First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
WHICH VAMPIRE SKILL YOU LIKE MOST..
Member
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Kaname's Power ofcourse. It's owning.
Member
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08

hitsugaya_toshiro wrote:


baobeiangel wrote:

kaname skill.....if i am not wrong is wind right?


Well kaname have more power than that, not just wind.
A pure blood is so powerful they can start war in any second,
thats why pure bloods are feared and respected by all the other vampires


ohhh i see..... thx for the explain^.^
Member
1359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
kaname can do a lot with his power so I'll pick him
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / anywhere your min...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
zero's powers
Member
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / here. there. ever...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Kaname Kuran's.
Member
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Ethopia
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/28/08

ilymuffins wrote:

Kaname Kuran's.


ummm, i think u are referring to SHIKI. According to the manga the person who uses the blood to form as a weapon, more like, a whip was Shiki. As for Ichijou, his weapon was that sword when he killed the Level E, but i think there is more to him than his sword.

Well, my prefer power would have to be Kaname's power b/cos his power consist of teleportation or fly, wind power, read mind, sonic wave/ power, freeze ppl with ice ( in the manga, when he froze Rido),heat up ices & possibility fire, turn people into vampires, and a pureblood respect.
Member
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / here. there. ever...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

miskat wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:

Kaname Kuran's.


ummm, i think u are referring to SHIKI. According to the manga the person who uses the blood to form as a weapon, more like, a whip was Shiki. As for Ichijou, his weapon was that sword when he killed the Level E, but i think there is more to him than his sword.

Well, my prefer power would have to be Kaname's power b/cos his power consist of teleportation or fly, wind power, read mind, sonic wave/ power, freeze ppl with ice ( in the manga, when he froze Rido), turn people into vampires, and a pureblood respect.


ah. i see. it was shiki. :D
gome. :] it was really hard telling whether who is who when you red the manga. :lol:
actually, i'm reading it now. :D
thanks for the correction anyways.
Member
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Ethopia
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

ilymuffins wrote:


miskat wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:

Kaname Kuran's.


ummm, i think u are referring to SHIKI. According to the manga the person who uses the blood to form as a weapon, more like, a whip was Shiki. As for Ichijou, his weapon was that sword when he killed the Level E, but i think there is more to him than his sword.

Well, my prefer power would have to be Kaname's power b/cos his power consist of teleportation or fly, wind power, read mind, sonic wave/ power, freeze ppl with ice ( in the manga, when he froze Rido), turn people into vampires, and a pureblood respect.


ah. i see. it was shiki. :D
gome. :] it was really hard telling whether who is who when you red the manga. :lol:
actually, i'm reading it now. :D
thanks for the correction anyways.


No biggie.. that is why i am here to correct people( giggles) j/k.
well, good luck with the manga...i hope it won't make u become even more addicted to VK like me. Hmmm...it depends on the outcome of it...how extreme of an addict u'll become.
Member
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / here. there. ever...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08

miskat wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:


miskat wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:

Kaname Kuran's.


ummm, i think u are referring to SHIKI. According to the manga the person who uses the blood to form as a weapon, more like, a whip was Shiki. As for Ichijou, his weapon was that sword when he killed the Level E, but i think there is more to him than his sword.

Well, my prefer power would have to be Kaname's power b/cos his power consist of teleportation or fly, wind power, read mind, sonic wave/ power, freeze ppl with ice ( in the manga, when he froze Rido), turn people into vampires, and a pureblood respect.


ah. i see. it was shiki. :D
gome. :] it was really hard telling whether who is who when you red the manga. :lol:
actually, i'm reading it now. :D
thanks for the correction anyways.


No biggie.. that is why i am here to correct people( giggles) j/k.
well, good luck with the manga...i hope it won't make u become even more addicted to VK like me. Hmmm...it depends on the outcome of it...how extreme of an addict u'll become.


haha. :)) i haven't actually finished it and i'm already addicted. i hope that the anime version comes sooner. i can't stand just reading manga. XD it's not enough. haha! oh well.. by any chance, do you know how many volumes of manga VK has?
Member
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Ethopia
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

ilymuffins wrote:


miskat wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:


miskat wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:

Kaname Kuran's.


ummm, i think u are referring to SHIKI. According to the manga the person who uses the blood to form as a weapon, more like, a whip was Shiki. As for Ichijou, his weapon was that sword when he killed the Level E, but i think there is more to him than his sword.

