First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Was September 11, an inside job by the US?
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

red-dragon-syndicate wrote:


supermalv wrote:

dude this thread is a duplicate.. plus this discussion had been done over and over and over again.. it won't solve anything.. for me, i believe that it is an inside job, i research abt it, i talked abt it, etc etc.. but wtf can we do abt it? nothing but an interesting dinner talk.


dude if you keep that mindset that you yourself cant do anything then you most likely do not vote. you talking about it and informing others causes a chain reaction that will expose the corruption of the government. Even if your not from the US this has been going on in many places around the world. I recommend you watch the movie Zeitgeist so you can see that the US involvment in war may in fact involve your country one day.


i did actually.. it was a really2 awesome movie.. and yeah i agree with you, i did sound like a quitter above. It's just that.. those 911 truth movement rite.. they been doing it for 4 to 5 years now? and no matter how many petitions, how many protest etc etc.. the government still refuse to release the dodgy tapes they confiscated from the areas that surrounds pentagon (those tape that records the whole thing happening would end all this 911 debate once and for all btw). Until today.

I refuse to be a pawn neither. But as i sed.. there's nothing we can do abt it.....

Unlesss.. someone, some dedicated organization, somehow can hack/break their way/bribe into the CIA's headquarter, steal the real 911 evidence, and broadcast it to the whole world via youtube/blogs/whatever. Or even sabotaged CNN and broadcast it right there..

Now that won't be a dinner talk anymore, that's power back to the people rite there : D
1433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

red-dragon-syndicate wrote:

Good point, but i feel its also important to remember George Bush became president without winning the popular vote, and he was elected in 2001, the same year 911 happened, is this also a coincidence?


In and of itself, this fact means nothing. I cannot logically conclude from this that he was involved in the 9/11 destruction. Let's be aware of confirmation bias.

If you want to argue that it gains some meaning when combined with the rest, I repeat that, having seen these arguments and the counter-arguments before, I don't know which side to believe. I can at least reliably verify that Bush was our president in 2001 and that the explosions occurred during that year, but I can't mix those facts with anything else.

Let it suffice for me to say that I would not be surprised if this theory were true, but I cannot conclude so much from just that.
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08
Oh well I believe that everyone has the right to have their own opinions on this matter, but we can only make some assumptions because this whole world with its policies is just too corrupt to ever find out the truth.

But I believe that this was not an inside job. That is just bullshit IMO, of course I don't mean to say that I am right, this is just how I feel about the whole thing.

Terrorists tried already more than once to destroy the WTC buildings. And now it just worked out for them. Why would the USA need to kill their own people just to start a war? The situation in Iraq just like that was already enough to start a war for bringing back the human rights that went to the ground with all this Muslim fanatics.

Just look at it from this side. The USA was at that time one of the strongest countries, and probably still is on the surface. All they would have needed to do is declare Iraq war, and reason it with human rights. Meh...

Seriously, I don't know where you people live, but it is a bit too much fantasy that you are bringing up into this topic.
Meh w/e your boat floats, I just say that this is bs...

Floetry~
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
I dont think any of you guys are living in a fantasy I dont see how this evidance that was presented fantasy. Thats a tipical way the media would smear you instead of refuting what you say they just say, "O he is living in a fantasy, O he is conspiracy theorist." I mean I am sorry but these soo called conspiracy evidence makes way more sense after seeing and reading then what was presented on T.V. and like I said if they want americans to stop beleiving this REFUTE IT. Wouldnt that help clear it up? Why wont they is it because they cant? Is the evidence these soo called conspiracy theorist bringing up that far out of this world I dont think so in my own opinion. The problem with this world is we have too many people who just goes with the flow and doesnt want to look at the other side. Who blindly supports their government never raising a question. Like I always said who benefitted from 9/11 in the long run more the USA or the so called terrorists? I am sorry i cannt agree with selling the war to the American people using human rights if so they could have did that when they first bought going to war Iraq years back before 9/11. Yet now we are in a war with Iraq not because of human rights but yet another lie the government told us. Weapons of mass destruction which yet to this day has never been recoverd.

