First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply are you satisfied with the ending of this anime?
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In St. Marie Academy
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
No way! They never said who she ended up with!
Member
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / california
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Yes Totally
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

orbunion55 wrote:


elmiemg wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Sheesh.... But, the characters are a lot more handsome than the other guys on 2 and 3.... sheesh... Im not satisfied with the ending... Atleast, tell us who she ended up with... is it Tenma or whoever it is!!

But still, if you were to choose among the eight guys, who will you choose??? (its even hard for me...)


i agree!

sure, it will be difficult to choose, but if you've got EIGHT choices, you would have preferences, right? hehehe!


who will you choose??I would like to choose........ALL~!




hee! i'd probably do the same thing! one guy for each day maybe -- but there aren't enough days for all eight of them! hahaha
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

elmiemg wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


elmiemg wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Sheesh.... But, the characters are a lot more handsome than the other guys on 2 and 3.... sheesh... Im not satisfied with the ending... Atleast, tell us who she ended up with... is it Tenma or whoever it is!!

But still, if you were to choose among the eight guys, who will you choose??? (its even hard for me...)


i agree!

sure, it will be difficult to choose, but if you've got EIGHT choices, you would have preferences, right? hehehe!


who will you choose??I would like to choose........ALL~!




hee! i'd probably do the same thing! one guy for each day maybe -- but there aren't enough days for all eight of them! hahaha


All of them in one day.. LoL... Hahaha.. XD
Member
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / the center of the...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
no, it was a frustrating ending, although the movie suggested that she returned to her home in kyo. I wanted her to end up with akram.
3715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Aweful. Makes me feel like I wasted roughly 9 hours of my life watching this series, even if I liked the rest.
There wasn't nearly enough interaction between Akane and Akram on a personal level to build this love she supposedly had for him. She didn't feel attracted to Tenma at all.

I feel like the prospects of a reverse harem was wasted. I would have tossed in random doki doki moments for comic releif and character development. u_u

That last fight sucked too.
3715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

orbunion55 wrote:

Sheesh.... But, the characters are a lot more handsome than the other guys on 2 and 3.... sheesh... Im not satisfied with the ending... Atleast, tell us who she ended up with... is it Tenma or whoever it is!!

But still, if you were to choose among the eight guys, who will you choose??? (its even hard for me...)


Well Shimon would feel like a shota because he's too babylike. Inori...not my type at all....and a midget Tenma is okay, but you know, generic. Yorihisa is a pretty good choice, but not as good looking as some of the others. Ensei (sp? I think I got the name way off xD), he's ...a shemale xD but mostly I don't think he's as goodlooking. Takamichi (sp again?) would be a close pick for me (judging by some of my bishi prefs, I think I might have a megane-kun fetish going on...) Both Akram and Tomomasa = smexeh~! But my number one is the oh so cool and mysterious, not to mention beautiful, Yasuaki. He developed some emotion at the end, so he's roughly perfect imo. I love his catch phrase xD I'm part Jamaican and I think it's hilarous that he's always like "no problem" hehe.

Posted 6/18/08

familyreject24 wrote:

^ I AGREE A MUCH BETTER ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean come on. At least let us know who she ends up with. I really hope the manga didn't end that way in which most times animes never end the way the manga does so there still is hope. I was really rooting for Akram or anyone else but Tenma. I'm sorry for all you Tenma fans out there but I don't think she could go with him GOMEN. But that is my opinion


Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

sakuranzu wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Sheesh.... But, the characters are a lot more handsome than the other guys on 2 and 3.... sheesh... Im not satisfied with the ending... Atleast, tell us who she ended up with... is it Tenma or whoever it is!!

But still, if you were to choose among the eight guys, who will you choose??? (its even hard for me...)


Well Shimon would feel like a shota because he's too babylike. Inori...not my type at all....and a midget Tenma is okay, but you know, generic. Yorihisa is a pretty good choice, but not as good looking as some of the others. Ensei (sp? I think I got the name way off xD), he's ...a shemale xD but mostly I don't think he's as goodlooking. Takamichi (sp again?) would be a close pick for me (judging by some of my bishi prefs, I think I might have a megane-kun fetish going on...) Both Akram and Tomomasa = smexeh~! But my number one is the oh so cool and mysterious, not to mention beautiful, Yasuaki. He developed some emotion at the end, so he's roughly perfect imo. I love his catch phrase xD I'm part Jamaican and I think it's hilarous that he's always like "no problem" hehe.



Ya, yah!!! You're totally right!!! Yasuaki is the best~!!!
Member
2943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
NO!!!! how can i be satisfied with an ending like that.... i hate it when the shows end like that..... -_-
Member
2943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

orbunion55 wrote:


sakuranzu wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Sheesh.... But, the characters are a lot more handsome than the other guys on 2 and 3.... sheesh... Im not satisfied with the ending... Atleast, tell us who she ended up with... is it Tenma or whoever it is!!

But still, if you were to choose among the eight guys, who will you choose??? (its even hard for me...)


Well Shimon would feel like a shota because he's too babylike. Inori...not my type at all....and a midget Tenma is okay, but you know, generic. Yorihisa is a pretty good choice, but not as good looking as some of the others. Ensei (sp? I think I got the name way off xD), he's ...a shemale xD but mostly I don't think he's as goodlooking. Takamichi (sp again?) would be a close pick for me (judging by some of my bishi prefs, I think I might have a megane-kun fetish going on...) Both Akram and Tomomasa = smexeh~! But my number one is the oh so cool and mysterious, not to mention beautiful, Yasuaki. He developed some emotion at the end, so he's roughly perfect imo. I love his catch phrase xD I'm part Jamaican and I think it's hilarous that he's always like "no problem" hehe.



Ya, yah!!! You're totally right!!! Yasuaki is the best~!!!


I love Yasuaki too!!! he so dam cute!!!!!
Member
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dublin/New York/F...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
the ending wasn't just unsatisfying because you never find out who she chooses....but what actually happens to her???? Even if they don't show who she ends up with at least show her going back to all them and end with all of them together...you never really know what happens to her, is she back in the real world or in Kyou......
Member
20123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
i really wanted akane to end up with Yorihisa,Yasuaki or Tenma but they ended it really bad and i thought that Akane would stay in there world with everyone and it should have shown who called her and all that and all of the hachiyou should have told her how they really feel for akane they better have ova on here some were or atleast a story somewere.
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

okami1616 wrote:

i really wanted akane to end up with Yorihisa,Yasuaki or Tenma but they ended it really bad and i thought that Akane would stay in there world with everyone and it should have shown who called her and all that and all of the hachiyou should have told her how they really feel for akane they better have ova on here some were or atleast a story somewere.


but the worst is, the next priestess would come 100 years after! oh gosh. And all of the hachiyou looks older than the hachiyou of Akane.... are they destroying the image of my yasuaki and my eisen??? (hehehe...) My HACHIYOU rather..
Posted 6/30/08
No wonder there was a link from La Corda d'Oro to this. It has the same ending! I didn't even watch or read this series. I'm just listening to what you guys say.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.