First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Was September 11, an inside job by the US?
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

geeene_16 wrote:

I think it doesn't matter anymore who truly did it or not. The damage has already been done to both sides. And yes it is possible for the US to have planned this. Desperate times call for desperate measures. And it is possible as well that the terrorist group Al Qaeda did it. As impossible as it sounds that the own government would sacrifice their own citizens, this event gave the opportunity to the US to have a reason to attack Iraq. The "war on terror", I highly doubt that it's just for the good of people. Iraq has oil. And I think that's a very valid reason to do all these extreme actions. But, who knows? The world has a lot of very brilliant minds and truth has a way of evading us.


So your for killing civians oof another country to help your own, throw them into chaos for your own greed (oil and money),this event WILL criple Iraqs growth by a great margin. Osama Bin Ladin was trained by the American goverment to overtrow comunisum but they found out how currupt American goverment is (they establish the majority of Dictators in the world for there own benifits), Osama was givin 3 billion dollers by the American goverment

4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

Auriga wrote:

"First of all. You dumb prick."
"see you don't even fucking know. you're wasting my time kiddo. why don't you go research around first, then spill your right-wing extremist bullshit then."
Yeah that's how calm people talk.

lol? that's how you talk kiddo. I was responding in your style of communication. Plus it's fun pissing off a right wing extremist like you

Oil prices are still very high in the US, so I don't think the war helped much at all, if you think the war was fought over oil.

That's your speculation. It could've gone either way. Don't it ever occur to you that they're trying to milk every last litre of petrol while they still can before it ran out?? But hey that's my speculation. You still can't take away the fact that since the pre-occupation of US in iraq the number of oil wells in there jumped by leaps and bounds. From mere 2000 to more than 10000.

If Iraq wants to run their own country - of course the US will let them. In fact, that's exactly what we want them to do- run the country themselves. Not some dictator committing various crimes and atrocities, not terrorists- the people of Iraq. If your saying we should never have helped them, then sure, let's leave it to the terrorists and outlaws. Allow Iraq and other middle eastern nations to become a safe haven for terrorists to strike at the US some more.

yeah.. of course they do. And as a side benefit.. The iraqian people also like it so much that a foreign country is raping their national resource. lol.

oh and "strike" the US some more? the government can't even verify for sure (dodgy 911 attack) that some terrorist "struck" the country in the first place


Whether you like it or not, the government doesn't care what a small group of conspiracy buffs believe. You guys have no power, and no voice. Cry all you want for that footage to be released - but they don't have to. Like I said, there's probably other reasons the government can't release this videos. There's more people living happily and "unaware" (if you want to see it that way), who would rather trust their government and leave the whole thing behind than crying for attention based on some mere coincidences, loose facts, rumors, with no evidence.

No, of course not. I already post somewhere up here that there's probly nothing we could do. Except probably wait for a more sane/less idiotic president, or taking matter into our own hand.

But i disagree with your second point completely. There's more people distrusting their incompetent government who'd sacrifice 3000 civilian so they can get more money selling oil. There's more people who saw through the hypocricy of the current US government. There's more people who'd rather leave those iraqian people alone.

Look around you. You're probably the only one right-wing extremist on this thread??

You sound like you don't even want to know the truth. If it's possible those tapes can be released, I bet you're the type of people that would actually try to burn it or something. It's fine. I know being a conservatives right-wing has it's good point too. You just want the best for your nation. And would do absolutely anything to protect it's best interest. But I highly doubt the people in power have the same patriorism as you do. They love loyal zealots like you. It's easy to take advantage of people that have lotsa love for their country. It's a damn shame.




