First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Kuchiha's Dark Side
Member
1815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / behind you!
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Do you think kuchiha's dark side will make her an enemy?
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
There's a possibility, but I don't think it will. Maybe it'll get in the way of other affairs, but for the most part, you already know she's a 'good guy' so maybe it'll just be in the way.
Member
6469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
I don't think it'll make her an enemy to those around her. Shinonome's been with her for a while already... and Toki's just too nice of a guy really. However, it may make her treat herself as an enemy to those around her... -_-
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
You already see that. Ahaha. Her dark side is definitely going to cause a stir-up. . .

If not that, someone is going to cause hers to stir. . . maybe the Nue?

Things may get bad. . . x3
Member
96564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Nope, she doesn't have a dark side, that thing that u called dark side is the demon dog itself so it has absolutely nothing to do w/ her
10144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Moon Dorm
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

KuramasLolita wrote:

There's a possibility, but I don't think it will. Maybe it'll get in the way of other affairs, but for the most part, you already know she's a 'good guy' so maybe it'll just be in the way.


I have to agree again .... there is a possibility, but some times anime turns differently than the manga. ( re-edited)
sooooo, we just have to wait and see what happens
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

bluepearl wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:

There's a possibility, but I don't think it will. Maybe it'll get in the way of other affairs, but for the most part, you already know she's a 'good guy' so maybe it'll just be in the way.


I have to agree again .... there is a possibility, but some times anime turns differently than the manga. ( re-edited)
sooooo, we just have to wait and see what happens


I don't want there to be romance! The anime is good without it, you know? I enjoy something different and this is definitely different. xD <3
10144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Moon Dorm
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

KuramasLolita wrote:


bluepearl wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:

There's a possibility, but I don't think it will. Maybe it'll get in the way of other affairs, but for the most part, you already know she's a 'good guy' so maybe it'll just be in the way.


I have to agree again .... there is a possibility, but some times anime turns differently than the manga. ( re-edited)
sooooo, we just have to wait and see what happens


I don't want there to be romance! The anime is good without it, you know? I enjoy something different and this is definitely different. xD <3


I hope there is no romance ... the story is good without it anyway. i think romance should be added when the story doesnt have enough to give, which in this case its all good to go ( without romance )
Member
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / brooklyn
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i dont think it will make her an enemy after all her dark side i dont think its gonan pop out of nowhere or take control over her unless someone activates it
Member
5368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
No
Member
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

darko96 wrote:

i dont think it will make her an enemy after all her dark side i dont think its gonan pop out of nowhere or take control over her unless someone activates it


besides she will have people to watch over her, to make sure things don't get out of hand
Member
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / brooklyn
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

ktcckt wrote:


darko96 wrote:

i dont think it will make her an enemy after all her dark side i dont think its gonan pop out of nowhere or take control over her unless someone activates it


besides she will have people to watch over her, to make sure things don't get out of hand


yep just like that
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
kuchiha = naruto w/ kyuubi
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hiding in the sha...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
I don't think it will make her an enemy at all.
Member
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
nopes i think its kindda kool~! she has a dark side.... but still everybody sometimes have a dark side right? o.o i have no idea wat im saying now but yeh..i should shuddap~! -.-"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.