First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Unwarranted anger and actions
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
Lol, no problem..hahha
Posted 11/5/07

mushroomjay wrote:

After seeing several threads that pertained to sensitive subjects, in which a depressing amount of members acted and said outrageously stupid things... I've decided to start a debate thread.

A select obvious (Trevor, being one) against the members of CR, as they have indeed stood out as violent, uncontrolled idiots.
First however, I would like to know if you are indeed violent and mean what you say when it pertains to acting in aggression?


i am indeed violent and mean, but i think my way through it.
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
Think your way through it? Don't you have a reputation around here for chucking spears at every thread you deem stupid at the first chance you have?
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
he does? ...i dnt even know the guy.
Posted 11/5/07

skygod333 wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

After seeing several threads that pertained to sensitive subjects, in which a depressing amount of members acted and said outrageously stupid things... I've decided to start a debate thread.

A select obvious (Trevor, being one) against the members of CR, as they have indeed stood out as violent, uncontrolled idiots.
First however, I would like to know if you are indeed violent and mean what you say when it pertains to acting in aggression?


i am indeed violent and mean, but i think my way through it.


This guy is the true flamer lol I've seen noobs killed by his spears.
naduo 
13908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/07

smil3es wrote:

he does? ...i dnt even know the guy.


lol, you have no idea how this Spartan really is. brave and mad at same time, lol
Posted 11/5/07

X-ATMO92 wrote:

Think your way through it? Don't you have a reputation around here for chucking spears at every thread you deem stupid at the first chance you have?


takes thought to evaluate stupid threads. typically, noobs make duplicate and stupid threads. i simply humiliate them. in reality, when i get into a fight, i plan it out and play out the plan. works everytime.
Posted 11/5/07

X-ATMO92 wrote:

Think your way through it? Don't you have a reputation around here for chucking spears at every thread you deem stupid at the first chance you have?


Yea he does...then usually bumbles his way through a half assed argument followed by mediocre insults then finally leaves the thread...quite astounding really.

I mean taking the online persona as a Spartan...how original.

Trevor (OP)

To below- Not really "insulting" as it is acute and keen observation on my part.
Posted 11/5/07
trying to reword the defining aspect of what you said doesnt change what was intended. it was an insult.


kyocool wrote:


X-ATMO92 wrote:

Think your way through it? Don't you have a reputation around here for chucking spears at every thread you deem stupid at the first chance you have?


Yea he does...then usually bumbles his way through a half assed argument followed by mediocre insults then finally leaves the thread...quite astounding really.

I mean taking the online persona as a Spartan...how original.

Trevor (OP)


who's insulting now?
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
Ding ding ding round 1 FIGHT
naduo 
13908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/07

skygod333 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


X-ATMO92 wrote:

Think your way through it? Don't you have a reputation around here for chucking spears at every thread you deem stupid at the first chance you have?


Yea he does...then usually bumbles his way through a half assed argument followed by mediocre insults then finally leaves the thread...quite astounding really.

I mean taking the online persona as a Spartan...how original.

Trevor (OP)


who's insulting now?


lol, i thought Spartans never back down on any fight??? lol jking, no fighting children, lol
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
ok....ummm everyone calm down? o.O

819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/07

zfpinoy wrote:

Btw King: as long as a flaming war doesn't start this thread is legit. But i doubt still since flaming will be hard to resist.

Ring of FIRE!


If only you knew how right you were.
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Some where on earth.
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
lol I think what this thread is turning into to what it was originally against. Violent angry idiots...except for the ones that make sense when they speak then they just become just violent ppl.
Posted 11/5/07
^^lol I must be psychic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.