First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
[JDrama] 1 Pound no Fukuin
Posted 1/14/08

purplecrocus wrote:


peejaycee_16 wrote:


bdragonst wrote:

im watching episode 1 RIGHT NOW>... It's halarious... it's worth watching!!

better than i thought it would be

lol post ^ beat me O_O.. but i found it on veoh..which is better quality


does it have subs? ^___^


it's still on RAW version... what i read from massuki fansub site, they will do the softsub and hardsub of this. they aim to release the soft sub on thursday and thehardsub on friday evening/saturday... so, please patiently wait...



really? thanks for the info^___^
39308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
kyaaa i am so excited now haha
3123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / next to 手越祐也!
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
I'm only watching it for Yamada and the crack. Haha.
Seeing a stick eat a lot. Gawsh, that's hilarious. :3
But, I like Kame's dramas anyway. He's a good actor. : D
Posted 1/14/08
ahah i'm most likely watching it cause of yamada xD
but it sounds good anyway
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / somewhere in europe
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
rating for 1st episode... 13.0% (hmm... as bad as honey n clover)... i wonder... what is wrong with people in japan... 2 nice drama got ratings like that...
Posted 1/14/08
ahh kame!! ><
13418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / JPN -> KR -> USA
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

purplecrocus wrote:

rating for 1st episode... 13.0% (hmm... as bad as honey n clover)... i wonder... what is wrong with people in japan... 2 nice drama got ratings like that...


that rating tells how many % of people in Japan watched that show.. 13% is pretty good(average) for drama.. + you know, there are bunch of other channels that they can watch(LOTs of variety shows).. and sometimes time will overlap with each other, you have to choose which one to watch and other to record on video or somthing..
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / somewhere in europe
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

bdragonst wrote:


purplecrocus wrote:

rating for 1st episode... 13.0% (hmm... as bad as honey n clover)... i wonder... what is wrong with people in japan... 2 nice drama got ratings like that...


that rating tells how many % of people in Japan watched that show.. 13% is pretty good(average) for drama.. + you know, there are bunch of other channels that they can watch(LOTs of variety shows).. and sometimes time will overlap with each other, you have to choose which one to watch and other to record on video or somthing..



yup, i know... but i'm just hoping 1 pound no fukuin n honey&clover to do better... they can do much better... shingo new drama, Bara no nai Hanaya got 22.4% (but as expected from a SMAP member)... i didn't ask this drama to get as much as hana kimi or iryu, or as high as galileo or HYD2... at least a better rating, for a good record... a fren of mine had done a placement in one of the tv stations in japan, what they call a serie under 15% rating? a flop... coz rating represents how good is the achievement of the tv station...
13418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / JPN -> KR -> USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

purplecrocus wrote:


bdragonst wrote:


purplecrocus wrote:

rating for 1st episode... 13.0% (hmm... as bad as honey n clover)... i wonder... what is wrong with people in japan... 2 nice drama got ratings like that...


that rating tells how many % of people in Japan watched that show.. 13% is pretty good(average) for drama.. + you know, there are bunch of other channels that they can watch(LOTs of variety shows).. and sometimes time will overlap with each other, you have to choose which one to watch and other to record on video or somthing..



yup, i know... but i'm just hoping 1 pound no fukuin n honey&clover to do better... they can do much better... shingo new drama, Bara no nai Hanaya got 22.4% (but as expected from a SMAP member)... i didn't ask this drama to get as much as hana kimi or iryu, or as high as galileo or HYD2... at least a better rating, for a good record... a fren of mine had done a placement in one of the tv stations in japan, what they call a serie under 15% rating? a flop... coz rating represents how good is the achievement of the tv station...


hmm.. maybe some other good variety shows in other tv channels were airing at the same.. or perhaps(=maybe) there were not enough advertisements (like CM) for 1 Pound no Fukuin or Honey and Clover... who knows, let's just hope that rating will get better for next episode
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
49330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
the 1st episode sooo goooood. cutlet, egg, beef *killer punch*, it's so great, HOLY MARY?! Bwahaa, he's so cute in the drama, acting like a 10 year old girl. He looks hot in just boxers during the weigh ins, lol *shot*

I can't wait till ep 2.
Posted 1/19/08
lovin this dramA! finally its out on CR!
7881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Shibuya, Japan ku...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
Episode 2 is already here..ive watched it yesterday..enjoy watching guys..
9003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
The 2ep is so much funnier lol - I was watching it last night and enjoyed it so much- Kame food obsession is hillarious..hope the ending will be good.
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
This drama is HILLARIOUS. HAHAHAA.
I'm going to eat.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.