First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply What do think of KKM?
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
KKM is one of the best anime i watched... i really like it and it can make me laugh.... i love all the character specially wolfram cause he is a bishounen... the story is really interesting... and i don't have any reason to hate it...
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Member
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08
i love this anime ,really addicted, i watch it over and over and over again thru DVD which i bought with my pocket money and i have to take diet after that....no lunch meal for 2 weeks..haha.... .shounen-ai part doesn't matter for me..it's not a big deal..in addition those parts are not too obvious..as long as it's a good anime with a good storyline and all the characters are sugoiii!! :
Member
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / JaPaN
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
LOVE...

EVERYTHING BOUT IT!!!!
its totally different than other animes ever existed..(u gotta AGREE wif me ere rite?!)
i SALUTE da creator 4 diz story...UNLIMITED creativity...AWESOMENESS!!!

HATE...
if it STOP continuing...so keep doing KKM 4EVA!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Member
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Blood Pledge Castle
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
yaoi yes but i like to say its almost not noticeable.
Condard and yuri have there moments but in father and son way.
oK don't hate me here
BUT
wolfman and yuri i see them as best friends not lovers.
it think there going some serious need for him to find love somewhere else.
counterattack
yes yuri goes out crazy to help him but he the king and he does it for anyone. the kid in the begin, whom saves him. juta and nicola in the dessert. lots examples especially the world tourment where he want only them to be safe. Yuri is just to loving.
Member
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Blood Pledge Castle
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

honey79 wrote:

i love this anime ,really addicted, i watch it over and over and over again thru DVD which i bought with my pocket money and i have to take diet after that....no lunch meal for 2 weeks..haha.... .shounen-ai part doesn't matter for me..it's not a big deal..in addition those parts are not too obvious..as long as it's a good anime with a good storyline and all the characters are sugoiii!! :


ok listen the only well the anime I really crave like crazy to have everthing is this show. I want little doll like the little renji doll (bleach). I
Member
9803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Edward Cullen's Room
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
I love the plot and the bishies are so hawt
The episodes are really interesting
429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
I like this anime ! Because the shonen ai feeling !
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
What do i think of kkm? I'm addicted to it. And that's sad. Why? Cause there are so many things about ths anime that i don't like or that I'm unsatisfied about. The list is never-ending, but here's some:
1) Yuuri is waaaay too naive. He's still stuck in his own world of rabbits and cotton candies, where everything's sooo pleasant and sooo simple. He thinks EVERYTHING can be solved by just TALKING. Please wake up and smell the blood. If he wants to be a good king, he has to face the harsh reality. From what i've seen so far throughout this anime, none of their problems have been solved by just TALKING. Yuuri has to go maou mode, and THEN everything will be solved cause everyone's so scared of him and his corny lines. And he always says that he's gonna kill someone, but he never does. What's up with that, anyway? As a king, he should fulfill his promises, not go back on his word.
2) The sword-fighting scenes aren't cool at all. There are only slashing sounds, then poof! The enemies fall to the ground Hellloooo, lame much? I know this is a shoujo anime, but please. At least show SOME action. Girls like action too you know. And what's up with all the castle guards? ALL castle guards. They're so...incompetent. And useless. It's like, one bad guy(or one a few good guys depending on who's infiltrating who's castle) can defeat the whole army of castle guards. Do they even guards TRAIN the castle guards?
3) The obssessive desire of Yuuri's retainers to "protect" or "save" him is getting annoying. I mean, it was ok at first, but now it's getting kinda old. And how are they suppossed to save him if they're useless without their swords? Seriously, they are. Especially Conrad, who doesn't even have any maryoku. Sometimes, Yuuri ends up saving himself, so if i were Yuuri's retainers and made a sworn statement to "protect" and "save" him, i'd be ashamed of myself. It's better not to say anything than make a fool of yourself. And Yuuri also made a fool of himself when he promised to get Wofram's heart. In the end, Shinou gave it bask to Wolfram willingly, so Yuuri didn't do anything.
4) The side characters are being neglected lately. They're focusing way too much on Sara, who, in my opinion is annoying. How bout telling us about Gwendal and Wolfram's father? And how did Gunter come to adopt Gisela? And ANYTHING about Anissina. They came first, not the effeminate, creepy, homo Sara.
5) Yuuri treats Wolfram like dirt. He pushes Wolfram away cause Wolfram's a guy but what's with the hugging and touching with Sara? Oh, THAT he doesn't mind.He acts like he's engaged to Sara instead of Wolfram. In fact, he acts like he's engsged to everyone BUT Wolfram. And he's not as straight as he thinks he is. Straight guys don't like it when other guys hug them or hold their hands.and what's up with that, anyway? Everytime Sara meets Yuuri, he holds his hands or hugs him. And Yuuri doesn't even mind. He's totally contradicting himself. Leaders shouldn't do that.Poor wolfram. If Yuuri doesn't want to be engaged to Wolfrm, just break it off. He's being selfish by not doing so. Wolfram can have anyone he wants, but can't do so cause he's stuck with Yuuri. What's Yuuri wating for? For Wolfram to die so he can be free of the engagemnet without breaking anyone's heart? Seriously, wimpy much.
That's it for now. I'm sure i'll get a lot of bashing. Don't get me wrong, i love kkm. I'm just saying that there's a lot of room for improvement. Please don't kill me.
Member
494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Tikabu wrote:

