WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Was September 11, an inside job by the US?
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

ali1238 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


drizza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NO the 911 was NOT a conspiracy. If you idiots knew WHY the terrorists attacked the U.S, you would know that it started in the cold war era, when Russia invaded afghanistan, or maybe even before that.



I am pretty sure the mainstream media was selling us the theory, "They attack us because we are rich and prosperous....." dunno how you jumped to that conclusion.


google cold war and look at the invasion of Russia against Afghanistan. You'll read many interesting facts such as how the U.S joined forces with Afghanistan and if you have common sense, you'll realize why terrorists bombed the U.S and how the U.S isn't such a great country after all


Wow, i feel stupid but i cant find jack all on google, can you please give me a link to one, ty.

Another thing I have noted is that America has a habit of instating dictators in other countries then later of killing them off or pressureong them in some way. This is most likely (in my OP) due to America tryong to gain more raw resources.


O'h I herd u liek mudkipz btw



here ya go

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=russia+invades+afghanistan&fr=yfp-t-120-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

drizza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


drizza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NO the 911 was NOT a conspiracy. If you idiots knew WHY the terrorists attacked the U.S, you would know that it started in the cold war era, when Russia invaded afghanistan, or maybe even before that.



I am pretty sure the mainstream media was selling us the theory, "They attack us because we are rich and prosperous....." dunno how you jumped to that conclusion.


google cold war and look at the invasion of Russia against Afghanistan. You'll read many interesting facts such as how the U.S joined forces with Afghanistan and if you have common sense, you'll realize why terrorists bombed the U.S and how the U.S isn't such a great country after all


I know all these things but if you read what I commented thats not what the main stream media liars are telling us they are saying the only reason why we got attacked is because we are free and prosporous and I have much common sense not to believe that lie there is always a cause and effect to something. Meaning we just sat around being a good boy and some evil doers came to do us harm without providing any background history of the US meddling in forum countries funding corrupt leaders and overthrowing presidents for dictators. US is a great country just our government is a bit on the corrupt side. O yeah I dont believe terrorist bombed us though due to the holey evidence provided by the government.


imm not too sure of what your trying to say but it seems as if your saying that terrorists attacked the U.S because the U.S is free and prosperous? I think what you mean by that is that terrorists hate the U.S for being so wasteful and immorale. (If thats what you mean by free and prosperous)
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
^^^^^^^^^^^

Could be, could be..

It's just suspicious though. How can US that have the best military technology in the world.. Best intelligence in the world.. Get fooled by some arab madmen who don't even know how to fly a plane. And it makes it worse that it turns out the Air force had been practising to anticipate the same civilian-plane hijacking scenario for months (or probably even years). But failed to do so when it actually happens.

All the rumours about the wtc collapse that looks like it's demolition-assisted doesn't help either. And how they shipped all the remains of steel blocks (important evidence to investigate whether it collapse naturally or unnaturally) to china within the week it happened.

Here's my favorite part though.. when a couple of days later, when all the fire died down.. they found the unscathed passport of the hijacker, when everything else melted to liquid metals and rubbles. And a flight training manual complete with a set of suicide letter from the hijacker. All miraculously survived the explosion when the crash happened.
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere, readin...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Well, it could be someone from the inside. I do remember that before, around the late 1990s, there was a man who was found leaking confidential information out to someone. Another reason could be that President Bush ignored the clues and advice that he had advisors around him for. Many people believe that it was an inside job because of that. I believe that Bush thought that he and his country was unbeatable. This mentality have gotten better people in trouble.

As for the hijackers, they came from their home country and settled in Florida somewhere. They got student permits and went to a flight training school. There, they apparently learned the bare basics of flying; just enough to smash an airplane into a building. I watched this on a history channel documentary, so of traceable sources.

Anyways, they crashed into the building and everything was gone to the dogs and gone into history books. However, about a decade earlier, terrorists tried to blow the world trade center from the bottom of the parking lot. That didn't work though. So, there is a rumor going about that there was a bomb planted in the the exact middle of the buildings that caused it to topple down. It makes sense, too, because the airplane hit, but not at the same place and the windows exploded outward. Curious, no?

And to drizza, in regards to the U.S.'s history of meddling in the affairs of the middle east, there is a very long one. Ever since that area was brought to our attention the U.S. has been trying to do stuff there. When Israel was made after World War II, the UN pretty much got on the bad side of those surrounding nations. Also, the US has dismantled both the Iraq and Iran original governments. They put in their own "bad guy" to keep tabs on everyone, and helped those they didn't like. So there is a reason why these people don't like the US (such as the bad foreign affairs with them) and they probably feel like the large country is using them.

By the way, I'm American, so those who are also from the country.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


drizza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


drizza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

NO the 911 was NOT a conspiracy. If you idiots knew WHY the terrorists attacked the U.S, you would know that it started in the cold war era, when Russia invaded afghanistan, or maybe even before that.



I am pretty sure the mainstream media was selling us the theory, "They attack us because we are rich and prosperous....." dunno how you jumped to that conclusion.


google cold war and look at the invasion of Russia against Afghanistan. You'll read many interesting facts such as how the U.S joined forces with Afghanistan and if you have common sense, you'll realize why terrorists bombed the U.S and how the U.S isn't such a great country after all


I know all these things but if you read what I commented thats not what the main stream media liars are telling us they are saying the only reason why we got attacked is because we are free and prosporous and I have much common sense not to believe that lie there is always a cause and effect to something. Meaning we just sat around being a good boy and some evil doers came to do us harm without providing any background history of the US meddling in forum countries funding corrupt leaders and overthrowing presidents for dictators. US is a great country just our government is a bit on the corrupt side. O yeah I dont believe terrorist bombed us though due to the holey evidence provided by the government.


imm not too sure of what your trying to say but it seems as if your saying that terrorists attacked the U.S because the U.S is free and prosperous? I think what you mean by that is that terrorists hate the U.S for being so wasteful and immorale. (If thats what you mean by free and prosperous)


I am not saying I said it I am saying thats what the mainstream media is saying.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

supermalv wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Could be, could be..

