First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Toma's kiss
Member
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
my brain... its not functioning at all!!! OMG... gggrrr...
Member
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UAEX9VyMtwU&feature=related

after getting my mom to translate the chinese sub, they seem to kiss more then 10 times while in production of that play

that part wasnt the issue, since they were so busy getting everything together, so one kiss for the whole play was just a minor

BUT GOD IT LOOKED GOOD..... makes mi jealous everytime
Posted 8/13/08
ahh.. cool.. wish toma would be able to kiss a girl in his next drama.. i mean, maki horikita will do.. ^____^

toma fighting! =^.^=
Posted 8/13/08

princess_rei09 wrote:

you guys want animated gifs of those kisses? lol I'm afraid to post it for fear of dying fangirls...


yeah sure.. why not.. please.. i collect animated gifs of kissing scenes.. lol.. ^____^
Posted 8/13/08
haha....I'm sorry, but every Japanese kissing scene I've seen has been really weak....that one's been a bit better....but....I appreciate the modesty, but it'll never make me jealous Mahahahahha!!


be part of the movement!!! join group "date with Mizushima hiro"!!!
Posted 8/14/08

hotarushuku wrote:

haha....I'm sorry, but every Japanese kissing scene I've seen has been really weak....that one's been a bit better....but....I appreciate the modesty, but it'll never make me jealous Mahahahahha!!


be part of the movement!!! join group "date with Mizushima hiro"!!!


yeah.. it lacks passion.. lol..taiwanese dramas are good at it.. lol.. korean dramas are of average.. ^____^
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

sexykakashi wrote:


somehow i'd rather see him kissing men than women...sigh~
not that i prefer him gay or something, its just that seeing him kissing women breaks my heart...


i've to agree with this one

Member
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside your mind..
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
OH my gawd! who the hell is that girl????!! LOL... *faint
Activity Maker
437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Beside Mr. Ikuta
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

tomagurl4ever wrote:


sormag wrote:

i remember seeing this post somewhere before but can't find it anymore...
anywayz...here it is


the kisss

the shock

the cutest expression after the kiss

From Cat in the Red Boots Stage Play~!



i felt jealous.... T_T
the scene was live.. :(


i felt the same way when i saw it.
this was the last thing i ever wanted to seee! ='(


Member
7712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

rukia1314 wrote:


tomagurl4ever wrote:


sormag wrote:

i remember seeing this post somewhere before but can't find it anymore...
anywayz...here it is


the kisss

the shock

the cutest expression after the kiss

From Cat in the Red Boots Stage Play~!



i felt jealous.... T_T
the scene was live.. :(


i felt the same way when i saw it.
this was the last thing i ever wanted to seee! ='(




aaww but atleast the kiss just 1 second or 2.. :)
but have you saw the azumi kiss?
Member
4294967295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / My pLaCe!! jEEz....
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

lawliett79 wrote:


Careline18 wrote:

the azumi kiss was hotter and i died a few times seeing it...


sorry.. haha what azumi kiss? fill me in on that...!! i love nakatsu aka toma, but i nv watch anyth of his other than hana kimi, and soon it will be akihabara deep and honey & clover




Toma- Kun doesn't play in Akihabara @deep. thats Hiroki Narimiya. Hiroki Narimiya Played Nobu in the movie Nana.
Member
4294967295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / My pLaCe!! jEEz....
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Oh nvm! Oops i thought u ment the movie. oh well...
Member
4105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

Careline18 wrote:

BEWARE OF THE AZUMI KISS: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=lp2ZE3hSkx4

XD it's just short... in the gif its longer i think XD


hey guys, what stageplay is this?? i have never seen/heard of it before!! (blame me for not researching more on toma-san) please tell me the name.. onegai shimasu!!

wow his hairstyle really suits him there.. and in that link Careline18 provided, he looked a little shy during that 'interview' by the guy hahaa XD
Posted 8/17/08

lawliett79 wrote:


Careline18 wrote:

BEWARE OF THE AZUMI KISS: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=lp2ZE3hSkx4

XD it's just short... in the gif its longer i think XD


hey guys, what stageplay is this?? i have never seen/heard of it before!! (blame me for not researching more on toma-san) please tell me the name.. onegai shimasu!!

wow his hairstyle really suits him there.. and in that link Careline18 provided, he looked a little shy during that 'interview' by the guy hahaa XD
Its called AZUMI with Toma, hasegawa Jun and Meisa.. there is a second part called AZUMI returns with Toma again and movies where shun oguri (correct me if im wrong) plays Tomas role~
Activity Maker
437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Beside Mr. Ikuta
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

tomagurl4ever wrote:


rukia1314 wrote:


tomagurl4ever wrote:


sormag wrote:

i remember seeing this post somewhere before but can't find it anymore...
anywayz...here it is


the kisss

the shock

the cutest expression after the kiss

From Cat in the Red Boots Stage Play~!



i felt jealous.... T_T
the scene was live.. :(


i felt the same way when i saw it.
this was the last thing i ever wanted to seee! ='(




aaww but atleast the kiss just 1 second or 2.. :)
but have you saw the azumi kiss?



nopewhere can i see it?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.