Remember when the government lied to us and said this war would be a cake walk? I mean seriously how many lies does it take to finally wake us up? Now they are saying Iran is developing nuclear weapons when our own intelligance and they UN cant even find a single trace but the US media once again is brainwashing us by repeadtly trying to scare us and say they are but with zero proof.

I am just very impressed by the people who are thinkers and are questioners. If we had more of these people in this country we can impeach all the corrupt people in our goverment.
Posted 4/28/08

drizza wrote:

I dont think any of you guys are living in a fantasy I dont see how this evidance that was presented fantasy. Thats a tipical way the media would smear you instead of refuting what you say they just say, "O he is living in a fantasy, O he is conspiracy theorist." I mean I am sorry but these soo called conspiracy evidence makes way more sense after seeing and reading then what was presented on T.V. and like I said if they want americans to stop beleiving this REFUTE IT. Wouldnt that help clear it up? Why wont they is it because they cant? Is the evidence these soo called conspiracy theorist bringing up that far out of this world I dont think so in my own opinion. The problem with this world is we have too many people who just goes with the flow and doesnt want to look at the other side. Who blindly supports their government never raising a question. Like I always said who benefitted from 9/11 in the long run more the USA or the so called terrorists? I am sorry i cannt agree with selling the war to the American people using human rights if so they could have did that when they first bought going to war Iraq years back before 9/11. Yet now we are in a war with Iraq not because of human rights but yet another lie the government told us. Weapons of mass destruction which yet to this day has never been recoverd.

Remember when the government lied to us and said this war would be a cake walk? I mean seriously how many lies does it take to finally wake us up? Now they are saying Iran is developing nuclear weapons when our own intelligance and they UN cant even find a single trace but the US media once again is brainwashing us by repeadtly trying to scare us and say they are but with zero proof.

I am just very impressed by the people who are thinkers and are questioners. If we had more of these people in this country we can impeach all the corrupt people in our goverment.


Oh come on now, stop blaming the TV, if people are unable to use their own brain, then even if there wouldn't be any channels, no TV, then they would still go with the flow...we can't change the fact that there are so many ignorant sheeps running around in this world, but that is how the world is. TV is just here to enforce this system, but isn't really the main media that is to blame for this..>.>

Besides that, nobody ever said that the US politicians aren't corrupt(Not only the US). But even if it were not this terrorists that attacked the Twin towers, it is still sad considering how many innocent people lost their lifes there. But I seriously doubt that any politician would go so far just to start a war when there are easier ways to start a war...as I said you don't need to kill your own people and say that some terrorists from there and there did it, it is enough if you feel suspicious about the actions in the given country(in this case Iraq), and then you can use this as a reason for why to declare war...

About the thing when you said that they never found this Nuclear weapons, well that is true, but it is somehow logical if you think about the fact that the US told to the whole world openly that they think that there are some of this weapons and this about weeks, months before they went there to investigate...Iraq had de facto enough time to hide the stuff...Anyways we don't have enough information about this, this is more in the *Top Secret* case, where normal civilians like you and me don't have access to. So this is like running in circles, making some blunt assumptions, putting your own biased opinion into this and so on...so it doesn't really make sense to talk about this as you don't have any reliable facts, neither do I, de facto nobody here has them unless they would work in that section in the governement, which I honestly doubt...>.>

Floetry~
Posted 4/28/08
YES! i bet they knew dat it was gna happen and let it happen or loosen security to make it easier for the terrorist!
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08
^Not only that but because of the fear the main stream media is instilling fear in the Americans the government is now able to tap into our private lives under the pretence of defending agaisnt terrorism. So much bullshit man and like I said only the questioners and the truth seekers dont blindly just follow whatever they see on television ignoring the obvious holes not only with 9/11 but along with various other foriegn policy issues. But in order to shut these people up who raises too much question we tend to call them conspiracy theorists. Lol what a fair and balance media we have.


supermalv wrote:


red-dragon-syndicate wrote:


supermalv wrote:

dude this thread is a duplicate.. plus this discussion had been done over and over and over again.. it won't solve anything.. for me, i believe that it is an inside job, i research abt it, i talked abt it, etc etc.. but wtf can we do abt it? nothing but an interesting dinner talk.


dude if you keep that mindset that you yourself cant do anything then you most likely do not vote. you talking about it and informing others causes a chain reaction that will expose the corruption of the government. Even if your not from the US this has been going on in many places around the world. I recommend you watch the movie Zeitgeist so you can see that the US involvment in war may in fact involve your country one day.


i did actually.. it was a really2 awesome movie.. and yeah i agree with you, i did sound like a quitter above. It's just that.. those 911 truth movement rite.. they been doing it for 4 to 5 years now? and no matter how many petitions, how many protest etc etc.. the government still refuse to release the dodgy tapes they confiscated from the areas that surrounds pentagon (those tape that records the whole thing happening would end all this 911 debate once and for all btw). Until today.

