First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
what has ur bro or sis done???
19735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/26/08
My sis put a bunch of dolls in my room and when I woke up they were all facing me. That was the scariest fucking moment of my life.
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Area 11-Brittania...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08
About 5 years ago, when I was 10 and my sister 6, she invited a friend over for a "tea party"... <_<; She locked herself and her friend in her room and started cutting her friend's hair. Funny thing was the friend let her. Well, after she was done the friend was almost bold... poor thing... after that the friend's granny screamed at my sis and our parents and left. The friend and my sis are now enemies at school. ^^;;; I still have some pics on my comp of her friend.

Might pull them out one day and blackmail the friend. xP
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08

DRO1 wrote:

My sis put a bunch of dolls in my room and when I woke up they were all facing me. That was the scariest fucking moment of my life.


LMFAO .
5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Himitsu♥♥ ~_^
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
she had invited her friend and her friend's 5 kids when I had cold and sick. They made lots of noise and stayed until really late. When I was trying to rest, they kept running around in the house and made lots of noise. I'm still angry about it.
1972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chez moi?
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08

larei wrote:

About 5 years ago, when I was 10 and my sister 6, she invited a friend over for a "tea party"... <_<; She locked herself and her friend in her room and started cutting her friend's hair. Funny thing was the friend let her. Well, after she was done the friend was almost bold... poor thing... after that the friend's granny screamed at my sis and our parents and left. The friend and my sis are now enemies at school. ^^;;; I still have some pics on my comp of her friend.

Might pull them out one day and blackmail the friend. xP


LMAO. xD Just a while ago, my sister threw me a ball of play-doh (I don't like touching it, it has a bad smell to it, lol) before I could turn my chair face to her, the ball was so near my face, and at the last minute, she was like "Leigh, catch it!"

=_____=;
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
We don't fight anymore or do anything of that nature but back the most we'd do would be fight verbally.
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
he's not talking to me anymore <_<;
8251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I couldnt tell yo...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
Everything my older sister does is weird, can you be more specific.
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37° 33' 13" N / 7...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/5/08
sent a pic of her breast to a guy who i dont think like her (idiot)
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / It's so dark here...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/5/08
nope. she hasnt done anything like that. at least.... im not on the receiving end hehehe
2711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/5/08
my sister threw a chair at me while we were fighting,
she missed me by a couple of inches
we used to fight alll the time, but not anymore, we actually get along now,
well...
sort of:]
2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/5/08
When my brother (he's 13) and I went to Disneyworld, we rode the haunted mansion attraction. He was really scared, and then he hold my hand, and I was like wtf... >_>
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/6/08

masterofchaos wrote:

Everything my older sister does is weird, can you be more specific.


just anything u want to tell will be fine. just read my or other ppls comments.
8251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I couldnt tell yo...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/6/08

helenchhor wrote:


masterofchaos wrote:

Everything my older sister does is weird, can you be more specific.


just anything u want to tell will be fine. just read my or other ppls comments.


Well she likes to answer everything with the name of our dog, she square dances for no reason in shops, and she finds reason in calling me a different name (like she called me gorge for 2 months for no reason, no one in my family is named gorge, no one me or her know is named gorge, and none of my names are George)
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/6/08

masterofchaos wrote:


helenchhor wrote:


masterofchaos wrote:

Everything my older sister does is weird, can you be more specific.


just anything u want to tell will be fine. just read my or other ppls comments.


Well she likes to answer everything with the name of our dog, she square dances for no reason in shops, and she finds reason in calling me a different name (like she called me gorge for 2 months for no reason, no one in my family is named gorge, no one me or her know is named gorge, and none of my names are George)


ahah ok then. and u still can't figure her out.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.