What do i think of kkm? I'm addicted to it. And that's sad. Why? Cause there are so many things about ths anime that i don't like or that I'm unsatisfied about. The list is never-ending, but here's some:
1) Yuuri is waaaay too naive. He's still stuck in his own world of rabbits and cotton candies, where everything's sooo pleasant and sooo simple. He thinks EVERYTHING can be solved by just TALKING. Please wake up and smell the blood. If he wants to be a good king, he has to face the harsh reality. From what i've seen so far throughout this anime, none of their problems have been solved by just TALKING. Yuuri has to go maou mode, and THEN everything will be solved cause everyone's so scared of him and his corny lines. And he always says that he's gonna kill someone, but he never does. What's up with that, anyway? As a king, he should fulfill his promises, not go back on his word.
2) The sword-fighting scenes aren't cool at all. There are only slashing sounds, then poof! The enemies fall to the ground Hellloooo, lame much? I know this is a shoujo anime, but please. At least show SOME action. Girls like action too you know. And what's up with all the castle guards? ALL castle guards. They're so...incompetent. And useless. It's like, one bad guy(or one a few good guys depending on who's infiltrating who's castle) can defeat the whole army of castle guards. Do they even guards TRAIN the castle guards?
3) The obssessive desire of Yuuri's retainers to "protect" or "save" him is getting annoying. I mean, it was ok at first, but now it's getting kinda old. And how are they suppossed to save him if they're useless without their swords? Seriously, they are. Especially Conrad, who doesn't even have any maryoku. Sometimes, Yuuri ends up saving himself, so if i were Yuuri's retainers and made a sworn statement to "protect" and "save" him, i'd be ashamed of myself. It's better not to say anything than make a fool of yourself. And Yuuri also made a fool of himself when he promised to get Wofram's heart. In the end, Shinou gave it bask to Wolfram willingly, so Yuuri didn't do anything.
4) The side characters are being neglected lately. They're focusing way too much on Sara, who, in my opinion is annoying. How bout telling us about Gwendal and Wolfram's father? And how did Gunter come to adopt Gisela? And ANYTHING about Anissina. They came first, not the effeminate, creepy, homo Sara.
5) Yuuri treats Wolfram like dirt. He pushes Wolfram away cause Wolfram's a guy but what's with the hugging and touching with Sara? Oh, THAT he doesn't mind.He acts like he's engaged to Sara instead of Wolfram. In fact, he acts like he's engsged to everyone BUT Wolfram. And he's not as straight as he thinks he is. Straight guys don't like it when other guys hug them or hold their hands.and what's up with that, anyway? Everytime Sara meets Yuuri, he holds his hands or hugs him. And Yuuri doesn't even mind. He's totally contradicting himself. Leaders shouldn't do that.Poor wolfram. If Yuuri doesn't want to be engaged to Wolfrm, just break it off. He's being selfish by not doing so. Wolfram can have anyone he wants, but can't do so cause he's stuck with Yuuri. What's Yuuri wating for? For Wolfram to die so he can be free of the engagemnet without breaking anyone's heart? Seriously, wimpy much.
That's it for now. I'm sure i'll get a lot of bashing. Don't get me wrong, i love kkm. I'm just saying that there's a lot of room for improvement. Please don't kill me.