I refuse to be a pawn neither. But as i sed.. there's nothing we can do abt it.....

Unlesss.. someone, some dedicated organization, somehow can hack/break their way/bribe into the CIA's headquarter, steal the real 911 evidence, and broadcast it to the whole world via youtube/blogs/whatever. Or even sabotaged CNN and broadcast it right there..

Now that won't be a dinner talk anymore, that's power back to the people rite there : D


A whole lot of Americans do not believe the lies they see presented to them and I agree the problem is organization. We know the truth but we dont know what to do from here so the issue just stays dead. Even though it was really shocking watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey8LRoFPrOo. But yeah dinner talk man because not a lot of people know where to start from here. The most effective thing right now is make dvds, articles and what not refuting the government evidence and let people decide for themselves. Like you and many of us I refuse to be a pwn and buy into this bullshit propoganda used so we can support what we do in the middle east and other corrupt shit in our foriegn policy.
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

red-dragon-syndicate wrote:


supermalv wrote:

dude this thread is a duplicate.. plus this discussion had been done over and over and over again.. it won't solve anything.. for me, i believe that it is an inside job, i research abt it, i talked abt it, etc etc.. but wtf can we do abt it? nothing but an interesting dinner talk.


dude if you keep that mindset that you yourself cant do anything then you most likely do not vote. you talking about it and informing others causes a chain reaction that will expose the corruption of the government. Even if your not from the US this has been going on in many places around the world. I recommend you watch the movie Zeitgeist so you can see that the US involvment in war may in fact involve your country one day.
\


None of you "know the truth". you only know what you believe to be true. yes it is possible that this was an inside job blah blah blah why would the president kill of his own people blah blah blah hitler did it, for those of you that believe the holocaust did indeed happen (cause it did for those of you who believe it didn't). I personally do not believe it was an inside job. I think it was just a case of "hindsight is 20/20" the government was told this was going to happen before it did and they didn't take it seriously so it happened. That's what I believe.

Plus, I hate to tell you red-dragon-syndicate or supermalv whoever wrote about voting, but the people do not elect the president. I'm not sure if we ever did. I just know we don't know. I don't know if you live in the US but allow me to give you a little American Political System lesson.

1. the people go out and vote for who they want to be president. They have to tell wheather they are voting democratic or republican.
2. Whatever "party" (democratic or republican) has the majority of the votes in that state determines which electors are chosen. Those electors make up some that is called the electorial college
3. The people in the electorial college are the ones that vote for president. There are three different types of these people. There are those who vote the way the people want, those who vote based on what the people of their religion want, and those who vote the way they themselves want to.
4. The people hope that the electors vote for who they want to win.

The people don't vote for president.

3564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
haah fcking idiots that actually believe this shit without real proof. seriously guys if you fucking saw tupac cwalking around a church would you believe it was tupac. i thought so bitches.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08

red-dragon-syndicate wrote:

www.911truth.com
www.infowars.com
www.911mysteries.com
www.whatreallyhappened.com

911 Coincidences

On September 11,2001 (911), the World Trade Centers were attacked by a terrorist group known as al-Qaeda. 19 terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners. The hijackers crashed two of the airliners American Airlines Flight 11, and United Airlines Flight 175, into the World Trade Center in New York City. This resulted in the collapse of both buildings. The hijackers crashed the third airliner American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon located in Virginia. Passenger and flight crew from the fourth aircraft, United Airlines Flight 93, attempted to retake control of the plane, but it crashed in a field i Pennsylvania. 2,974 people died as a result of the attacks, with another 24 missing and presumed dead.

This is the official story the US government has stuck to, but there are many holes that raise speculation about the incident.

