First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Cutest Anime Couples
11172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / still crying from...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
oooo tuf choice!!! i luv all of em!! but i chose mikanxnatsume!!!
i wantd 2 choose amuvikuto as wlel^^ and all of them actuallyyy
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore~so "pea...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
i voted for yuki and zero though i prefer yuki with kaname (yuki's brother)
natsume and mikan is not bad but since this topic is the cutest... i think i should really go for natsume and mikan
5665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pandemonium City
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


you don't have to, they don't need your help.
2334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ---
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
I love all of them its sooo hard to choose
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
better choose Amuto!!
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


you don't have to, they don't need your help.


i want to help so that retards like you go down.
13842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Mikan & Natsume
5665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pandemonium City
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


you don't have to, they don't need your help.


i want to help so that retards like you go down.


like i sed they don't need ur help. why'd u even think that, that's too dumb. (‡▼_▼)
2284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ichigolandia
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Mikan and Natsume!!! ^_^

then my second favorite would be

Tamaki and Hikaru ^_^
Posted 4/26/08

NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


hey you dumb get outta here if u are distructing our forum,, and why do other polls are in forums too? just imitated dem lolz..
Posted 4/26/08

mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


you don't have to, they don't need your help.


i want to help so that retards like you go down.


like i sed they don't need ur help. why'd u even think that, that's too dumb. (‡▼_▼)


i agree with mysthush,, lolz get outta hir..
Posted 4/27/08
FoR MeH It's ALL!!!
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


hey you dumb get outta here if u are distructing our forum,, and why do other polls are in forums too? just imitated dem lolz..


how about you talk to me when your grammar becomes better.
Posted 4/27/08

NewSoul wrote:


marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


hey you dumb get outta here if u are distructing our forum,, and why do other polls are in forums too? just imitated dem lolz..


how about you talk to me when your grammar becomes better.


you're just guilty coz u dont hve a companion!! dont u get it? its a shortcut so i can type faster..talk to me wen u olredy hve ur commonsense..loser...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.