Well, my prefer power would have to be Kaname's power b/cos his power consist of teleportation or fly, wind power, read mind, sonic wave/ power, freeze ppl with ice ( in the manga, when he froze Rido), turn people into vampires, and a pureblood respect.


ah. i see. it was shiki. :D
gome. :] it was really hard telling whether who is who when you red the manga. :lol:
actually, i'm reading it now. :D
thanks for the correction anyways.


No biggie.. that is why i am here to correct people( giggles) j/k.
well, good luck with the manga...i hope it won't make u become even more addicted to VK like me. Hmmm...it depends on the outcome of it...how extreme of an addict u'll become.


haha. :)) i haven't actually finished it and i'm already addicted. i hope that the anime version comes sooner. i can't stand just reading manga. XD it's not enough. haha! oh well.. by any chance, do you know how many volumes of manga VK has?


So far...there are 8vols of VK, meaning, there are 39 chps. in VK. But, each chp. is soo very addicting & interesing& full of twists& mind-bobbling & unpredictable. As for the anime... it very different compare to the manga. The anime made it very obvious that Zero was a vampire, however, in the manga it did not gave u any sign or wat so ever that Zero was a vampire until the third or second chp. well, then again the anime works differently than the manga more like in a fast pace.

well, hopfully u finish VK. GAMBATTE

Member
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / here. there. ever...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

miskat wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:


miskat wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:


miskat wrote:


ilymuffins wrote:

Kaname Kuran's.


ummm, i think u are referring to SHIKI. According to the manga the person who uses the blood to form as a weapon, more like, a whip was Shiki. As for Ichijou, his weapon was that sword when he killed the Level E, but i think there is more to him than his sword.

Well, my prefer power would have to be Kaname's power b/cos his power consist of teleportation or fly, wind power, read mind, sonic wave/ power, freeze ppl with ice ( in the manga, when he froze Rido), turn people into vampires, and a pureblood respect.


ah. i see. it was shiki. :D
gome. :] it was really hard telling whether who is who when you red the manga. :lol:
actually, i'm reading it now. :D
thanks for the correction anyways.


No biggie.. that is why i am here to correct people( giggles) j/k.
well, good luck with the manga...i hope it won't make u become even more addicted to VK like me. Hmmm...it depends on the outcome of it...how extreme of an addict u'll become.


haha. :)) i haven't actually finished it and i'm already addicted. i hope that the anime version comes sooner. i can't stand just reading manga. XD it's not enough. haha! oh well.. by any chance, do you know how many volumes of manga VK has?


So far...there are 8vols of VK, meaning, there are 39 chps. in VK. But, each chp. is soo very addicting & interesing& full of twists& mind-bobbling & unpredictable. As for the anime... it very different compare to the manga. The anime made it very obvious that Zero was a vampire, however, in the manga it did not gave u any sign or wat so ever that Zero was a vampire until the third or second chp. well, then again the anime works differently than the manga more like in a fast pace.

well, hopfully u finish VK. GAMBATTE



oh. i see. arigato. :D
haha. :)) you're right. every chapter IS addicting. yeah. i heard that the anime version only has 26 episodes. well.. thanks again! :]
Posted 4/27/08
there hasnt been that much display of the vampire's power, but i like the power of the purebloods the best, particuraly the controling other vampires power. i caould get them to steal all the manga books i wanted , although if i were a vampire, i wouldnt have problems getting them myself. after all ichio can get his manga pretty fast.......im kinda jealous of that fact......
4456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
pureblood's power. . . yeah! YUKIxKANAME
Member
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
yuuki' power
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
kaname's power and i also like aidou's ice power

it will be interesting to see Yuuki's power too...
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The City
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
I want all the powers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.