1) In the 100-plus years of of steel framed buildings, only three have ever collapsed due to fire. All three buildings fall at free fall speed.
2) Fire fighters, police officers, reporters, and medical personel all seen explosions going off inside the buildings.
3)In September 2000, a right-wing think tank drafted a document called "Project for New American Century"(PNAC). It says that if we are going to transform America into " tomorrows dominent force", it is going to be a long process , unless theres a catastrophic event like a new Pearl Harbor.
4) On the morning of 911, Norad was in day two of a week long terrorist drill called "Vigilant Guardian". This exercise was a simulation of a real terrorist attack on the WTC, involving hijacked airliners.
5) The official story is that WTC 7 collapsed as a result of fire, yet the building had all the makings of a controlled ddemolition. The lease holder of the building even admitted that he gave the order to pull the building down.
6) Fact, uncontrolled jet-fuel fires cannot liquidize steel. Steel melts at 2750 degrees f and and above. Open air fires burn at 1200 degrees f max. Also, thermite can melt steel.
7) Controlled demolition experts all say it was a controlled demolition. The steel beams at the bottomm to the towers were cut at angles to make the towers fall.
8) The Bush administration has done everything to prevent a full investigation into 911. President Bush, and Dick Cheney will not testify under oath for 911.

These are only some of the detail that prove 911 was an inside job. Did the US goverment use false flag operations in oreder to scare the US into war? If Osama Bin Laden was in fact responsible for the attacks, then where is the proof? Is the US goverment trying to become tomorrows "dominent force."

I do believe 911 was an inside job by the government in order to lure the US people into supporting a war that should never have happened. Bush and Cheney need to testify under oath! There are 19 videos that go on to explain into depth what i have originally stated above. I highly recomend you all watch the videos before responding to this thread. I am aware that some of the videos are lenghty, but i believe if you watch them you will also begin to question official story.


sorry i dont know how to make the links work, you can go to youtube and type in "911 coincidences part one" and go on from there. The videos were uploaded by NufffRespect


You should also include the video Zeitgeist. It starts on the theory of religion but then goes into government conspiracies and then straight into 9/11. Video can be found on Zeitgeist.com and its free to watch.
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08

pinoyrave wrote:

haah fcking idiots that actually believe this shit without real proof. seriously guys if you fucking saw tupac cwalking around a church would you believe it was tupac. i thought so bitches.


funny metaphor

but seriously, did you even research at all abt the whole thing?

I did. And i'm not gonna say that 911 is an inside job or american gvmt blew up their own people. I'm not gonna bore you with speculations and theory. Lots of interesting documentaries to watch if you want those.

But here's one quick fact.. The CIA confiscated every record of video surveilance in the area surrounding the pentagon straight after the incident happen.

They failed to release the tape until today, except one they released on 2006.

And that was a hoax.

Now i happen to believe "this shit" as you referred in your post. And i don't appreciate you calling us, people who may have diffrent perspective in this whole 911 thing, as a fucking idiot. Because you sound like you don't even know what ur talking about. Mkay, kiddo?



http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/A003I060823-am-c3.MP3
that's the investigator from popular mechanic getting owned btw..
lol

you know what.. i'll throw in the transcript as well
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060826165457842

CG: Is there information that has not been given to the public?

PM: Very little... there is very little that has been held back as far as the basic facts of what happened that morning in terms of the material we looked into.

CG: I was under the impression that there were a lot of facts that were withheld. I mean, the surveillance videos, for example, around the Pentagon we were told about: a hotel video, a convenience store video, we haven't seen those. Apparently they were swooped up very quickly or so the report goes.

PM: That is the case, those have been taken for larger criminal investigations those are now being disclosed to the public, you know with the Judicial Watch material…

CG: I've talked with the guys at Judicial Watch, and they're not very happy about it, they released like four frames that don't really show much of anything.

PM: They don't show very much considering that the frame rate was one frame per second and the plane Flight 77 was moving about 780 feet per second, from that distance it's not surprising that there was not a whole lot caught on that video.

CG: Are you telling me that's the only video?

PM: No, I suspect there are other videos, I suspect they're still being used for various investigations.

