First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Photos Of Ourselves
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
..
Member
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
<-----------
Member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

hikari_hime wrote:

Seriously speaking, I never imagined that Kage-Warrior and Bunpire would look like what they look like in their pics!!!

That's because I rarely see blonde people!!!

Here's me!!!



I don't really like exposing myself... >.<


ummm..hikari..............XD

Member
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

haruhidaijo wrote:


hikari_hime wrote:

Seriously speaking, I never imagined that Kage-Warrior and Bunpire would look like what they look like in their pics!!!

That's because I rarely see blonde people!!!

Here's me!!!



I don't really like exposing myself... >.<


ummm..hikari..............XD



>.< What's so funny??? >.<
Member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

hikari_hime wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:


hikari_hime wrote:

Seriously speaking, I never imagined that Kage-Warrior and Bunpire would look like what they look like in their pics!!!

That's because I rarely see blonde people!!!

Here's me!!!



I don't really like exposing myself... >.<


ummm..hikari..............XD



>.< What's so funny??? >.<


it is funny!!!the way, you put spoilers and all!!!its just so original!!!
was it suppose to be funny?!

Member
15476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / in your refrigerator
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 10/4/08
here's me ......
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Looks like a lot of people are starting to post pictures of themselves....
Moderator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Your turn now then
Member
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

haruhidaijo wrote:


hikari_hime wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:


hikari_hime wrote:

Seriously speaking, I never imagined that Kage-Warrior and Bunpire would look like what they look like in their pics!!!

That's because I rarely see blonde people!!!

Here's me!!!



I don't really like exposing myself... >.<


ummm..hikari..............XD



>.< What's so funny??? >.<


it is funny!!!the way, you put spoilers and all!!!its just so original!!!
was it suppose to be funny?!



Hmmm... YUP!
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
be careful quoting...
Member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

hikari_hime wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:


hikari_hime wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:


hikari_hime wrote:

Seriously speaking, I never imagined that Kage-Warrior and Bunpire would look like what they look like in their pics!!!

That's because I rarely see blonde people!!!

Here's me!!!



I don't really like exposing myself... >.<


ummm..hikari..............XD



>.< What's so funny??? >.<


it is funny!!!the way, you put spoilers and all!!!its just so original!!!
was it suppose to be funny?!



Hmmm... YUP!



ahahahahha!!!see~lolXD

Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
oi... no more spamming quotes or i'm locking this topic
Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
hmm.. Not sure 'bout this.. But here...



ehehe...
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
XD cut and paste?
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Lol... A lot of people are still posting pictures...

*tempting*...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.