First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
feeling pathetic
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
hahaha some one has to make a forum war thread......it will save alot of flaming arguments in other threads


but anyways man beat by ur little brother it must suck like a bitch..........well. *taps on back*
you should ask for a rematch later but first:

i guess u do mental, speed, flexibility, strength, power and endurance training and learn techniqes to take him down quickly.

as u probably allready know, a boxers weakness is his legs.....so concentrate on damaging that area. kicking is more powerful than punches(for me anyways). or just learn to counter all the time.

wtf am i saying.......meh

37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

sypris wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

fighting is total BS, why act like barbarians when u are a educated person?..
_________
thats what i think, not directed at anyone. well, dont really care..


cuz fighting is basic nature of communication :)


Lols.. Words are useless then?
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

ChrisOnline wrote:


sypris wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

fighting is total BS, why act like barbarians when u are a educated person?..
_________
thats what i think, not directed at anyone. well, dont really care..


cuz fighting is basic nature of communication :)


Lols.. Words are useless then?


in humanitys problems? yes
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

sypris wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:


sypris wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

fighting is total BS, why act like barbarians when u are a educated person?..
_________
thats what i think, not directed at anyone. well, dont really care..


cuz fighting is basic nature of communication :)


Lols.. Words are useless then?


in humanitys problems? yes


"the pen is mightier than the sword"
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

Nazareeni wrote:


sypris wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:


sypris wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

fighting is total BS, why act like barbarians when u are a educated person?..
_________
thats what i think, not directed at anyone. well, dont really care..


cuz fighting is basic nature of communication :)


Lols.. Words are useless then?


in humanitys problems? yes


"the pen is mightier than the sword"


yea lets have a fight ill have the sword and youll use the pen

o look i killed you AND HEY! i even get to keep your pen
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own imagina...
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
well man so what if you lose to your brother I'm a typical loser at fights but wat the hell i dont care as long as am happy. pride is a very stupid thing i know how u feel but just act like u dont care and so wat if u dont win a fight ur probably better then him at many stuff and if not then watever their are people that can beat him cmon quit feeling pathetic and cheer up its not worth it go to ur bro tell him hey u win lets stop fist fighting then it wouldnt be so victorious for him anymore
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own imagina...
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

Nazareeni wrote:

hahaha some one has to make a forum war thread......it will save alot of flaming arguments in other threads


but anyways man beat by ur little brother it must suck like a bitch..........well. *taps on back*
you should ask for a rematch later but first:

i guess u do mental, speed, flexibility, strength, power and endurance training and learn techniqes to take him down quickly.

as u probably allready know, a boxers weakness is his legs.....so concentrate on damaging that area. kicking is more powerful than punches(for me anyways). or just learn to counter all the time.

wtf am i saying.......meh



guys u r talking abt his bro u know,they are messing around not trying to seriously hurt each others wat if he got him seriously injured
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own imagina...
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
loool I once got slaped in class and this is a big deal if ur a giirl , I knew if i hit her back ill either make her bleed and get suspended or i actually didnt know what would happen if i hit her bak but i was too cowardice to do it so all i did was put my cool status on and walkk away we didnt talk for a month although we were good freinds in the end we get invited to a party and i am having fun coz i just dont care and she is like siting aside so u know freinds try to let us make up and i feel bad when she is siting in a party so although I'm the one who got slaped I went and apologized but it turned out she didnt know how to dance thats why she wasnt having fun yup story of my life just do the same so wat if ur the loser be laid bak pride will not buy me anything let him respect u by other ways
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Florida(US)-for a...
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
lol pathetic??no not at all
whoever started this probably is.
lol jk(seriously its a joke)
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
um.........................considering that this was ur idea of a thread its easy to c y u feel pathetic.....ya kinda are.......

Edit: Ok that was mayb a lil harsh, but seriously, we're just random ppl on the internet--y would u tell US this? Its not like there's anything we can do about it... Also, the idea behind a forum is to have something to discuss or argue, stuff like that, but, you can't really do anything with this thread....
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
Here is my 2 cents.

First off to the person who made this thread, get off the computer and start working out, take some martial arts. Seriously, your lil bro beat your ass, so your reflexes must be slow.

and fighting on the internet is like being in the special olympics, if you win your still a retard - but I guess its an easy way for the internet warriors to boost their egos
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 11/4/07

tearofmisery wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:

hahaha some one has to make a forum war thread......it will save alot of flaming arguments in other threads


but anyways man beat by ur little brother it must suck like a bitch..........well. *taps on back*
you should ask for a rematch later but first:

i guess u do mental, speed, flexibility, strength, power and endurance training and learn techniqes to take him down quickly.

as u probably allready know, a boxers weakness is his legs.....so concentrate on damaging that area. kicking is more powerful than punches(for me anyways). or just learn to counter all the time.

wtf am i saying.......meh



guys u r talking abt his bro u know,they are messing around not trying to seriously hurt each others wat if he got him seriously injured


oh that won't happen. what else....i mean physical pain heals but mental pain?? it is a bitch. man c'mon think about it he'll be afraid of his own little brother that'l be like wtf. it will seriously put down his confidence for an uber long time......
Posted 11/4/07

Nazareeni wrote:


sypris wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:


sypris wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

fighting is total BS, why act like barbarians when u are a educated person?..
_________
thats what i think, not directed at anyone. well, dont really care..


cuz fighting is basic nature of communication :)


Lols.. Words are useless then?


in humanitys problems? yes


"the pen is mightier than the sword"


the sword just broke your pen. sorry to hear about it.
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 11/4/07
^meh. i never said it. thats why there were comment marks
Posted 11/4/07
@ Raikuga

you either have to start working out or just stop fighting; obviously fighting just isn't your thing. just take a deep breath and get it out of your system.

How old is your little brother btw
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.