First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply For new upcoming Disney/Pixar films.
Creator
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08
If anyone gets information on a new Disney movie coming out then tell everyone in this thread.

Movie: WALL~E
Release: June 2008 (I am pretty sure)
Member
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/26/08
Movie: Wall-E


Release Date:

June 27, 2008





Tagline:
"After 700 years of doing what he was built for - he'll discover what he's meant for."






Synopsis:
What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? After hundreds of lonely years of doing what he was built for, WALL*E (short for Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) discovers a new purpose in life (besides collecting knick-knacks) when he meets a sleek search robot named EVE. EVE comes to realize that WALL*E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet's future, and races back to space to report her findings to the humans (who have been eagerly awaiting word that it is safe to return home). Meanwhile, WALL*E chases EVE across the galaxy and sets an adventure into motion. Joining WALL*E on his journey across the universe is a cast of characters including a pet cockroach and a heroic team of malfunctioning misfit robots.



Member
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/26/08
Movie:
Earth






Release Date:
April 22, 2009



Member
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/26/08
Movie: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian



Release Date:
May 16, 2008




Tagline:
"A New Age Has Begun."




Plot Outline:
The Pevensie siblings return to Narnia, where they are enlisted to once again help ward off an evil king and restore the rightful heir to the land's throne, Prince Caspian.


Synopsis:
Member
2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Yep, I can't wait for Wall-E. Wall-E character is so charming.
Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Apparently there's a Prince of Persia movie coming out that's supposed to follow the Sands of Time game in June, 2009. I'm not sure if I should look forward to it since most video games movies aren't so good (like Resident Evil).
Member
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

CherryScented wrote:

Apparently there's a Prince of Persia movie coming out that's supposed to follow the Sands of Time game in June, 2009. I'm not sure if I should look forward to it since most video games movies aren't so good (like Resident Evil).


Yeah, I just haven't posted it yet, I meant too though. It was in the other group....
Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


CherryScented wrote:

Apparently there's a Prince of Persia movie coming out that's supposed to follow the Sands of Time game in June, 2009. I'm not sure if I should look forward to it since most video games movies aren't so good (like Resident Evil).


Yeah, I just haven't posted it yet, I meant too though. It was in the other group....


I remember...what happened to that other group? If you don't mind me asking...

Member
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

CherryScented wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


CherryScented wrote:

Apparently there's a Prince of Persia movie coming out that's supposed to follow the Sands of Time game in June, 2009. I'm not sure if I should look forward to it since most video games movies aren't so good (like Resident Evil).


Yeah, I just haven't posted it yet, I meant too though. It was in the other group....


I remember...what happened to that other group? If you don't mind me asking...



Long story.
Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


Long story.


I have part of the story, but i was wondering, did that person ever apologize?
Member
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Joliame wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


Long story.


I have part of the story, but i was wondering, did that person ever apologize?


That person did not. Oh well. I'm not too concerned.
Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


That person did not. Oh well. I'm not too concerned.


Meh, no worries then. I was just wondering.
Member
25483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
hey i was wondering i thought there was supposed to be a movie called "Tinkerbell" but i still havent heard anything about it
Member
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08

sailor_1054 wrote:

hey i was wondering i thought there was supposed to be a movie called "Tinkerbell" but i still havent heard anything about it


Yes, there is a movie in post-production. It is, as you may have guessed, about Tinkerbell (aghast!). However, I know almost nothing about it. I know the voice actors are supposed to be Jesse McCartney, Raven, Lucy Liu, Kristin Chenoweth, and Mae Whitman. Plot-wise, I know nothing about it.

The writer hasn't done much before, and the director is infamous for his "prestigious" sequels such as Pocahontas II, the Hunchback of Notre Dame II, and the Lion King 1-1/2.


Besides, I think it's going straight to DVD, which can't possibly be a great sign.

All in all, I wouldn't expect too much from it.

Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Wall-E was soooo amazing. I saw it the first showing and, again, a few days ago. The animation was absolutely stunning and the characters were loveable.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.