First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
NARUTO MOVIE 4
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

MediaAH wrote:


AHTL wrote:


MediaAH wrote:

Wow i cant wait, i thought it would be out next month.


Congratulations with being the only one making a sensible sentence in this whole topic.


To the rest, learn to fucking write English. Please.

Calm down, theres no need for that reply.


Insulting narutards is like sex to me... *pants*
23394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'd rather not say!
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

AHTL wrote:


MediaAH wrote:

Wow i cant wait, i thought it would be out next month.


Congratulations with being the only one making a sensible sentence in this whole topic.


To the rest, learn to fucking write English. Please.


What is this now...?? an english class?
1029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

AHTL wrote:


MediaAH wrote:


AHTL wrote:


MediaAH wrote:

Wow i cant wait, i thought it would be out next month.


Congratulations with being the only one making a sensible sentence in this whole topic.


To the rest, learn to fucking write English. Please.

Calm down, theres no need for that reply.


Insulting narutards is like sex to me... *pants*


Just get a group of Narutard haters, it's like a gang bang.
23394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'd rather not say!
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08
I'll think it will take a week, at most 2 or 3!
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


Candy-sama wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

4 movies already?! Wierd. We'll know that Naruto is selling out if they go to 15 like a certain series we all know.


???


Dragonball Z.


ahh yes the infamous dragonball z LOL
744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:

4 movies already?! Wierd. We'll know that Naruto is selling out if they go to 15 like a certain series we all know.


15 movies....pokemon?
3675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
based on what ive heard it shouldnt take to long to sub
2816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

zannza1 wrote:


AnimeLoverX wrote:

theres subbed versions alrdy.. what are you talking about

P.S. personally, this movie is just.. plain bad


wow you mean that ? I couldn't find it omg
I'll look again and why is it plain bad?? was the story bad?? o.o


basically same old as last movie excepts some other villain.. and nothing really exciting
2457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
yes yes yes
56014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In an Orange
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

AnimeLoverX wrote:


zannza1 wrote:


AnimeLoverX wrote:

theres subbed versions alrdy.. what are you talking about

P.S. personally, this movie is just.. plain bad


wow you mean that ? I couldn't find it omg
I'll look again and why is it plain bad?? was the story bad?? o.o


basically same old as last movie excepts some other villain.. and nothing really exciting


Oh that seems kinda boring but w/e it's Naruto after all xD
but where did u watch it? <~<' if you watched it in english
Posted 4/25/08

mfahnoor wrote:

HEY GUYS NARUTO MOVIE 4 is out ......BUT it is in RAW ..........................how much time will it take to get subbed .....plzz tell me i cant wait any more


http://www.saiyanisland.com/media/?m=yt/movie4 (watch online) HERE IS THE LINK ( but its raw)

http://www.saiyanisland.com/media/?m=movies (this is the download link)

reported
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Atlantis Sector 1...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

mfahnoor wrote:

HEY GUYS NARUTO MOVIE 4 is out ......BUT it is in RAW ..........................how much time will it take to get subbed .....plzz tell me i cant wait any more


http://www.saiyanisland.com/media/?m=yt/movie4 (watch online) HERE IS THE LINK ( but its raw)

http://www.saiyanisland.com/media/?m=movies (this is the download link)


omg no more naruto threads, but ill give you some info Naruto shippuden movie 1 (or naruto movie 4) your right it has just been released, it will probely be a week before you can expect to see it subbed from its release on the internet. But most likely dattebayo will be the first to get there hards on it (well they would be the first to make a real ligitimate copy), so it shouldnt be to long like i said.
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / technically?
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

clocut wrote:

fuck another one......


lol, thats what IM thinking
86517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Australia
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

clocut wrote:

fuck another one......


ahhhhhhhhhhhgggggg no not another one!!! save us from this horrible horrible thing........
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Well in my experience of waiting for anime movies to be subbed i can say that because this movie is so much waited for so ... it should take aroubd a week and a half to sub... but thats only if its not fansubbed
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.