First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
DBSK News Updates!
Member
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in a tree
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I agree the guys look really good in this MV...I hope the third version is just them =] Though I like this MV cause you get to see them AND there's a nice storyline.
Member
12121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 1st state that se...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

hilary922003 wrote:

Mnet's Top 10 Singers To Look Forward To In 10 Years

Mnet! has released another list among the idol world. This time to expressed the idol they believed to have the most star power and potential to last a whole decade.

1. Big Bang Leader G-Dragon (Kwon Ji Yong)
2. Wonder Girls Ahn So Hee
3. Big Bang Tae Yang
4. Big Bang TOP
5. Super Junior Shin Dong (Shin Dong Hee)
6. Big Bang Kang Dae Sung
7. DBSK Xiah (Kim Junsu)
8. SS501 Leader Kim Hyun Joong
9. SNSD Im Yoona
10. Super Junior Choi Si Won





I kind of don't like the term "Idol world"
because in 10 years time...none of the DBSK members would be considered idols!!!!
only Japan is the one who recognize them as a talented vocal group >_<
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
TVXQ's Chang Min & Yoo Chun Strikes a Pose

TVXQ's Chang Min and Yoo Chun strikes a pose for the July issue of Japan's Steady Magazine in a formal attire concept. TVXQ members are now one of the finest faces in the Entertainment World.

Member
479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Diliman, Quezon C...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

hilary922003 wrote:



that's a sticker voting board from the taping of the Pops in Seoul 1000th episode in Manila

photocredit: jaehwanxiah@multiply + cassph.org




wow.... they are barely seen in this poster....
Member
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Oppa's heart
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

kardzforluck wrote:


hilary922003 wrote:



that's a sticker voting board from the taping of the Pops in Seoul 1000th episode in Manila

photocredit: jaehwanxiah@multiply + cassph.org




wow.... they are barely seen in this poster....



who is that between hyolee n shinhwa??
i think someone erase their pic..
Member
479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Diliman, Quezon C...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

taniafen91 wrote:


kardzforluck wrote:


hilary922003 wrote:



that's a sticker voting board from the taping of the Pops in Seoul 1000th episode in Manila

photocredit: jaehwanxiah@multiply + cassph.org




wow.... they are barely seen in this poster....



who is that between hyolee n shinhwa??
i think someone erase their pic..


TVXQ..... each blue dot represents a vote.... those dots were supposed to be placed in the white section but since so many voted for TVXQ there are no space to put them.... that's the reason they are barely seen.... in fact they are not seen at all.. lol.... TVXQ and SuJu are a bit popular now in the Philippines... When TVXQ's and SuJu's VTRs were shown in the Pops in Seoul in Manila, all of those who attended screamed their lungs out....
Member
16617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / DBSK HOUSE...i TH...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

kardzforluck wrote:


taniafen91 wrote:


kardzforluck wrote:


hilary922003 wrote:



that's a sticker voting board from the taping of the Pops in Seoul 1000th episode in Manila

photocredit: jaehwanxiah@multiply + cassph.org




wow.... they are barely seen in this poster....



who is that between hyolee n shinhwa??
i think someone erase their pic..


TVXQ..... each blue dot represents a vote.... those dots were supposed to be placed in the white section but since so many voted for TVXQ there are no space to put them.... that's the reason they are barely seen.... in fact they are not seen at all.. lol.... TVXQ and SuJu are a bit popular now in the Philippines... When TVXQ's and SuJu's VTRs were shown in the Pops in Seoul in Manila, all of those who attended screamed their lungs out....


so dbsk will go here in the Philippines...?what is that dots for anyway?....
Member
16617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / DBSK HOUSE...i TH...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

hilary922003 wrote:

Yunho and Junsu on the set of Haptic 2 CF <3 HOT (:red]

the cf will be released in mid-July

For Haptic 2, DBSK alone will be filming the CF - without SNSD.[/


I think it is just them two in it, because that is all the diary mentions but it maybe just that those are the two in the photo so that is who they talked about. They mentioned that they really liked Yunho in the diary, he is their dream man.


credit : vonness and ringy@soompi,hilary922003 (for uploading)