1. I agree. Yuuri is damn annoying for being Wimpy and all. He's a King of a Great Demon Kingdom and a host for the terrifying Demon King with enormous Power, for Shinou's Sake. At least he should learn how to protect himself without relying to his RETAINERS. Or learn to control his powers in a COOL way. He is like being a clown.

2. Lolz. If the action would be like GINTAMA, that would be awesome!

3. I think it's his retainers fault that Yuuri remain being a WIMP. At least, they should encourage him to be a man capable of defending himself and not fully relying on them. They're spoiling their King too much.

4. They are kinda following the novel. Sara is an original character from the novel. Sooner or later he would really appear and this is his ARC. aaahhhh Sara~

5. Actually, it was Wolfram who doesn't want to end the engagement. Yuuri just get used to it and wont want to discuss it further. I think Yuuri just think of their engagement as a Joke. He just let Wolfram act as he please. It's not as if Yuuri can do something about how Wolfram acts. Wolfie does whatever he wants, and Yuuri just can't control him. Actually, If you want to break the engagement, you should have Ask Wolfram instead. He's the one in full control, he can annul it anytime he wants. (refer to the early episodes of Season 3)

Peace
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
]

yowan 123 wrote:

5. Actually, it was Wolfram who doesn't want to end the engagement. Yuuri just get used to it and wont want to discuss it further. I think Yuuri just think of their engagement as a Joke. He just let Wolfram act as he please. It's not as if Yuuri can do something about how Wolfram acts. Wolfie does whatever he wants, and Yuuri just can't control him. Actually, If you want to break the engagement, you should have Ask Wolfram instead. He's the one in full control, he can annul it anytime he wants. (refer to the early episodes of Season 3)


Yeah, but he IS Demon King. What kind of a king can't order his subjects to do something? He doesn't expect Wolfram to burn him to bits, does he? I think it's because he's scared of hurting Wolfram's feelings, cause he's Mr. Waaay-too-nice Guy. But sooner or later, he WILL hurt Wolfram's feelings.Why not sooner? And i guess you're right about Wolfram. He's like a total King Control. Probably even the most controlling of all people wouldn't be able to control him.Little Lord Brat, according to Gunter. He should really learn to play it cool and actually RESPECT someone. ANYONE( though him calling Murata 'Geika' in episode 21, i think, really surprised me). I mean, it's so obvious Yuuri doesn't like him in THAT way, so why keep trying so hard? He probably sticks by the saying "if at 1st you don't succeed, try and try again. And again. And again." Not that i want them to break up. For me, if Yuuri were to end up with anyone, it should be with Wolfram.
I don't mind if Sara appears in this anime(much). I just wish they wouldn't neglect the other characters along the way. And I know a lot of people out there are still confused, whether Sara is a villain or not, but i have a feeling he'll be one of the good guys in the end(most of the villains turn out that way). So regardless of whether he's good or bad, he'll probably turn out to be good in the end. All's well that ends well. Sara's just misunderstood and a little broken, probably because of his upbringing or something.
Member
494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

Tikabu wrote:

]

yowan 123 wrote:

5. Actually, it was Wolfram who doesn't want to end the engagement. Yuuri just get used to it and wont want to discuss it further. I think Yuuri just think of their engagement as a Joke. He just let Wolfram act as he please. It's not as if Yuuri can do something about how Wolfram acts. Wolfie does whatever he wants, and Yuuri just can't control him. Actually, If you want to break the engagement, you should have Ask Wolfram instead. He's the one in full control, he can annul it anytime he wants. (refer to the early episodes of Season 3)


