First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
no anime?
8694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA, California i...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
i love watchin anime, i done really regret, i mean i made a lot of frends on cr, i learned some japenese (although im soo nubish, u would never no wa im sayin) and it gave a somewhat better perspective on things.

wat do u guys think?
2660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / home to friday th...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
ya i agree with you.....i love watching it and ya i am also nubish but i see things and think of this in a driffrent way with each anime i watch....all of this sounds corny but i really do like the perspevtive it put on diffrent things in real life...
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
what you two said,watching anime makes me more *aware* (if that make sense)
630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
I think Anime is what gives us that extra we don't get in normal life. Like expressions or even ways of behaving. Some people base their personality and emotional reactions on anime characters. It's not consciously, they gather a whole bunch of specs and then spontaneously behave that way.

5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
This is duplicate I think

@Anime makes me forget all the bad things that happen to me
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there!
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
i love watchin' anime too.. i used it to escape reality.. hehe
7832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / private
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Rottensentence wrote:

This is duplicate I think

@Anime is makes me forget all the bad things that happen to me


i think so
687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / earth
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
no.... life without anime is boring
anime is not just a leisure..... its a way of life.
980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Look Behind You!!...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

aLecXz wrote:

i love watchin' anime too.. i used it to escape reality.. hehe


me 2!! I use it 2 get in touch with my inner wishes! like I wish I had a zampakto from bleach or I wish I could fly!! and I really like 2 giggle at some funny animes!!
980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Look Behind You!!...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

jaurese wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:

This is duplicate I think

@Anime is makes me forget all the bad things that happen to me


i think so


yer me 2!
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
if there is no anime...

my life will be half worthless....

i loved .. love and will love animes forever..

thats what i think........
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there!
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Desolate1394 wrote:


aLecXz wrote:

i love watchin' anime too.. i used it to escape reality.. hehe


me 2!! I use it 2 get in touch with my inner wishes! like I wish I had a zampakto from bleach or I wish I could fly!! and I really like 2 giggle at some funny animes!!


giggling on animes?.. well i do that too.. and the worst is when i'll suddenly smile when i have some stuffs in my head... then my family members will.. say "you're crazy"!!!! haha.. dummy.. tee hee..
980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Look Behind You!!...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

aLecXz wrote:


Desolate1394 wrote:


aLecXz wrote:

i love watchin' anime too.. i used it to escape reality.. hehe


me 2!! I use it 2 get in touch with my inner wishes! like I wish I had a zampakto from bleach or I wish I could fly!! and I really like 2 giggle at some funny animes!!


giggling on animes?.. well i do that too.. and the worst is when i'll suddenly smile when i have some stuffs in my head... then my family members will.. say "you're crazy"!!!! haha.. dummy.. tee hee..


OMG!! im the same!!! thats so wierd!!!
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / the great NYC
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Honestly if there wasnt anime, i would prob just find something else to do.. however i have learned a few words from anime..

i would actually prob do more work
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.