First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Unwarranted anger and actions
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
I try not to revert into acting with aggression. I do agree there many CR members that make and act and say outrageously stupid things. It does piss me off saying useless topics; my guess they either want Cr Points (which is a noob thing) or they just want attention. I would be violent depending on the situation but why have a internet argument. Its more like ur gna fist fight that person in real life.

Posted 11/5/07
lol jay aren't you one of those flamers. I mean you got banned for flaming a person the other day
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
oh the irony
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LA
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
i said i was gonna burn sumone home once, but was about sumthing can't remember, was jk though, haha im not that crazy
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
hey! i'm the first female in here! lol..

i haven't really meet any Cr memebers that are voilent, rude or anything like that. i guess it depends who you talk with.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
True, that most females says stupid sh*t but not all do (to some im not trying to refer too). Yes, we wonder why they say it such as personal issues that are not suppose to be discussed. My bf did this or my friend did this and etc.

This just the internet...look at them in real life u know what they are like maybe. Grabbing attention on the internet means they s*ck in life (note: i'm not pointing at anyone)

Btw King: as long as a flaming war doesn't start this thread is legit. But i doubt still since flaming will be hard to resist.

Ring of FIRE!
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/5/07

mushroomjay wrote:

First however, I would like to know if you are indeed violent and mean what you say when it pertains to acting in aggression?


If I say something, I tend to mean it. I don't think I've ever said something violent towards someone being serious, because unless they live somewhere near me, the chances of me wasting my time to go out of the state to beat the shit out of someone is very low. Which is why I'm lost as to why people start running their mouths (or rather their fingers) about something they're never gonna do.
Posted 11/5/07

mushroomjay wrote:

After seeing several threads that pertained to sensitive subjects, in which a depressing amount of members acted and said outrageously stupid things... I've decided to start a debate thread.

A select obvious (Trevor, being one) against the members of CR, as they have indeed stood out as violent, uncontrolled idiots.
First however, I would like to know if you are indeed violent and mean what you say when it pertains to acting in aggression?

I don't think I'm violent at all. I probably don't mean things when I say them unless I'm serious or something
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 11/5/07

zfpinoy wrote:

True, that most females says stupid sh*t but not all do (to some im not trying to refer too). Yes, we wonder why they say it such as personal issues that are not suppose to be discussed. My bf did this or my friend did this and etc.

This just the internet...look at them in real life u know what they are like maybe. Grabbing attention on the internet means they s*ck in life (note: i'm not pointing at anyone)

Ring of FIRE!


there are girls like that? even thou i'm a girl myself, but i have to agree about that. unless you are willing to listen to their problems then they should open themself but if they say those stuff....isnt it like bragging about themself?
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
I'm never serious... whatever I say, it's safe to assume it's sarcasm. Well, sarcasm can be seen as an outlet of rage and aggression, too, so maybe I am aggressive. I've never flamed anyone before, though (as far as I know...) Except I have threatened people with promises of physical harm on numerous occasions...
Posted 11/5/07
Basically everything negative that has ever came out of my mouth and has translated onto the keyboard and ended up in a post i mean with every fiber of my being. (although there are RARE exceptions) But don't worry the people who are those are well aware of who they are.

I have never seen a point in saying things you do not mean. Why bother stating things if their is no passion or truth behind them?

Trevor (OP)
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / at home ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/5/07

mushroomjay wrote:

Spoilers: Girls lie to get what they want.


One thing that causes problems between others is.. --> sexism.
If you don't like racism, why approve of sexism? It's basically the same but instead of race, it's genders.
It's everywhere and we don't need it here in CR.

Be more open-minded.

Anyways, back on topic.

I can be violent and all the rudeness sometimes ends up in my post.
But, I mean absolutely everything I type.
naduo 
13908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
i must say, this thread is going to be great.
anyway, I'm sure some of you read or heard of a book called " Lord of Flies " right ???
in the book, when some of the boys have shield their face with mud or whatever, their inner self begin to rise and shows their dark side ( become more savage ), because they are "behind" their masks.

the same thing happen here in the internet, since everyone is behind their computer and no one really knows them, their inner self begin to show too, just like in the book. ( since they feel safe and free to show their thoughts )
that is one of the reason why many people acting like "that" here.
i think this should answer some of your question jay. hope so, lol
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
okay....why is it all boys here? lol

i don't crake at anyone on the internet but i do crake at ppl in real life, i'm pretty much known by speaking my mind. but everything that happens online aka the internet, take it as a joke in instead of taking it to the heart and mind. its less stress that why. and ppl that are rude and mean are like that on the internet is b'cos they are to afraid to act like that in life...*well some are*
naduo 
13908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/07

smil3es wrote:

okay....why is it all boys here? lol

i don't crake at anyone on the internet but i do crake at ppl in real life, i'm pretty much known by speaking my mind. but everything that happens online aka the internet, take it as a joke in instead of taking it to the heart and mind. its less stress that why. and ppl that are rude and mean are like that on the internet is b'cos they are to afraid to act like that in life...*well some are*


that is pretty much what i mean, lol but thank you to make it more clear
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.