654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
9/11 = Mukden incident

Nah...Also, speaking from someone who personally knows Iraqis. Yeah, they hated Saddam, actually fled the country because of his rule. Honestly, they are much better off without him. Though, yeah, many people here in America are against the war...The high cost of it being one reason.
1315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CAL! #^
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
No it wasn't. Like every other catastrophic event, Pearl Harbor, the assasination of JFK and King, etc, everything is dramatized to the point of making people so shocked of the possibility that they believe in it. I cant be 100% sure and noone really can, except maybe the top guys in the CIA or the President, but these things were most likely just horrible events in the history of the US that people want a further explanation than "it just happened...". Although the government is corrupt and in a lot of cases immoral (torturings etc; ex: the Patriotic Law or whatever it is where the government has the authority to tap your phones without your consent, go through your mail etc etc to keep a possible "threat" from happening), i don't think the government would sacrafice thousands of lives numerous times, Pearl Harbor and 911, just to start a war. Maybe I'm wrong and they did plan these attacks or do nothing to prevent them, but hey, we'll never know for sure unless another Deep-throat comes along: maybe this time under the name Blow-job.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
I mean all most people want is thorough investigations not half ass cover ups which raises suspision. And also US starting wars in middle east trying hard to link it to 9-11 so we would support it. I dont believe in a lot of conspiracies if the evidence is loose but if the conspiracy theorist evidence sounds a lot better then the one from the US government I am going to go with them untill I see some concrete refuting instead of name calling. Calling everyone conspiracy theorist without refuting is not fixing the problem I gaurentee you and most people are aware of this. When I am in college or even online gaming or something when I mention 9-11 is possible an inside job I get a whole lot of people supporting what I say. I dont know about you guys but I am sick and tired of government secrecy and we should not be brainless sheep we should be critical thinkers and ask questions.
No event is soo devastating to where we cannot ask questions about it and is forced to believe what we are told about our government. Even the holocaust although terrible it was and I believe it did happen I do not support imprisonment of scientist going to jail for years just for denying it. There are criminals commiting way more vicious crimes and getting less time then the holocaust deniers and that doesnt make sense to me at all.
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
lol? that's how you talk kiddo. I was responding in your style of communication. Plus it's fun pissing off a right wing extremist like you
I'm really not pissed off at all lol. In fact, it seems like you are pissing yourself off by arguing with me. Like I've said before, I never once insulted your intelligence - I've only used strong words to express my disbelief in this speculative theory, which I really do believe is bullshit. Well, I guess I can admit to being a bit of a troll with the language I used initially. However, I don't like the idea of spreading this speculation without definitive proof of the government's treachery, because telling everyone that the government is a conspiracy without proof is just disruptive and detrimental to society. If you truly believe the government is betraying its people, fine go ahead. Find me proof, and tell me why I should care. Don't get angry with me just because I'm not as speculative as you. Having faith in my government because so far I've been living a secure and happy life without having to worry about getting killed any minute doesn't make me a "right-wing extremist." In fact, believing in such a far fetched conspiracy imo makes you the extremist.

That's your speculation. It could've gone either way. Don't it ever occur to you that they're trying to milk every last litre of petrol while they still can before it ran out?? But hey that's my speculation. You still can't take away the fact that since the pre-occupation of US in iraq the number of oil wells in there jumped by leaps and bounds. From mere 2000 to more than 10000.
Well, I never said that oil wasn't an issue in the War in Iraq. But what else does this increase in the number of oil wells tell us? I lost track of where you are going with this.

yeah.. of course they do. And as a side benefit.. The iraqian people also like it so much that a foreign country is raping their national resource. lol.

oh and "strike" the US some more? the government can't even verify for sure (dodgy 911 attack) that some terrorist "struck" the country in the first place


Whoa help me out here. Are you saying that the US are simply taking control of Iraqi oil with no benefits to Iraq? I'm pretty sure we are still paying for this stuff.

I'm not sure what to say about your 9/11 theory, as neither of us can really prove either case.


No, of course not. I already post somewhere up here that there's probly nothing we could do. Except probably wait for a more sane/less idiotic president, or taking matter into our own hand.

But i disagree with your second point completely. There's more people distrusting their incompetent government who'd sacrifice 3000 civilian so they can get more money selling oil. There's more people who saw through the hypocricy of the current US government. There's more people who'd rather leave those iraqian people alone.

Look around you. You're probably the only one right-wing extremist on this thread??

You sound like you don't even want to know the truth. If it's possible those tapes can be released, I bet you're the type of people that would actually try to burn it or something. It's fine. I know being a conservatives right-wing has it's good point too. You just want the best for your nation. And would do absolutely anything to protect it's best interest. But I highly doubt the people in power have the same patriorism as you do. They love loyal zealots like you. It's easy to take advantage of people that have lotsa love for their country. It's a damn shame.


I think you need to take a look around. There's plenty of people in this thread who doubt the US government is corrupted. Also, I'd say less than half of the people who said that they believed were serious about it. Besides, many of us are still too young to need to worry about this at all (including me).

Well, I don't think I really want to argue much further about this because I'm never going to believe in this conspiracy unless anyone can find some concrete evidence. However, lets say that the government is a conspiracy:

1) What are they trying to achieve?
2) How does this affect you at the moment?
3) What will happen if we actually fight against it?

I think these are really important things to consider. First of all, most of us living in the US live a very happy and fulfilling life. We can easily look past 9/11 and move on happily. The government gives me the freedom to get involved, or I can continue living peacefully. It's my choice whether to let myself be a pawn, or I can live my life completely isolated from all the political conspiracies and whatnot. In that sense, the government has done its job for me, and I find it to be beneficial.

If the government were to be corrupt - what exactly are they planning to do? I'm having trouble connecting all these speculative theories with a motive. According to speculation, we started a War in Iraq to gain control of the oil wells (and what else?) - which means that oil companies are backed by the government - or maybe one is controlled by the other? Well, stocks have been going down, and people are still trying to develop eco-friendly cars and energy sources, etc. Why haven't the government tried to inhibit those?

