First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Characters Bad At Waking Up
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Name any anime character you can find that's bad at waking up..
Yuki from Fruits Basket

Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Yoh from Shaman King and Snorlax
1663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.==> CA==>FREA...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

SixthSpade wrote:

Name any anime character you can find that's bad at waking up..
Yuki from Fruits Basket

Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club


u forgto honey too\
remember???
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
lol, all i can think of is the three (Yuki, Kyouya, and Honey) that u already mentioned.
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
Ryoma...he sleeps all the time and is always late for everything lol
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
what o_O

this is such a random thread...
4615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Its got to be Nayuki from kanon.

744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
ummmmmmmmm goku
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
i can't remember the anime, but it had some girl that kept giving a guy more and more alarm clocks... he had like 40 going off and he was still sleeping
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
yuki in fruits basket and osaka and the teacher in azumanga daioh!!
Posted 4/25/08
Tomoya from Clannad and the dude from De Capo.
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

tanziee wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:

Name any anime character you can find that's bad at waking up..
Yuki from Fruits Basket

Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club


u forgto honey too\
remember???


totally agreed >.<
Posted 4/25/08

the_hopeless_romantic wrote:

Tomoya from Clannad and the dude from De Capo.


agreed, tomoya, and id like to also add on sunohara XD...well maybe not xD

btw do u mean yoshiyuki from Da Capo?
Posted 4/25/08

zealtron wrote:


the_hopeless_romantic wrote:

Tomoya from Clannad and the dude from De Capo.


agreed, tomoya, and id like to also add on sunohara XD...well maybe not xD

btw do u mean yoshiyuki from Da Capo?



meh..probably, I should watch that again, been awhile......he made a promise to marry a girl who looks like a kid.....(perverted giggle)
1047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Taguig City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Ryoma from Prince of Tennis
Nayuki from Kanon
Jun'ichi from Da Capo
Beet from Beet the Vandel Buster
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.