CG: What the hell is there to investigate? They told us who the guys were, they held onto some of that stuff for the Moussaoui trial for the love of God, like it was really relevant to his trial (sarcastic), it's five years later, when are the American people entitled to the evidence?

PM: I think there's plenty of evidence out there…

CG: It's not the evidence we've seen that we're concerned about, it's the evidence we haven't seen. Does that make any sense?

PM: Oh sure it makes sense…. The evidence is abundant…

CG: It's the dog that didn't bark... We know the evidence we've seen, that doesn't cause any suspicion so much as the evidence that we don't see. It's not helpful in this country with a very secretive government when a big, powerful magazine like you guys, who owns Popular Mechanics?

PM: "Hearst."

CG: Ok, with Hearst Corporation, with all of your might, instead of joining the people in their natural curiosity to see all the evidence, you try to say, "Oh shut up, you peons don't know what you're talking about, everything's fine, keep on moving, there's nothing to see here." Hearst should be using their influence to get all the evidence released and that will end all the conspiracy talk! Wouldn't it?

PM: (does not answer this question)

CG: …I want to come back to the unseen evidence - the dog that didn't bark. Hearst has a lot of muscle - where are you in lobbying for the release of all the evidence to put an end to all this madness, speculation and distrust?..

PM: It's not up to us…

CG: I said use your influence.. Look, is there something we don't know about this that they have to hide from us? No, or so I presume. We're told who did it, we've invaded two countries in response to it, we've spent billions of dollars, I mean, what could be possibly secretive right now?

PM: How can I answer the question?

CG: Because you don't know, we just want to see the evidence. If the plane flew into the building, show us the damn pictures. What could that possibly hurt?

PM: (Cannot answer question)

CG: …Building 7 is the first piece of evidence that I turn to. Popular Mechanics…say that a third of the face, approximately 25% of the depth of the building that was scooped out beforehand.

PM: When the North Tower collapsed… there was damage to Building 7…. What we found out was…about 25% of the building's south face had been carved away from it… Each column that you remove that was destroyed by the wreckage from the North Tower…

CG: That would be very persuasive to me if it were true. And it may or may not be true… I go, oh that's interesting…if that's true that would go a long way towards explaining what happened to Building 7. So I turn to the pictures in your book about Building 7 you've got a picture of Building 7, but it doesn't show that. So I'm going, OK, instead of just somebody asserting that a third of the building was scooped away, show me the picture. But you don't show me the picture.

PM: …We have seen pictures that are property of the NY Police Department and various other governmental agencies that we were not given permission to disseminate….

CG: Popular Mechanics got to see them, but the average American citizen can't see them.

PM: Correct.

CG: Well, that's a fine kettle of fish, isn't it? ….What did you see there that I can't see?

PM: Just what was described.

CG: Well it must be something that's dangerous for me as an American citizen or a voter to see. You're publishers, if anybody is concerned about evidence in a criminal case or something, they've done the worst possible thing, they've shown it to a damn magazine publisher!

PM: That was done for the purposes of our background research.

CG: What about my background research? Do you see the source of my frustration here? I didn't know we had different classes of citizens. You can't tell me it's because it's a criminal case because they've shown it to a damn magazine publisher.

PM: ….I can't answer that question.

CG: I know you can't.

PM: (is speechless)….

…Caller (Mike): What about the 7 to 9 hijackers that were reported in the British press who came forward and said, "We're alive, what are we doing on the FBI list of so-called hijackers? We're alive and well." How do you explain that one?

PM: It was one BBC report - I am saying that is false.

Caller: How did you verify that the British story was false?

PM: The remains of the hijackers who have been widely understood to have been on those planes…

Caller: What remains?

PM: There was DNA evidence collected all over the place.

Caller: The building was incinerated; the concrete was turned into powder, there were molten pools of steel in the bottom of the building that were still hot weeks after, and they were able do autopsies on bodies? Are you insane? Where are the autopsy reports you were referring to, on the hijackers, where are those reports? I haven't heard anything about autopsy reports.

CG: I want to know, even if we presume you're correct that they recovered the DNA of the 19 hijackers from the rubble, where did they get their original DNA with which to match it? Where did they get the original DNA of a bunch of middle-eastern Islamic madmen? Where did they get the DNA? Had they submitted DNA before they, uh…I mean, where the hell did they get it? You're not even talking sensibly with me.

