First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply JAPANESE CLASS WILL BEGIN!!!!
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08
konnichiwa hajimemashite i am the new japanese teacher 4 all ability type classes i will teach u all i kno and all u need to about japanese culture,language, and more. i will do my best XD i take a japenese class in school so i will try to teach u wat i learned each day in tht class i have a 100% average in tht class so dont wrry haha i will wrk hard and i hope u will 2 XD

i will like to kno each of my students so plz introduce yourself
and fill this info plz


name:
username:
ability class:
your alice:
character:
introduction:


tht will be all dozo yoroshiku *bow*
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
name: Arisa

username: pregal8


ability class: Dangerous Ability Type


your alice: Transfer the feeling of pain to others

character: Mikan Sakura


introduction: I love japanese and rly want to learn it hehe. i have a very good japanese friend and she teaches japanese as well. her name is yumi hehe. i was named after a japanese model called arisa so yumi taught how to write my name in japanese! i'm very looking forward to the japanese classes that we will have! yoroshiku onegaishimas.
Posted 4/28/08

pregal8 wrote:

name: Arisa

username: pregal8


ability class: Dangerous Ability Type


your alice: Transfer the feeling of pain to others

character: Mikan Sakura


introduction: I love japanese and rly want to learn it hehe. i have a very good japanese friend and she teaches japanese as well. her name is yumi hehe. i was named after a japanese model called arisa so yumi taught how to write my name in japanese! i'm very looking forward to the japanese classes that we will have! yoroshiku onegaishimas.


yays hajimemashite i hope u can help me as well then hehe XD dozo yoroshiku *bows*
Character
46171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PhiLiPPinEs
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
name: Khat

username:springbreeze94

ability class: dangerous ability

your alice: controlling alice

character: noda-sensei

introduction:

~~As everyone says..I, for one,also love japanese and really want to learn.. And im so glad that you will be teaching us japanese.I want to learn some phrases or words in japanese and anything related to it..so im really looking forward to this.. *smiles*


Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

animest321 wrote:


pregal8 wrote:

name: Arisa

username: pregal8


ability class: Dangerous Ability Type


your alice: Transfer the feeling of pain to others

character: Mikan Sakura


introduction: I love japanese and rly want to learn it hehe. i have a very good japanese friend and she teaches japanese as well. her name is yumi hehe. i was named after a japanese model called arisa so yumi taught how to write my name in japanese! i'm very looking forward to the japanese classes that we will have! yoroshiku onegaishimas.


yays hajimemashite i hope u can help me as well then hehe XD dozo yoroshiku *bows*


lol hahaha!! i can definately help if u need any lol ^^ i'm still learning japanese now so seriously if u need any help at all just ask =)

Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
name:Yuri
username:humura_d_yuri
ability class:dangerous
your alice:hell word
character:hoshio hoshino


Posted 4/29/08

springbreeze94 wrote:

name: Khat

username:springbreeze94

ability class: dangerous ability

your alice: controlling alice

character: noda-sensei

introduction:

~~As everyone says..I, for one,also love japanese and really want to learn.. And im so glad that you will be teaching us japanese.I want to learn some phrases or words in japanese and anything related to it..so im really looking forward to this.. *smiles*




yays i am glad i get to wrk wit u and i hope i can teach lots of japanese haha i am lookin forward to teachin u XD
Posted 4/29/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:

name:Yuri
username:humura_d_yuri
ability class:dangerous
your alice:hell word
character:hoshio hoshino




yays im lokkin forward to wrkin wit dozo yoroshiku *bows*
Character
46171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PhiLiPPinEs
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

animest321 wrote:


springbreeze94 wrote:

name: Khat

username:springbreeze94

ability class: dangerous ability

your alice: controlling alice

character: noda-sensei

introduction:

~~As everyone says..I, for one,also love japanese and really want to learn.. And im so glad that you will be teaching us japanese.I want to learn some phrases or words in japanese and anything related to it..so im really looking forward to this.. *smiles*




yays i am glad i get to wrk wit u and i hope i can teach lots of japanese haha i am lookin forward to teachin u XD


yey!! so when will classes start? ...*smiles* .. im so excited..haha

Posted 4/29/08

springbreeze94 wrote:


animest321 wrote:


springbreeze94 wrote:

name: Khat

username:springbreeze94

ability class: dangerous ability

your alice: controlling alice

character: noda-sensei

introduction:

~~As everyone says..I, for one,also love japanese and really want to learn.. And im so glad that you will be teaching us japanese.I want to learn some phrases or words in japanese and anything related to it..so im really looking forward to this.. *smiles*




yays i am glad i get to wrk wit u and i hope i can teach lots of japanese haha i am lookin forward to teachin u XD


yey!! so when will classes start? ...*smiles* .. im so excited..haha



haha me 2 XD im gonna wait till more ppl respond to this forum so i can kno each some of the students and try to estimate how many im goin to teach XD but hopefully i want to start later this week cause i have like a binder full of japanese work tht i learned from my class and cant wait to teach XD hahaha
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
name: VI
username: Miyuxkanata
ability class: Dangerous
your alice: Summon
character: Aeria Hirose
introduction: i just don't know why i'm obsessing over learning the japanese language... but i'm happy there is a class like this! I hope I would have a fun time here
Character
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maii drim Land a....
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
name: Jase
username: JaSe_
ability class: Special ability
your alice: Heavenly Alice
character: Megane
introduction: I like Japanese since I was a little kid... That's way I wanna study Japanese..^^
Character
33736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The hell do you c...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
name: Michelle
username: Star_Caffe
ability class: Dangerous Ability
your alice: Mark of Death
character: Yuri
introduction: Well I always wanted to study Japanese, cause it seems a lot more interesting than some other languages. Also I always wondered how you say "Where's the nearest sushi restaurant'..
Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
name:kumiko

username: lihuan1990

ability class: Dangerous Ability Type

your alice: soul exchange

character: Akimito Kumiko

introduction: konnichiwa...minna.....watashi wa kumiko desu......love to learn japanese and eat japanese food....hehe..sushi... oishii hope to know more friend.......minna....ki o tsukete.......
Character
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
name: Katrina
username: ichiruki_renyuixv
ability class: dangerous type
your alice: hypnosis
character: Rima Yamamoto
introduction: ohayou minna-san!! teach me japanese language. Please?! Onegai!!! arigatou gozaimasu. ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.