First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
✖Romance Poems
Lovers
2104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09
Black Doves
We stare out the window,
We see faces gazing contently back
Frightened, I put my arms around you
You pulled me closer, and held me tight
The seasons pass the faces still gaze at us
Each day more faces continue to line up and stare
You finally decide to confront the faces
Tears drop from my face as i tell you not to go.
You lean down and lift up my chin
you whisper "I love you."
I try to stop you but you go.
I saw you walk and start talking to the faces.
my eyes open wider as more and more faces come near
You open your arms and I see you get pulled in
I scream "No!" and run out to you.
When I looked at you i saw a reflection of those around you
black doves stood staring at me
And you became one of them.....
Lovers
2104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
Forbidden Love
I slowly fell for him
When he talked to me i would start to melt
he cast your spell upon me
It felt like falling down a hole that never ended
He finally told me one day
"I love more than anybody."
I almost screamed and shouted but instead i took his hand
but all he did was move away and said to me slowly,
"I love you, but I can't be with you."
My heart went tumbling down and down a cliff and hit the ground and shattered
"Why?" i stuttered slowly.
"It's forbidden, you and me."
"You took my heart and did all of this just to say tell me we can't be together?" i told him
"I really want to but I'm moving away tomorrow....''
I looked at him as he moved closer.
I gathered my thoughts and ran away towards a far off place.
at my house i grabbed a bag, packed everything I needed.
But i was missing one thing.... him.
"I'm taking you with me." he said
I rushed over to him and held him tight
"Don't ever let me go." I told him
He pressed his lips to mine and pulled away
"Don't worry I won't."
And he never did
Lovers
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
Cant you see

Why cant you see?
How much you mean to me?
Your my world, my everything
I'll do anything
To keep you alive
I dont want you to die, I want you to sirvie
I love you and I'll pay
For you to live another day
Please dont go
I need you so
Your the only thing holding me together
I want you to live forever
Your too strong
To be brought down
In my eyes your perfect
No matter what anyone may suspect
Your strong
And I pray all night long
That you'll be fine
And over time
You'll get to know
How much I love you so



Standing at the Gate

Do I love him?
As I think I do?
Do you think,
he might love me too?


I hope so
Cause I like him a lot
We have lots of things to talkabout
Like a story or its plot


Hes a funny guy
He can make me laugh when Im sad
And when Im with him
Its hard to get mad


Hes the kind of guy
Who's help you through the day
No matter what the cost
He'd be glad to pay


I dont know what do
So I guess I'll just have to wait
Until he sees me
Standing at the gate


Man of my love

There is a man
A man I love
Im pretty sure
He came from the stars above


This man is my hope
My only dream
When hes around
Life isnt as it seems


He is the greatest thing
That happened to my life
He takes away
All the pain and the strife


He is the reason
I live everyday
Without him
My life would be grey


I love him
From the very start
And then i gave
My caring heart


All that I ask
Is that he
Will always love
Me for me
Lovers
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/13/09
MY SOUL

a Drop of Love is falling down into the Earth base
A flower of romantic Love if flying in the beautiful way to The end of the Sky
A pellet of Love is Broke between The shine of The wind...
A Love warmness had wraps by The sun light who come from the deep Earth
In the vast expanse of the sky... The true of gentlness feel very cool

I sit on the hard ground
With stare up to the sky
Feels the breezy of the Twilight
While open my soul

Thinking about everything
Remember about anything
And took some Learn from all the think

Feel the past
And we celebrate it

Do something now
And we know it's true

Plan the future
And Catch what we want


Nothing perfect in this world
But everything are completly each other
No one can stay alone
Cause everything have a fate to become a couple
You will never alone
Cause my soul will always stay beside you
Forever...
Lovers
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / philippines, mani...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

luv4lite wrote:

