First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
feeling pathetic
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

skygod333 wrote:

well why were you insulting me when im doing the same thing as you? i was insulting him and so were you......so my question is "Are you fucking retarded or do have a problem with me?"

.


and there is a difference between you and me. i dont automatically go to insults when its a thread i dont agree with while you do. plus you tend to automatically hate and insult those who dont agree with you so of course i have a problem with you.

as for this though i am wondering when a mod will lock it. and htere isnt an entirely a war.


skygod333 wrote:

of course ill find a way around because that would mean you are wrong. its simple logic(though im not sure you have it or even know what logic is). as for "wow", what is that and my basement is uninhabitable so i dont think ill be playing "wow in my mother's basement" anytime soon.


as for finding things around it. there will always be people who find things around you say. wether it be truth (in most cases) or false (in your case)
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
I think it's stupid that you fought with him in the first place.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:

looks like its war,

?Skygod Vs Spyris?



10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
The best arguement lol ^
Posted 11/4/07

sypris wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

well why were you insulting me when im doing the same thing as you? i was insulting him and so were you......so my question is "Are you fucking retarded or do have a problem with me?"

.


and there is a difference between you and me. i dont automatically go to insults when its a thread i dont agree with while you do. plus you tend to automatically hate and insult those who dont agree with you so of course i have a problem with you.

as for this though i am wondering when a mod will lock it. and htere isnt an entirely a war.


skygod333 wrote:

of course ill find a way around because that would mean you are wrong. its simple logic(though im not sure you have it or even know what logic is). as for "wow", what is that and my basement is uninhabitable so i dont think ill be playing "wow in my mother's basement" anytime soon.


as for finding things around it. there will always be people who find things around you say. wether it be truth (in most cases) or false (in your case)


actually you do go to insults. youre simply loquatious about it. in most cases i am right and so far ive been right seeing as how you refuse to argue with me. seeing as how my view is the only one standing, it must be right. you seem to be laboring under the delusion that youre better than me in every aspect. i have news for you: you and i are equal.
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
why get so worked up by a thread like this?

as for the boy who lost the fight. go train urself. ur weak.
Posted 11/4/07

ChrisOnline wrote:

why get so worked up by a thread like this?

as for the boy who lost the fight. go train urself. ur weak.


thank you. sypris is insane thats why.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

sypris wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

bite me. not only do you feel pathetic, you are pathetic. slap fight? owned by a little bro? are you sure youre a male? you should feel bad but i dont care. take it out in the Help thread. *spears thread.........twice*

The Help Thread


stand back from the douche attack

anyways dude ask your friends not the forum community. we are not your friend, your counselor, your mentors, nothing. put more faith in your friends than people you dont know and stop spamming forums.


stop talking shyt and help the guy that started this thread out for whoever sake dam it

Posted 11/4/07

XsYackosX wrote:


sypris wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

bite me. not only do you feel pathetic, you are pathetic. slap fight? owned by a little bro? are you sure youre a male? you should feel bad but i dont care. take it out in the Help thread. *spears thread.........twice*

The Help Thread


stand back from the douche attack

anyways dude ask your friends not the forum community. we are not your friend, your counselor, your mentors, nothing. put more faith in your friends than people you dont know and stop spamming forums.


stop talking shyt and help the guy that started this thread out for whoever sake dam it



um no? he needs to buck up. Christ, if he cant even win a fight against his little brother, i wonder if he can survive future conflicts with other people.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

skygod333 wrote:


XsYackosX wrote:


sypris wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

bite me. not only do you feel pathetic, you are pathetic. slap fight? owned by a little bro? are you sure youre a male? you should feel bad but i dont care. take it out in the Help thread. *spears thread.........twice*

The Help Thread


stand back from the douche attack

anyways dude ask your friends not the forum community. we are not your friend, your counselor, your mentors, nothing. put more faith in your friends than people you dont know and stop spamming forums.


stop talking shyt and help the guy that started this thread out for whoever sake dam it



um no? he needs to buck up. Christ, if he cant even win a fight against his little brother, i wonder if he can survive future conflicts with other people.


god i would love to see this guy get in his first fight with a date he gana be walked all over
Posted 11/4/07

sypris wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


XsYackosX wrote:


sypris wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

bite me. not only do you feel pathetic, you are pathetic. slap fight? owned by a little bro? are you sure youre a male? you should feel bad but i dont care. take it out in the Help thread. *spears thread.........twice*

The Help Thread


stand back from the douche attack

anyways dude ask your friends not the forum community. we are not your friend, your counselor, your mentors, nothing. put more faith in your friends than people you dont know and stop spamming forums.


stop talking shyt and help the guy that started this thread out for whoever sake dam it



um no? he needs to buck up. Christ, if he cant even win a fight against his little brother, i wonder if he can survive future conflicts with other people.


god i would love to see this guy get in his first fight with a date he gana be walked all over


me or him? ive already fought too many and ive lost 2 or 3 i think...cant remember, they come and go. fought with my friend the other day...was a draw.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

skygod333 wrote:


sypris wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


XsYackosX wrote:


sypris wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

bite me. not only do you feel pathetic, you are pathetic. slap fight? owned by a little bro? are you sure youre a male? you should feel bad but i dont care. take it out in the Help thread. *spears thread.........twice*

The Help Thread


stand back from the douche attack

anyways dude ask your friends not the forum community. we are not your friend, your counselor, your mentors, nothing. put more faith in your friends than people you dont know and stop spamming forums.


stop talking shyt and help the guy that started this thread out for whoever sake dam it



um no? he needs to buck up. Christ, if he cant even win a fight against his little brother, i wonder if he can survive future conflicts with other people.


god i would love to see this guy get in his first fight with a date he gana be walked all over


me or him? ive already fought too many and ive lost 2 or 3 i think...cant remember, they come and go. fought with my friend the other day...was a draw.


him i dunno how you fight

havnt gotten into any fights. one guy once tried to start one with me i turned around gave him a look and he backed off for some odd reason... i do play body shots with my friends thats fun as hell
Posted 11/4/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:

Well tell yourself your not pethetic and week and see what happends.


Golden Rule:

CR isnt a guidance counsler site!!!!!!!!!!!!!



O0o0o0o0o0 that made me lol but yeah!

and its pointless to fight with out meaning also toughen up lifes not easy

37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
fighting is total BS, why act like barbarians when u are a educated person?..
_________
thats what i think, not directed at anyone. well, dont really care..
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

ChrisOnline wrote:

fighting is total BS, why act like barbarians when u are a educated person?..
_________
thats what i think, not directed at anyone. well, dont really care..


cuz fighting is basic nature of communication
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.