something like this before you say it, regardless of whether you *think* it's true or not. So you're saying that it's okay to have random unprotected sex with a person from any other ethnicity? (If you say that it's not what you're saying, and that you're only pointing out that it's more risky with African Americans, then please read my next sentence carefully ;] ) Well, if a person is willing to take that chance in the first place regardless of ethnicity, that kind of defeats the entire purpose of not having sex with an African Amercan, as they are still taking a dumb chance. Which would make them a, and I quote someone from above, dumb bitch. Thus, your "pointing out", is needless, and the person above has been quite accurate in their statement. ^_^


"offensive" is subjective.

why would i take in consideration for how people feel about a statement?
the test shows that my statement is true (like it or not).
try reading the study before you open your font.

please point me to where i said unprotected sex of any sort was correct -
you dumb shit...i didn't. READ IT AGAIN sherlock.

from your statement, all you read was some comments and are trying to be politically correct. again read the study before you step up.
you dumb fuck and i'm pointing at you ;]
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Penguin06 wrote:


sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


Penguin06 wrote:

What hit the the most was this part CHICAGO (AP) — At least one in four teenage girls nationwide has a sexually transmitted disease, or more than 3 million teens, according to the first study of its kind in this age group.


At Least one in four teenage girls nation wide has sexually transmitted disease well Bless me guess what i`m a GUY WOOT lawls


There's a reason why it's called an STD.
I would think that it'd be higher in males since I hear that q-tips in the pp do not mix well.


Ya I know , I jsut trying to bring a happy side to the guys when it said girls please dont take any offense to it :D


I see. Well, I'd certainly feel the same way as well!
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


Penguin06 wrote:


sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


Penguin06 wrote:

What hit the the most was this part CHICAGO (AP) — At least one in four teenage girls nationwide has a sexually transmitted disease, or more than 3 million teens, according to the first study of its kind in this age group.


At Least one in four teenage girls nation wide has sexually transmitted disease well Bless me guess what i`m a GUY WOOT lawls


There's a reason why it's called an STD.
I would think that it'd be higher in males since I hear that q-tips in the pp do not mix well.


Ya I know , I jsut trying to bring a happy side to the guys when it said girls please dont take any offense to it :D


I see. Well, I'd certainly feel the same way as well!


You lost me there your happy for the guys or the girls *question mark*
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
You don't have to take in consideration for how people feel, which is what makes you a bitch.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Penguin06 wrote:

You lost me there your happy for the guys or the girls *question mark*


If I was male, I'd feel the same way.

Posted 4/25/08

Skales wrote:

You don't have to take in consideration for how people feel, which is what makes you a bitch. ;)


fair enough
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Skales wrote:

You don't have to take in consideration for how people feel, which is what makes you a bitch. ;)


are you calling me a bitch *!* *question mark*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.