First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards!
Moderator
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08
Please fill up form:

Ocean:
Username:
Name:
Position: (Princess, Prince...ect.)
D.O.B:
Status: (Member, Moderator, Creator)
Gender:

Picture:

The design of your member card depends on which ocean you came from.

Member
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Laguna, Philippines!
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Ocean: north atlantic ocean
[purple]Username: sakura_daneLLi
Name: sakura
Position: hoping to be the green pearl duchess...
D.O.B: what's a dob??
Status: Member
Gender: female
Picture:
5008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Ocean:South Atlantic
Username:Doll_knight
Name:Celina
Position:prietess
D.O.B:2-8-94
Status:member
Gender:Female
Picture:
Posted 4/25/08

sakura_daneLLi wrote:

Ocean: north atlantic ocean
[purple]Username: sakura_daneLLi

Name: sakura
Position: hoping to be the green pearl duchess...
D.O.B: what's a dob??
Status: Member
Gender: female
Picture:


D.O.B means date of birth

Moderator
8346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In where green gr...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Ocean: Artic Ocean
Username: jcolz0202
Name: Hikari-chan
Position: Princess
D.O.B: 10-24
Status: Moderator
Gender: Female
Picture:
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place I can bre...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Ocean: North Atlantic Ocean
Username: silverhorse525
Name: Silver
Position: Priestess
D.O.B: Nov. 4
Status: Member
Gender: Female
Picture:
Member
944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At my house... wh...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Ocean: North Pacific
Username: Dr3aMiNDiVa17
Name: Amanda
Positon: Priestess
DOB: September 17
Status: Member
Gender: Female
Member
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A Dark Place
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:

Please fill up form:

Ocean:
Username:
Name:
Position: (Princess, Prince...ect.)
D.O.B:
Status: (Member, Moderator, Creator)
Gender:

Picture:

The design of your member card depends on which ocean you came from.



Ocean:Antartic
Username:420anj
Name:lan
Position: (Princess, Prince...ect.)Purple Pearl Ministress -
D.O.B:feb25
Status: (Member, Moderator, Creator)member
Gender:female
Picture:
or
Moderator
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

Doll_knight wrote:

Ocean:South Atlantic
Username:Doll_knight
Name:Celina
Position:prietess
D.O.B:2-8-94
Status:member
Gender:Female
Picture:


Moderator
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

jcolz0202 wrote:

Ocean: Artic Ocean
Username: jcolz0202
Name: Hikari-chan
Position: Princess
D.O.B: 10-24
Status: Moderator
Gender: Female
Picture:


Moderator
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

silverhorse525 wrote:

Ocean: North Atlantic Ocean
Username: silverhorse525
Name: Silver
Position: Priestess
D.O.B: Nov. 4
Status: Member
Gender: Female
Picture:


Moderator
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

Dr3aMiNDiVa17 wrote:

Ocean: North Pacific
Username: Dr3aMiNDiVa17
Name: Amanda
Positon: Priestess
DOB: September 17
Status: Member
Gender: Female


Moderator
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

420anj wrote:


Aminatsu032 wrote:

Please fill up form:

Ocean:
Username:
Name:
Position: (Princess, Prince...ect.)
D.O.B:
Status: (Member, Moderator, Creator)
Gender:

Picture:

The design of your member card depends on which ocean you came from.



Ocean:Antartic
Username:420anj
Name:lan
Position: (Princess, Prince...ect.)Purple Pearl Ministress -
D.O.B:feb25
Status: (Member, Moderator, Creator)member
Gender:female
Picture:
or




Member
944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Ocean: South Atlantic Ocean
Username: Heart_of_the_Ocean
Name: Trixie
Position: Can I be Blue Pearl Priestess??
D.O.B: June 18, 1994
Status: Member
Gender: Female
Picture:
61800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:

Please fill up form:

Ocean:
Username:
Name:
Position: (Princess, Prince...ect.)
D.O.B:
Status: (Member, Moderator, Creator)
Gender:

Picture:

The design of your member card depends on which ocean you came from.


ocean: south
animeluvergurl101
jenny
Blue Pearl Ministress
status: member
gender: female
picture:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.