First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply What Is Your School Status
Woman
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The hills and for...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

blue-angel wrote:


DarkMoonInShadow wrote:

I'm the Happy Emo. That is my label. lol I'm a walking contradiction.


Nice! Go you! ^^ i'm a kinda contradiction too...i'm a pessismist but not sometimes i'm not :O...


Ya know when you scratch a pessamist you find a disapointed optimist beneath and if you scratch a cynic you find a equally disapointed idealist beneath. ^_^ I just think about that when i get cynical lol.
Social Hour Instructor
11754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *England= the bor...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

DarkMoonInShadow wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


DarkMoonInShadow wrote:

I'm the Happy Emo. That is my label. lol I'm a walking contradiction.


Nice! Go you! ^^ i'm a kinda contradiction too...i'm a pessismist but not sometimes i'm not :O...


Ya know when you scratch a pessamist you find a disapointed optimist beneath and if you scratch a cynic you find a equally disapointed idealist beneath. ^_^ I just think about that when i get cynical lol.


lol ^^ quite true
Woman
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The hills and for...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

blue-angel wrote:


DarkMoonInShadow wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


DarkMoonInShadow wrote:

I'm the Happy Emo. That is my label. lol I'm a walking contradiction.


Nice! Go you! ^^ i'm a kinda contradiction too...i'm a pessismist but not sometimes i'm not :O...


Ya know when you scratch a pessamist you find a disapointed optimist beneath and if you scratch a cynic you find a equally disapointed idealist beneath. ^_^ I just think about that when i get cynical lol.


lol ^^ quite true


Yup. And besides being a contradiction is fun. No one knows what's going to happen next. I loved the looks on everyones face when i showed up in a peasant skirt and white corset to school.....i thought they were going to pass out. I never wear skirts but the outfit was too amazing.
Social Hour Instructor
11754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *England= the bor...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

DarkMoonInShadow wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


DarkMoonInShadow wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


DarkMoonInShadow wrote:

I'm the Happy Emo. That is my label. lol I'm a walking contradiction.


Nice! Go you! ^^ i'm a kinda contradiction too...i'm a pessismist but not sometimes i'm not :O...


Ya know when you scratch a pessamist you find a disapointed optimist beneath and if you scratch a cynic you find a equally disapointed idealist beneath. ^_^ I just think about that when i get cynical lol.


lol ^^ quite true


Yup. And besides being a contradiction is fun. No one knows what's going to happen next. I loved the looks on everyones face when i showed up in a peasant skirt and white corset to school.....i thought they were going to pass out. I never wear skirts but the outfit was too amazing.


lol go you! i'm not sure i'd wear a skirt.....but still
Posted 5/5/08
im this sometimes cool and sometimes normal type.....woah but i prefer the normal type.....
Posted 5/6/08
my school status is tomboy/punk
Woman
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Argentina
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i'm just normal...the thing is that the others put some label on you!!!!! <_<;
Woman
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vampire
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
im a class clown XD
Woman
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your room!
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
im labeled physco , but sum ppl call me emo
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

fallenxinxsorrow wrote:

lurv the pics to soccerchick ^.^


lol thanx ^-^
Posted 5/21/08
Please Chacha and Fallen no Forum Spam okay. If you want a topic to let out stress feelings please make a new topic please and thank you's.
Woman
3690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your pocket!!...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

PetahCireus wrote:

Please Chacha and Fallen no Forum Spam okay. If you want a topic to let out stress feelings please make a new topic please and thank you's.


i didnt start it but ill stop it
Creator
19063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your dads house!
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

PetahCireus wrote:

Please Chacha and Fallen no Forum Spam okay. If you want a topic to let out stress feelings please make a new topic please and thank you's.


...we arnt fighting >.> and u didnt answer on the wall T~T
6916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I moved through a few statuses.
At first I was one of the popular girls.
But I hated them and got in a fight with one of them.
WON OBVZ.
Nah, I kid. The teachers were there so it was nothing more than a couple punches.
Then I started hanging out with the slightly popular study bugs. They were okay, but all we ever used to do was sit around in a classroom listening to music. Bored me to tears. So I left that group but we stayed friends in classes.
And then I started hanging around with the goths, emos, skaters etc. And they were fun. :3

I've left school now.
Posted 5/24/08
normal/extras (dont ask)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.