PM: Off the top of my head, I don't know the answer to that.

CG: Of course you don't.

PM: I'll get back to you with it.

CG: Is that a promise?

PM: I will do my best.

CG: People all across the state of Arizona now are hearing Davin Coburn say on the show that he's gonna find out how they got that DNA checked against those Islamic terrorists who had…hijacked those planes. Good, I'd like to hear it. Now do you understand why people scratch their head when these kinds of representations are made?

PM: No, actually I don't…

CG: You don't understand why when you tell us that they found the hijackers' DNA remains amongst the molten steel, and I ask you where did they get the original DNA from the hijackers to match it against - Do you think that's bizarre to ask a question like that, do you think it's conspiratorial just to want to know?...You told me that they have DNA evidence that matches the hijackers…

PM: I think the entire question is baseless. I think that it is not even a question that's worth answering….

CG: …You've told me that they checked their DNA, where did they get their original DNA to check it against? You're the one with the answers, I'm not. I just ask questions.

PM: …A seven year old can ask why, over and over and over….

CG: No, this is the worst attack on America in the history of this country, we've invaded two countries, maybe a third because of it, we're gonna spend trillions of dollars. It's not a seven year old asking why, I want to know where they got the evidence that they matched it against. What's so hard about that?

PM: The way that you're framing it is intentionally…

CG: Of course it is, 'cause it's five years later and we haven't heard the answer. And you haven't given it to us in Popular Mechanics. I swear to God, that's it. You see, it's the way I'm framing it makes it an illegitimate question? Well tell me how to reframe it, tell me how to ask it differently.

PM: I would start entirely over with the question that that gentleman asked.

CG: I want the question I asked. All right, that's it. Hey Davin, thanks…the Charles Goyette Show.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
^lol very nice read like everything the government tells us or these websites like PM can be refuted.
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
i like Alex Jones and believe alot of what he says. i've seen the film Zietgiest & Loose Change. i went to a 911truth meeting in nyc. its all very interesting but the fact of the matter is that the 911truth movement hasn't come up with proof. can you provide me links to interviews of real witnesses (first hand accounts)?

"…Caller (Mike): What about the 7 to 9 hijackers that were reported in the British press who came forward and said, "We're alive, what are we doing on the FBI list of so-called hijackers? We're alive and well." are these 7-9 people on camera saying this? i'd like to see it. Also do you think that WTC '93, OKC '95, TWA FL800, USS Cole were all inside jobs?
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

HypnoSurf22 wrote:

i like Alex Jones and believe alot of what he says. i've seen the film Zietgiest & Loose Change. i went to a 911truth meeting in nyc. its all very interesting but the fact of the matter is that the 911truth movement hasn't come up with proof. can you provide me links to interviews of real witnesses (first hand accounts)?

"…Caller (Mike): What about the 7 to 9 hijackers that were reported in the British press who came forward and said, "We're alive, what are we doing on the FBI list of so-called hijackers? We're alive and well." are these 7-9 people on camera saying this? i'd like to see it. Also do you think that WTC '93, OKC '95, TWA FL800, USS Cole were all inside jobs?


See that's the thing that makes this whole 911 movement alive until today. Even though this gets really2 old and tiring.

It's because the real evidence is withheld by the government. And they refuse to release it to public at large even until today, when the case was 5-6 years ago. (the pentagon surveillance camera etc etc). So with important evidence confiscated, then nobody can proof anything.

Plus I don't even think the 911 movement was trying to proof anything. They're not the one with fabricated stories about the whole thing. They just got the suspicion and the questions.

And the sentences that was on bold.. i don't really get it. Why did you include that in your post? it came under the impression that you don't really believe the whole 911 thing. But those sentence is actually one of the question that the 911 truthers been trying to ask the government (and get no reply of course). Why would there be people claiming to be the hijacker, when they're suppose to be dead?? It was thought that the government did a thorough DNA test and they were sure about the identity of those terrorist. They even found one of the hijacker's passport in the rubble (when everything else was melted to hot lava pools, miracle anyone?). But now, the guy in the passport, supposed to be dead, came forward to the media and tell the whole world that its not true..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.