First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Know Any good Anime?
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Queens New York
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Does anyone know any good school romance animes>?
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
School Days
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Queens New York
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Kizer_kun wrote:

School Days


i watched it already its sucks in the end
7832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / private
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Higurashi no naku koro ni
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

mashimoni wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

School Days


i watched it already its sucks in the end


what are you talking about? It was such a nice boat.
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
yes that vague depends what kind of animes your into-.-
Posted 4/25/08
Schools Days is perverted DO NOT WATCH I REPEAT DO NOT WATCH!

watch Clannad(might be slow at beggining but hang in there and watch the movie)

and la Corda d'Oro (for musical anime)

Vampire Knight (must see!)

For more good anime check out my profile and or write me for more!
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08
school rumble, final approach, ichigo 100%, today in class 2-d(or something), theres also that recent new anime itanru to kiss(something like that) to love-ru and special A.....all good

edit: i forgot bamboo blade
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Anything eLZEEEEEEEEE?????????
10144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sum where over da...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

watch vampire night its sooooo good! oh and i loved bleach (but has lots of blood in it)
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at the end of the...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
kaze no stigma
zero no tsukaima
gakuen alice
angelique
SA
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Hatenkou Yugi
karin
el craze de la bruja
majin tantei nougami neuro
inukami
yamto shichi henge
tonagura
rosario vampire
rental magica
5678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / nyc
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Hana Yori Dango is good.
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:

Schools Days is perverted DO NOT WATCH I REPEAT DO NOT WATCH!

watch Clannad(might be slow at beggining but hang in there and watch the movie)

and la Corda d'Oro (for musical anime)

Vampire Knight (must see!)

For more good anime check out my profile and or write me for more!
so what if it's perverted?
it was still awesome,yo.

now people,if you hate slow beginings DO NOT WATCH CLANNAD. you'll lose interest easily.
(like i did.)

vampire knight is good so i'll agree there.

Posted 4/25/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:


hollywoodgal12 wrote:

Schools Days is perverted DO NOT WATCH I REPEAT DO NOT WATCH!

watch Clannad(might be slow at beggining but hang in there and watch the movie)

and la Corda d'Oro (for musical anime)

Vampire Knight (must see!)

For more good anime check out my profile and or write me for more!
so what if it's perverted?
it was still awesome,yo.

now people,if you hate slow beginings DO NOT WATCH CLANNAD. you'll lose interest easily.
(like i did.)

vampire knight is good so i'll agree there.



DONT LISTEN TO HIM TAKE MY ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
no way yo!
it's so obvious you should take mine.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.