First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply strongest of all claymore
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Priscilla for me. with Theresa dead no one can stop her. not even Isley + Riful + Clare + Galatea + Miria + ABC. at least at this point of time she is still invincible.
1212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
teresa!!!!!!
15070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
lemme put this in a math equation.
priscilla > teresa > riful > isley > the one cat thing.. forgot > clare > miria

lemmme esplain.
teresa, if you paid attention made a note that one day priscilla will become stronger than her.
well.... i think that one day has come...
and if you thought that riful was stronger than teresa. it's not possible either. cause riful was quite angry that she couldn't kill isley at his weakest because priscilla was there and she admits that priscilla is stronger than herself. so yea. it all makes sense since isley bowed down to priscilla as well... and clare can't possibly beat isley/riful YET. remember.. manga and anime is different.. i'm talking anime wise right now.. anime was pretty lame... and cliche.. lol.. underdog rises up to kill the strongest ever... haha share your thoughtsss yo.
4808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Teresa i think...
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Teresa no doubt o_0

She died because of her kindness >.>
Member
15800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cullen Residence,...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
teresa of the faint smile....

waaah...suuuper coool....

huhuhuh...too bad she died....

i hate priscilla....
Member
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
i think teresa and clare
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Dannar Base
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08
I think that Flora is the strongest but hides it with her calm sprit.
21268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / melvinonline.webs...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
[[ UHM~ i think its... Teresa (テレサ), Clare (クレア)... and ofcorz the author... >"<
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Teresa
Member
570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
TERESA. SHE DOMINATES! SHE WAS ONLY DESTROYED CAUSE SHE WAS CAUGHT OFF GUARD. HEHE. BUT STILL, TERESA. SHE OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sherica- wrote:

Priscilla for me. with Theresa dead no one can stop her. not even Isley + Riful + Clare + Galatea + Miria + ABC. at least at this point of time she is still invincible.


You do realize the topic is "Strongest of all Claymore" and as we all know Prissy isn't a Claymore she's an AB, that makes her the most powerful AB not the strongest Claymore. Next time please read carefully before rushing into a reply like that.
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

crazyrodent96 wrote:


sherica- wrote:

Priscilla for me. with Theresa dead no one can stop her. not even Isley + Riful + Clare + Galatea + Miria + ABC. at least at this point of time she is still invincible.


You do realize the topic is "Strongest of all Claymore" and as we all know Prissy isn't a Claymore she's an AB, that makes her the most powerful AB not the strongest Claymore. Next time please read carefully before rushing into a reply like that.


Okay then Theresa get my vote. though around 30% of the people did vote for Prissy though she did have the potential to surpass Theresa as well. but of course she went for the short cut method by releasing lol!
449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Lynnwood, WA
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i think his name was earl even though hes ex claymore, the ruler of the north
Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

killakhmerkid wrote:

i think his name was earl even though hes ex claymore, the ruler of the north


Earl o_O ?? do you even read Claymore or watch it at least, im gonna go ahead and assume that you don't, either way his name is Isley and he's NOT a Claymore he's an AB, the topic isn't strongest of all AB it's strongest of all Claymore
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.