> Subject: I wanna tell him!! (For all u shy people who r afraid to confess)
>
> I feel like that and I don't want that 2 be me.....so i'll tell him.
> -Gummy Bear
> 7th grade
> stared at the guy next to me.
> He was
> my so called "best friend".
> I
> stared
> at his
> short, chocolatey brown hair,
> and wished he was
> mine.
> But he didnt notice me like that, I
> knew it.
> After class he
> walked up to me and asked
> me for the notes he had missed the day
> before and
> handed them to
> him. He said "thanks"
> and gave me a kiss on
> the cheek. I wanna
> tell him, I
> want him to
> know that I don`t
> wanna Be just friends, I love him but I`m
> just too shy,
> and I don`t know
> why...
>
> 11th Grade
> The phone rang. on
> the other end
> it was
> him. He was
> in angry tears,
> mumbling on
> and on
> about how his love had broke his heart.
> He asked
> me to come over
> because he didn't want to be alone, so I
> did. As I sat
> next to him on
> the sofa, I stared at
> his ocean blue eyes, wishing
> he was mine.
> after 2
> hours,
> he decided to go
> to sleep. He
> looked
> at me,
> said "thanks" and
> gave me a kiss on the
> cheek. I wanna tell him,
> I want him to
> kno
> that I don`t
> wanna be just
> friends, I love him but
> I'm just too shy, and idk wHy
>
> Senior Year
> The day before prom he walked to my
> locker. "My date is Sick"
> he said; she`s not qonna
> go. well I didnt
> have a dAte and
> in 7th qrade we
> made a promise that if
> neither of us had dates we would go
> together
> just as "best
> friends". So
> we did.
>
> Prom niqht
> After everything was over I was standing
> at my
> front
> door step. I stared
> at him, He smiled at me
> I want him
> to be mine,
> but he
> doesn`t
> think of me like that
> and I kno it.
> then he said "I Had the
> best time,
> thanks!" and gave me a kiss
> on the cheek. I wanna
> tell him,
> I want him to kno that I don`t
> want to be just
> friends, I love him
> but I`m just too shy,
> and I
> don`t kNow why
>
> Graduation Day
> a
> day passed, then a week, then a month.
> before I could blink, it
> was graduation day. I watched as him
> perfect
> body
> strut
> up on staqe to qet his
> diploma. I wanted him to be mine, but he
> didnt notice
> me like that, and I knew
> it. Before everyone
> went home, he came to me in his smock
> and
> hat, and
> cried as I hugged him.
> then he lifted
> his
> head from my shoulder and said, you`re
> my
> best friend,
> thanks!" and gave
> me a kiss on the Cheek.
> I wanna tell him, I want him to know that
> I
> don`t wanna
> be just friends, I
> love him but I`m just
> too shy, and I don`t know why
>
> A Few Years Later
> now I sit in the pews of the church. that
> guy is gettinq married
> now. I watched him say "i do" and drive
> off
> to his new
> life, married to another woman.
> I wanted him
> to be mine, but he didn`t see me like
> that
> and I knew
> it. But before he
> Drove away, he came to
> me n said you came!" he said. "thanks!"
> and kissed me
> on the cheek. I
> wanna tell him, I want
> him to
> know that i dont wanna be just
> friends, I love
> him but I`m just too
> shy, and i don`t
> know why }]|
>
> Years
> passed,
> I looked
> down at the coffin
> of a guy who used to
> be my "best friend". at the service they
> read a journal
> entry he had wrote in
> his hiqh school years.
> This is what it
> read: I stare at her wishing
> she was
> mine, but she doesn`t notice
> me like that, and I
> know it. i wanna tell her, i want her to
> kno
> that I
> don`t wanna be just friends,
> I love her but I'm
> just too shy, and I don`t know why. I wish
> she
> would tell
> me she loved me...I wish I
> did too. I
> thought to myself, and I cried


so sad,.. but if someone is my so called "best friend" and he always kisses me, i would think that he loved me right?
Lovers
13309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York! (UNFORT...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09


so sad,.. but if someone is my so called "best friend" and he always kisses me, i would think that he loved me right?


True
Lovers
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
ellos luv!^^
Lovers
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
Because you lived and showed
[girl saying]:Something warm,
I feel like I love you more than anything...
even though we are rivals.
Why?
Why must the world turn us around.
I...love...you.
[guy saying]:Come here...
Even though we are in diffrent worlds,
I will come to your destiny...
because...you lived...
and breathed,
and showed me...
what love is......
12425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
so kiss me like you did,

my heart stopped beating.

so love me like you did,

the memories are fleeting.

so hold me like you did,

i promise not to go.

so have me like you did,

digging deep below.

so hide me like you did,

take away my presence.

so leave me like you did,

evacuate my essence.

so hate me like you did,

don't clot me endless bleeding.

so kill me like you did,

my heart stopped beating.
Lovers
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
Poem Title: You & The Moonlight

You and the moonlight
I dream of you on the night
It was so beautiful
As the moon shine on the night.

Don't let my eyes open in reality
Just let me stay with you
Under the moonlight
Don't dissapear in front of my eyes
Because I want to feel the warm of your hug.

You and the moonlight
Don't leaves me alone tonight...


p/S:
This is the poem which I made with my heart for the person who came into my dream before...
Lovers
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
Poem Title: An Angel To My Heart

The heaven sent down
An angel to my heart
As it is a signal to bring
A brand new start
I felt the bless of my life
Ever since you came to me...
Lovers
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
Title: Flame of Love

From the very first time I saw you
I felt very hot
Is not because of the sun
Is not because of the fever
But it is because of you
Like a flame which burn my heart
Which had show the signal
Of a brand new start... ...
Lovers
58039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 10/5/09 , edited 10/5/09
I'm putting up part of my poem that i wrote a couple weeks back. i'm not putting all of it because there too much of it so if you wanna read the rest visit my pages

Painful Love

If you hold my hand
I can always pretend
that this will never end
Because when I kiss you
I can feel you
But when you leave
I heave in grief when your not here
I'm always thinking of you when you're out there
Because you see right through me
When you say love me

You touching my skin
I can never forget then
How it felt within
As my heart beats fast
I want it to last
Realizing I never want this ecstasy to pass

To Be Continued.......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.