Yeah, but he IS Demon King. What kind of a king can't order his subjects to do something? He doesn't expect Wolfram to burn him to bits, does he? I think it's because he's scared of hurting Wolfram's feelings, cause he's Mr. Waaay-too-nice Guy. But sooner or later, he WILL hurt Wolfram's feelings.Why not sooner? And i guess you're right about Wolfram. He's like a total King Control. Probably even the most controlling of all people wouldn't be able to control him.Little Lord Brat, according to Gunter. He should really learn to play it cool and actually RESPECT someone. ANYONE( though him calling Murata 'Geika' in episode 21, i think, really surprised me). I mean, it's so obvious Yuuri doesn't like him in THAT way, so why keep trying so hard? He probably sticks by the saying "if at 1st you don't succeed, try and try again. And again. And again." Not that i want them to break up. For me, if Yuuri were to end up with anyone, it should be with Wolfram.
I don't mind if Sara appears in this anime(much). I just wish they wouldn't neglect the other characters along the way. And I know a lot of people out there are still confused, whether Sara is a villain or not, but i have a feeling he'll be one of the good guys in the end(most of the villains turn out that way). So regardless of whether he's good or bad, he'll probably turn out to be good in the end. All's well that ends well. Sara's just misunderstood and a little broken, probably because of his upbringing or something.


oh, I love your reply. I thought you're another Sara Hater. I'm happy to have another who understand him as well. Yes, it's all about the upbringing and the environment. Poor him. Villain or not, I'll still love him.

anyway, watch for your Heart.
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
For me, there isn't anything to hate.
I love all of it: characters, story, drawing.
It's huntuni sugoi!!!!!!
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

yowan123 wrote:


Tikabu wrote:

]

yowan 123 wrote:

5. Actually, it was Wolfram who doesn't want to end the engagement. Yuuri just get used to it and wont want to discuss it further. I think Yuuri just think of their engagement as a Joke. He just let Wolfram act as he please. It's not as if Yuuri can do something about how Wolfram acts. Wolfie does whatever he wants, and Yuuri just can't control him. Actually, If you want to break the engagement, you should have Ask Wolfram instead. He's the one in full control, he can annul it anytime he wants. (refer to the early episodes of Season 3)


Yeah, but he IS Demon King. What kind of a king can't order his subjects to do something? He doesn't expect Wolfram to burn him to bits, does he? I think it's because he's scared of hurting Wolfram's feelings, cause he's Mr. Waaay-too-nice Guy. But sooner or later, he WILL hurt Wolfram's feelings.Why not sooner? And i guess you're right about Wolfram. He's like a total King Control. Probably even the most controlling of all people wouldn't be able to control him.Little Lord Brat, according to Gunter. He should really learn to play it cool and actually RESPECT someone. ANYONE( though him calling Murata 'Geika' in episode 21, i think, really surprised me). I mean, it's so obvious Yuuri doesn't like him in THAT way, so why keep trying so hard? He probably sticks by the saying "if at 1st you don't succeed, try and try again. And again. And again." Not that i want them to break up. For me, if Yuuri were to end up with anyone, it should be with Wolfram.
I don't mind if Sara appears in this anime(much). I just wish they wouldn't neglect the other characters along the way. And I know a lot of people out there are still confused, whether Sara is a villain or not, but i have a feeling he'll be one of the good guys in the end(most of the villains turn out that way). So regardless of whether he's good or bad, he'll probably turn out to be good in the end. All's well that ends well. Sara's just misunderstood and a little broken, probably because of his upbringing or something.


oh, I love your reply. I thought you're another Sara Hater. I'm happy to have another who understand him as well. Yes, it's all about the upbringing and the environment. Poor him. Villain or not, I'll still love him.

anyway, watch for your Heart.



Even if you like him, you can't tell if he's a good one or a bad one.
It's so difficult to tell.
But still, I can't say I hate him, but he also isn't one of my favourites.
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Earth~
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
The transition between season 2 and season 3 well~ It somehow changed~ Hmmmm final episode [Ep 78] they've [Yuuri and Murata] managed to go back to Shin Makoku but in the 1st episode of season 3 the 10 noble families chose Wolfram as their next maou because Yuuri's back on Earth~ And the idea that Morgif wasn't able to adapt the "mighty form" at the last part of season 2~
Aside from these KKM is one of the best anime series I've ever seen~ I'm still waiting for the season 3 to be completed~~~ Arrrghhhh it's killing me T_T~~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.