WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply "Fallen Angel" by Ichigo-bankai
Member
2626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / america
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08
No offense ichigo, but so far the villain group sounds too similar to organization 13.
Creator
11409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

jadenik wrote:

No offense ichigo, but so far the villain group sounds too similar to organization 13.


organization 13? really? didnt notice. Did they have numbers on them too? I will change it from black to blood red then i guess
Member
2626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / america
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


jadenik wrote:

No offense ichigo, but so far the villain group sounds too similar to organization 13.


organization 13? really? didnt notice. Did they have numbers on them too? I will change it from black to blood red then i guess


No but they were labeled by number like xenmas was number 1 etc.
Creator
11409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

jadenik wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:


jadenik wrote:

No offense ichigo, but so far the villain group sounds too similar to organization 13.


organization 13? really? didnt notice. Did they have numbers on them too? I will change it from black to blood red then i guess


No but they were labeled by number like xenmas was number 1 etc.


xenmas? isnt pretty much every1 labeled in everything though?
Member
2626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / america
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


jadenik wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:


jadenik wrote:

No offense ichigo, but so far the villain group sounds too similar to organization 13.


organization 13? really? didnt notice. Did they have numbers on them too? I will change it from black to blood red then i guess


No but they were labeled by number like xenmas was number 1 etc.


xenmas? isnt pretty much every1 labeled in everything though?


Yeah, thats why I said etc. Y'know, xigbar is number 2, and so on.
Creator
11409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

jadenik wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:


jadenik wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:


jadenik wrote:

No offense ichigo, but so far the villain group sounds too similar to organization 13.


organization 13? really? didnt notice. Did they have numbers on them too? I will change it from black to blood red then i guess


No but they were labeled by number like xenmas was number 1 etc.


xenmas? isnt pretty much every1 labeled in everything though?


Yeah, thats why I said etc. Y'know, xigbar is number 2, and so on.


i mean, like in most animes, people are numbered, like bleach, and as u said kingdom hearts, so i mean... is it rlly bordering too close to KH? I mean if you really think so along with others, i will change it, i just didnt rlly notice
Creator
11409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Episode 12 and 13 are now up, please read
Moderator
73439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Wow! I love the way your story is going. It's great!
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
I love the newest ep that is so good love the idea but you do realise it's a lot longer than the rest so you might wanna condense it or mix it with the previous ep as that one was a lil short!

But still that was great im so glad I found the time to read it yay
Creator
11409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

yaidoll wrote:

Wow! I love the way your story is going. It's great!


YAY! thank you so much for taking the time to read it! really makes me happy
Creator
11409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

FallenAngel159 wrote:

I love the newest ep that is so good love the idea but you do realise it's a lot longer than the rest so you might wanna condense it or mix it with the previous ep as that one was a lil short!

But still that was great im so glad I found the time to read it yay


yea, i did realize it was much much much longer when i posted it, i might do that, but the others shouldnt be that short either. xD. Not sure what i will do, and thank you so much for reading my story, means a lot!
Moderator
73439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Wow! I love the way your story is going. It's great!


YAY! thank you so much for taking the time to read it! really makes me happy


Its nothing, I have been reading it from the start, but I'm a little all over the place lately and forget to leave a comment. I'm relly sorry for that, but the story is really good!
Creator
11409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

yaidoll wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Wow! I love the way your story is going. It's great!


YAY! thank you so much for taking the time to read it! really makes me happy


Its nothing, I have been reading it from the start, but I'm a little all over the place lately and forget to leave a comment. I'm relly sorry for that, but the story is really good!


No problem, thanks for reading! ... Again!
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Finaly had time to read ep 12 and 13. I like the part where Sado remembered his past. Ep 13 was very interesting. I really can't wait for the next. You're story is getting better and better. As i said before keep up the good work.!
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


yaidoll wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Wow! I love the way your story is going. It's great!


YAY! thank you so much for taking the time to read it! really makes me happy


Its nothing, I have been reading it from the start, but I'm a little all over the place lately and forget to leave a comment. I'm relly sorry for that, but the story is really good!


No problem, thanks for reading! ... Again!


you know I had a very disturbing dream thanks to your latest chapter I was not happy lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.