First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Cutest Anime Couples
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


hey you dumb get outta here if u are distructing our forum,, and why do other polls are in forums too? just imitated dem lolz..


how about you talk to me when your grammar becomes better.


you're just guilty coz u dont hve a companion!! dont u get it? its a shortcut so i can type faster..talk to me wen u olredy hve ur commonsense..loser...



i don't need a companion. i am the only person who is correct because this thread is stupid like YOU and i could careless if you are using a shortcut because maybe you need a shortcut in life to become successful, which you will never be.
Posted 4/27/08
Really
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Zero♥Yuki
5665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pandemonium City
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

marieliciousgurL wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


you don't have to, they don't need your help.


i want to help so that retards like you go down.


like i sed they don't need ur help. why'd u even think that, that's too dumb. (‡▼_▼)


i agree with mysthush,, lolz get outta hir..


thanks ( ̄▽ ̄)
5665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pandemonium City
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

NewSoul wrote:


marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


hey you dumb get outta here if u are distructing our forum,, and why do other polls are in forums too? just imitated dem lolz..


how about you talk to me when your grammar becomes better.


you're just guilty coz u dont hve a companion!! dont u get it? its a shortcut so i can type faster..talk to me wen u olredy hve ur commonsense..loser...



i don't need a companion. i am the only person who is correct because this thread is stupid like YOU and i could careless if you are using a shortcut because maybe you need a shortcut in life to become successful, which you will never be.


If this is such a problem to you maybe you should just leave and create your own rules. We are not like you. So please, don't judge others just because of this poll, it is so childish. ( ̄へ ̄)
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


hey you dumb get outta here if u are distructing our forum,, and why do other polls are in forums too? just imitated dem lolz..


how about you talk to me when your grammar becomes better.


you're just guilty coz u dont hve a companion!! dont u get it? its a shortcut so i can type faster..talk to me wen u olredy hve ur commonsense..loser...



i don't need a companion. i am the only person who is correct because this thread is stupid like YOU and i could careless if you are using a shortcut because maybe you need a shortcut in life to become successful, which you will never be.


If this is such a problem to you maybe you should just leave and create your own rules. We are not like you. So please, don't judge others just because of this poll, it is so childish. ( ̄へ ̄)


you are still replying? hasn't it gone through your head that you are an idiot? clearly it hasn't why don't you do me a favor,STFU and jump off a cliff. this is why i hate crunchy roll forums because retards like you don't follow the rules which is childish. You do not have the right to call me childish because you are an idiot.
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Raliegh, NC
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Amu X Ikuto would be an awesome couple
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
it was between mikan&natsume and Amu&Ikuto but i went for Amu&Ikuto
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / hell hole!!!
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Yuki and Zero
5665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pandemonium City
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


marieliciousgurL wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mysthush wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic.


what's it to you?


helping the mods job easier and helping the idiots to follow the rules day by day, night by night. got it?


hey you dumb get outta here if u are distructing our forum,, and why do other polls are in forums too? just imitated dem lolz..


how about you talk to me when your grammar becomes better.


you're just guilty coz u dont hve a companion!! dont u get it? its a shortcut so i can type faster..talk to me wen u olredy hve ur commonsense..loser...



i don't need a companion. i am the only person who is correct because this thread is stupid like YOU and i could careless if you are using a shortcut because maybe you need a shortcut in life to become successful, which you will never be.


If this is such a problem to you maybe you should just leave and create your own rules. We are not like you. So please, don't judge others just because of this poll, it is so childish. ( ̄へ ̄)


you are still replying? hasn't it gone through your head that you are an idiot? clearly it hasn't why don't you do me a favor,STFU and jump off a cliff. this is why i hate crunchy roll forums because retards like you don't follow the rules which is childish. You do not have the right to call me childish because you are an idiot.


Of course I'll reply, what's it to you? Haven't you noticed that saying things like that to me is making you more childish and a little bit paranoid. You've got problems. Why should I follow you and jump over a cliff. Only childish and ignorants think that. And one more thing: you don't have the right to call me an idiot, only superiors have. Don't even think you're one of them, cause frankly from the way you talk to me, it is so childish, honestly. Should you ever grow up?

First of all an idiot is a person who's saying "wrong section IDIOT. this should be on the POLL section you lunatic." where everyone is already doing it. And he is trying to clear what he says. My advice to that idiot is stop trying. You're just wasting your time. Sound kinda familiar, ain't it?
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
none of the above..^_^
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / ~wherever sarcasm...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
mikan and natsume
25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ph!L!pp!n3$
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
mikan and natsume.. ^-^
Posted 4/28/08
Tamaki and Haruhi
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
MIKAN+NATSUME
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.