First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Is Chen Qiao En and Ethan Ruan a nice couple in this drama??
Member
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / heyusa
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
i think that they match okay but i feel that they could have found someone better to be the leading actress. but overall they are okay
4239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
they look great together he's really hot and she's not like an obvious pretty person but its like hiding in there somewhere so yea... they look nice together! but im so frustrated cause episode 7 wont load for me on mysoju
2252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
of course.. they're both good-looking and great actors.. ehehhehe..
Member
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Chester UK
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
I think they are super sweet
they dont look like really good together but they are cute together ><
910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
ming dao is more compatible than Ethan....
Member
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / unknown..
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
they really make a good couple together~!soo sweet!!soo cute!!soo awesome~~<33333
2517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
maybe nice qiao en is a good actress like she has many prince charmming but when she dress up she so beautiful
4530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore.
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I think Ming Dao's more compatible...
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i honestly really like their interaction. Ethan does an awesome job, being a slightly flawed hottie. Come on, he is definitely cuter than Ming Dao. I think both of them are suited for their roles, because I don't see Chen Qiao En as a beauty. She looks normal cute. They really look good together though.
Member
26324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

LastReasonToLive wrote:

i honestly really like their interaction. Ethan does an awesome job, being a slightly flawed hottie. Come on, he is definitely cuter than Ming Dao. I think both of them are suited for their roles, because I don't see Chen Qiao En as a beauty. She looks normal cute. They really look good together though.


True.. can`t be more agree heehe
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
UM. they do but he treat her so bad after they get married.
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

daisy_ngoc wrote:

UM. they do but he treat her so bad after they get married.


Yea, he does, but he does it mostly because he feels guilty for betraying Anna. (who I can't seem to hate either, even if I was trying to earlier) Everytime he's mean to her, its because he resolves to keep her at a distance, even if she's already in his heart.
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
yup they look great together ^^
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

LastReasonToLive wrote:


daisy_ngoc wrote:

UM. they do but he treat her so bad after they get married.


Yea, he does, but he does it mostly because he feels guilty for betraying Anna. (who I can't seem to hate either, even if I was trying to earlier) Everytime he's mean to her, its because he resolves to keep her at a distance, even if she's already in his heart.


hehe somehow i agree with LastReasonToLive ^^ sorry to buzz in ><"
753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere In this...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I would prefer XIn Yi And Dylan to end up together in this drama...personally i think baron is much more cooler and handsome than ethan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.