Lastly, what will happen if we take apart the government to fight against.. whatever it is that they believe in? Is risking a healthy lifestyle in the US, having a civil war on our home soil, etc, worth ending someone's conquest for riches, power, or whatever? Well, this question will probably have to come after we figure out what exactly it is that they are trying to achieve.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
NO the 911 was NOT a conspiracy. If you idiots knew WHY the terrorists attacked the U.S, you would know that it started in the cold war era, when Russia invaded afghanistan, or maybe even before that.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

supermalv wrote:


Auriga wrote:

"First of all. You dumb prick."
"see you don't even fucking know. you're wasting my time kiddo. why don't you go research around first, then spill your right-wing extremist bullshit then."
Yeah that's how calm people talk.

lol? that's how you talk kiddo. I was responding in your style of communication. Plus it's fun pissing off a right wing extremist like you

Oil prices are still very high in the US, so I don't think the war helped much at all, if you think the war was fought over oil.

That's your speculation. It could've gone either way. Don't it ever occur to you that they're trying to milk every last litre of petrol while they still can before it ran out?? But hey that's my speculation. You still can't take away the fact that since the pre-occupation of US in iraq the number of oil wells in there jumped by leaps and bounds. From mere 2000 to more than 10000.


If Iraq wants to run their own country - of course the US will let them. In fact, that's exactly what we want them to do- run the country themselves. Not some dictator committing various crimes and atrocities, not terrorists- the people of Iraq. If your saying we should never have helped them, then sure, let's leave it to the terrorists and outlaws. Allow Iraq and other middle eastern nations to become a safe haven for terrorists to strike at the US some more.

yeah.. of course they do. And as a side benefit.. The iraqian people also like it so much that a foreign country is raping their national resource. lol.

oh and "strike" the US some more? the government can't even verify for sure (dodgy 911 attack) that some terrorist "struck" the country in the first place


Whether you like it or not, the government doesn't care what a small group of conspiracy buffs believe. You guys have no power, and no voice. Cry all you want for that footage to be released - but they don't have to. Like I said, there's probably other reasons the government can't release this videos. There's more people living happily and "unaware" (if you want to see it that way), who would rather trust their government and leave the whole thing behind than crying for attention based on some mere coincidences, loose facts, rumors, with no evidence.

[b]No, of course not. I already post somewhere up here that there's probly nothing we could do. Except probably wait for a more sane/less idiotic president, or taking matter into our own hand.

But i disagree with your second point completely. There's more people distrusting their incompetent government who'd sacrifice 3000 civilian so they can get more money selling oil. There's more people who saw through the hypocricy of the current US government. There's more people who'd rather leave those iraqian people alone.

Look around you. You're probably the only one right-wing extremist on this thread??

You sound like you don't even want to know the truth. If it's possible those tapes can be released, I bet you're the type of people that would actually try to burn it or something. It's fine. I know being a conservatives right-wing has it's good point too. You just want the best for your nation. And would do absolutely anything to protect it's best interest. But I highly doubt the people in power have the same patriorism as you do. They love loyal zealots like you. It's easy to take advantage of people that have lotsa love for their country. It's a damn shame.





It isnt very clear what you are saying cause the colours are v simular so ill change it to a easier to distingish one. A quick point for you guys, the american goverment is the group that put many dictators to run countries and Samdam Husain is one of them, Osama was trained by the goverment and was giving 3 Billion dollers. Theses are all FACTS.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NO the 911 was NOT a conspiracy. If you idiots knew WHY the terrorists attacked the U.S, you would know that it started in the cold war era, when Russia invaded afghanistan, or maybe even before that.



I am pretty sure the mainstream media was selling us the theory, "They attack us because we are rich and prosperous....." dunno how you jumped to that conclusion.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Auriga wrote:
I think you need to take a look around. There's plenty of people in this thread who doubt the US government is corrupted. Also, I'd say less than half of the people who said that they believed were serious about it. Besides, many of us are still too young to need to worry about this at all (including me).

Well, I don't think I really want to argue much further about this because I'm never going to believe in this conspiracy unless anyone can find some concrete evidence. However, lets say that the government is a conspiracy:

1) What are they trying to achieve?
2) How does this affect you at the moment?
3) What will happen if we actually fight against it?

I think these are really important things to consider. First of all, most of us living in the US live a very happy and fulfilling life. We can easily look past 9/11 and move on happily. The government gives me the freedom to get involved, or I can continue living peacefully. It's my choice whether to let myself be a pawn, or I can live my life completely isolated from all the political conspiracies and whatnot. In that sense, the government has done its job for me, and I find it to be beneficial.