So only dbsk members will be in the new haptic cf?...no snsd?..yeah!..
so it will be out in July...>?why is snsd not included?
Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

tsukimorikun wrote:


hilary922003 wrote:

Yunho and Junsu on the set of Haptic 2 CF <3 HOT (:red]
the cf will be released in mid-July

For Haptic 2, DBSK alone will be filming the CF - without SNSD.[/


I think it is just them two in it, because that is all the diary mentions but it maybe just that those are the two in the photo so that is who they talked about. They mentioned that they really liked Yunho in the diary, he is their dream man.


credit : vonness and ringy@soompi,hilary922003 (for uploading)


So only dbsk members will be in the new haptic cf?...no snsd?..yeah!..
so it will be out in July...>?why is snsd not included?


yeah.. only DBSK or maybe only Yunho and Junsu.. without snsd.. it was rumour to be out mid july but no one confirm it..

Member
479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Diliman, Quezon C...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08

tsukimorikun wrote:


kardzforluck wrote:


taniafen91 wrote:


kardzforluck wrote:


hilary922003 wrote:



that's a sticker voting board from the taping of the Pops in Seoul 1000th episode in Manila

photocredit: jaehwanxiah@multiply + cassph.org




wow.... they are barely seen in this poster....



who is that between hyolee n shinhwa??
i think someone erase their pic..


TVXQ..... each blue dot represents a vote.... those dots were supposed to be placed in the white section but since so many voted for TVXQ there are no space to put them.... that's the reason they are barely seen.... in fact they are not seen at all.. lol.... TVXQ and SuJu are a bit popular now in the Philippines... When TVXQ's and SuJu's VTRs were shown in the Pops in Seoul in Manila, all of those who attended screamed their lungs out....


so dbsk will go here in the Philippines...?what is that dots for anyway?....


there might be a big chance.... Because during the Pops in Seoul 1000th episode celebration which is held in Manila Film Center, VJ Isak, who is one of the talents of SM Entertainment, promised to do her best in convincing the boybands from her company to come in the Philippines... there is a big chance TVXQ will come here because VJ Isak saw that there are lots of TVXQ fans that attended the PIS....
The dots are for the on-the-spot voting.... those are given to those who attended, for them to stick to the artist they adore most in the poster....
Member
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Oppa's heart
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

kardzforluck wrote:


taniafen91 wrote:


kardzforluck wrote:


hilary922003 wrote:



that's a sticker voting board from the taping of the Pops in Seoul 1000th episode in Manila

photocredit: jaehwanxiah@multiply + cassph.org




wow.... they are barely seen in this poster....



who is that between hyolee n shinhwa??
i think someone erase their pic..


TVXQ..... each blue dot represents a vote.... those dots were supposed to be placed in the white section but since so many voted for TVXQ there are no space to put them.... that's the reason they are barely seen.... in fact they are not seen at all.. lol.... TVXQ and SuJu are a bit popular now in the Philippines... When TVXQ's and SuJu's VTRs were shown in the Pops in Seoul in Manila, all of those who attended screamed their lungs out....


owh...
thnx 4 the information..
Member
15393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Fantastic Island
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Pics from Haptic(new CF...and THSK only)











Credit:DNBN +Baidu
Member
16617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / DBSK HOUSE...i TH...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

zehl wrote:

Pics from Haptic(new CF...and THSK only)











Credit:DNBN +Baidu


Yeah, its a good thing that snsd are not there anymore!...so there will be no jealousy and bad rumors abt dbsk!..so why is there no snsd anymore!?...when will this come out!..gotta see it!

Member
15393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Fantastic Island
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

tsukimorikun wrote:


Yeah, its a good thing that snsd are not there anymore!...so there will be no jealousy and bad rumors abt dbsk!..so why is there no snsd anymore!?...when will this come out!..gotta see it!




lol,no exact date but its mid of july

Moderator
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

tsukimorikun wrote:


zehl wrote


Credit:DNBN +Baidu


Yeah, its a good thing that snsd are not there anymore!...so there will be no jealousy and bad rumors abt dbsk!..so why is there no snsd anymore!?...when will this come out!..gotta see it!



PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURE!!!
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.