If the government were to be corrupt - what exactly are they planning to do? I'm having trouble connecting all these speculative theories with a motive. According to speculation, we started a War in Iraq to gain control of the oil wells (and what else?) - which means that oil companies are backed by the government - or maybe one is controlled by the other? Well, stocks have been going down, and people are still trying to develop eco-friendly cars and energy sources, etc. Why haven't the government tried to inhibit those?

Lastly, what will happen if we take apart the government to fight against.. whatever it is that they believe in? Is risking a healthy lifestyle in the US, having a civil war on our home soil, etc, worth ending someone's conquest for riches, power, or whatever? Well, this question will probably have to come after we figure out what exactly it is that they are trying to achieve.


I'm gonna ommit the other part because if I put forward any rebuttal it'll make the post too long.

Well. They did already come up with electric eco-friendly cars. Around 2002 by General motors, The guys that owns holden. But it was banned coz it'll hurt the sales of petrol cars and the petrol itself.

Looking for a motive? it's actually very obvious. But then again you would rather look away at your government's flaws. It may come as a bit of a surprise to you. But here goes. Umm money?

And yes it is worth it. If it was indeed the government that killed their own people on the 911 attack just to have oil. Then wouldn't you ask the question, hey shit, that could've happen to me or my kids?? For them to sacrifice their own people for the sake of money?? Me, I wouldn't stay and look the other way. I'd stand up for my right as a civilian. It's bad enough they put an opressive government in charge. But when they start using their own people as a pawn like that.. man..

And no i'm not saying that it's for sure that the government of US is that evil. I'm really hoping not. I like the US .And i'm hoping the people in charge of it are good people too. It's just that there's so many things that the government did to earn everybody's suspicion (unscathed passport of the hijacker in pools of molten steel in WTC building 7? cmon o_O). And yes it might just be all a big coincidence and i'm just a conspiracy nutjob. But unless they clear things up by showing the tapes, and untamper all the evidence needed to investigate the 911 incident. Then sadly i'd remain skeptical about bush/cheney's government's innocence. And will attempt to spread this skepticism with everybody I know.

Which.. would be kinda like now :sweatingbullets:
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
The United States government has done many things that would make it so the premise of 9/11 being an inside job for gain isn't so impossible.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

drizza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NO the 911 was NOT a conspiracy. If you idiots knew WHY the terrorists attacked the U.S, you would know that it started in the cold war era, when Russia invaded afghanistan, or maybe even before that.



I am pretty sure the mainstream media was selling us the theory, "They attack us because we are rich and prosperous....." dunno how you jumped to that conclusion.


google cold war and look at the invasion of Russia against Afghanistan. You'll read many interesting facts such as how the U.S joined forces with Afghanistan and if you have common sense, you'll realize why terrorists bombed the U.S and how the U.S isn't such a great country after all
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


drizza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NO the 911 was NOT a conspiracy. If you idiots knew WHY the terrorists attacked the U.S, you would know that it started in the cold war era, when Russia invaded afghanistan, or maybe even before that.



I am pretty sure the mainstream media was selling us the theory, "They attack us because we are rich and prosperous....." dunno how you jumped to that conclusion.


google cold war and look at the invasion of Russia against Afghanistan. You'll read many interesting facts such as how the U.S joined forces with Afghanistan and if you have common sense, you'll realize why terrorists bombed the U.S and how the U.S isn't such a great country after all


Wow, i feel stupid but i cant find jack all on google, can you please give me a link to one, ty.

Another thing I have noted is that America has a habit of instating dictators in other countries then later of killing them off or pressureong them in some way. This is most likely (in my OP) due to America tryong to gain more raw resources.


O'h I herd u liek mudkipz btw
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sooga Forest
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08
I wouldn't put any of this past my coniving govt! Sneaky bastards.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


drizza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NO the 911 was NOT a conspiracy. If you idiots knew WHY the terrorists attacked the U.S, you would know that it started in the cold war era, when Russia invaded afghanistan, or maybe even before that.



I am pretty sure the mainstream media was selling us the theory, "They attack us because we are rich and prosperous....." dunno how you jumped to that conclusion.


google cold war and look at the invasion of Russia against Afghanistan. You'll read many interesting facts such as how the U.S joined forces with Afghanistan and if you have common sense, you'll realize why terrorists bombed the U.S and how the U.S isn't such a great country after all


I know all these things but if you read what I commented thats not what the main stream media liars are telling us they are saying the only reason why we got attacked is because we are free and prosporous and I have much common sense not to believe that lie there is always a cause and effect to something. Meaning we just sat around being a good boy and some evil doers came to do us harm without providing any background history of the US meddling in forum countries funding corrupt leaders and overthrowing presidents for dictators. US is a great country just our government is a bit on the corrupt side. O yeah I dont believe terrorist bombed us though due to the holey evidence provided by the government.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.