It's just suspicious though. How can US that have the best military technology in the world.. Best intelligence in the world.. Get fooled by some arab madmen who don't even know how to fly a plane. And it makes it worse that it turns out the Air force had been practising to anticipate the same civilian-plane hijacking scenario for months (or probably even years). But failed to do so when it actually happens.

All the rumours about the wtc collapse that looks like it's demolition-assisted doesn't help either. And how they shipped all the remains of steel blocks (important evidence to investigate whether it collapse naturally or unnaturally) to china within the week it happened.

Here's my favorite part though.. when a couple of days later, when all the fire died down.. they found the unscathed passport of the hijacker, when everything else melted to liquid metals and rubbles. And a flight training manual complete with a set of suicide letter from the hijacker. All miraculously survived the explosion when the crash happened.


Obviously you know nothing about the difficulties of confronting an enemy on a guerilla front or the expanded abilities that asymmetrical warfare offers due to advances in electronics and communication. Look up some history.
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

supermalv wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Could be, could be..

It's just suspicious though. How can US that have the best military technology in the world.. Best intelligence in the world.. Get fooled by some arab madmen who don't even know how to fly a plane. And it makes it worse that it turns out the Air force had been practising to anticipate the same civilian-plane hijacking scenario for months (or probably even years). But failed to do so when it actually happens.

All the rumours about the wtc collapse that looks like it's demolition-assisted doesn't help either. And how they shipped all the remains of steel blocks (important evidence to investigate whether it collapse naturally or unnaturally) to china within the week it happened.

Here's my favorite part though.. when a couple of days later, when all the fire died down.. they found the unscathed passport of the hijacker, when everything else melted to liquid metals and rubbles. And a flight training manual complete with a set of suicide letter from the hijacker. All miraculously survived the explosion when the crash happened.


Seriously like leviathan just said, guerilla warfare is damn hard. terrorists are blending in with civilians, some civilians are turning against us, while the headquarters remain hidden underground or wherever.

levels of security tend to weaken after long periods of peace, so you can't blame anyone for not having enough security at airplanes at the time - nothing like that has ever happened, and you can't just raise suspicion on this just because we were careless.

also, i highly doubt the credibility of these stories. first of all, these steel blocks that were apparently shipped off to china - i highly doubt it all happened a week, at least not without extensive testing and investigation first. also, i highly doubt that it was simply shipped off to china and forgotten. it just doesn't make sense. same about the hijacker's passport and suicide letter - where are you getting this information? how do you know for sure it's just not some hoax a bunch of people are making up?

how do you know for sure that this idea of the US government being a conspiracy isnt a conspiracy of its own? i noticed that some websites are selling these "mysteries of 9/11." the people who started this idea of a conspiracy are probably making thousands of dollars off people buying their books - you could be being used just as badly as you are accusing all americans of being used by their government. theres no evidence of many of these facts and many of their points have holes in it imo. i'm really starting to doubt whats fact and whats fiction. they have already established that this conspiracy may be "possible" by pointing out a number of mistakes of the government, and now all they have to do is keep listing some facts, whether true or not, to spread rumors, weaken the people's faith in the government, and make more money as people are "buying" into this idea.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Auriga wrote:

Seriously like leviathan just said, guerilla warfare is damn hard. terrorists are blending in with civilians, some civilians are turning against us, while the headquarters remain hidden underground or wherever.

levels of security tend to weaken after long periods of peace, so you can't blame anyone for not having enough security at airplanes at the time - nothing like that has ever happened, and you can't just raise suspicion on this just because we were careless.

also, i highly doubt the credibility of these stories. first of all, these steel blocks that were apparently shipped off to china - i highly doubt it all happened a week, at least not without extensive testing and investigation first. also, i highly doubt that it was simply shipped off to china and forgotten. it just doesn't make sense. same about the hijacker's passport and suicide letter - where are you getting this information? how do you know for sure it's just not some hoax a bunch of people are making up?

how do you know for sure that this idea of the US government being a conspiracy isnt a conspiracy of its own? i noticed that some websites are selling these "mysteries of 9/11." the people who started this idea of a conspiracy are probably making thousands of dollars off people buying their books - you could be being used just as badly as you are accusing all americans of being used by their government. theres no evidence of many of these facts and many of their points have holes in it imo. i'm really starting to doubt whats fact and whats fiction. they have already established that this conspiracy may be "possible" by pointing out a number of mistakes of the government, and now all they have to do is keep listing some facts, whether true or not, to spread rumors, weaken the people's faith in the government, and make more money as people are "buying" into this idea.


You read the first paragraph and you're ignoring the second. What about NORAD's drill on the same scenario of plane hijacking? And of the warning the FAA of the flight sent to NORAD that went ignored??
http://web.archive.org/web/20020615115751/http://www.norad.mil/presrelNORADTimelines.htm

http://www.china.org.cn/english/2002/Jan/25776.htm
http://www.prisonplanet.com/steel_not_seen_as_factor_in_wtc_collapse.htm
<< here you go, credibility right there. There's your piece of facts about the steel shipments.
i don't know about the conclusion, but all the facts i presented here are well researched. So please don't discredit my hard work looking and reading about this stuff by saying it's all coming from a conspiracy site or shit like that. It's very condescending.

what? you think i'll believe some crap right off the bat? i checked their resources too. But what about you? did you bother to read anything at all?? You hardly sound like you know anything about this subject and you're expressing your opinion?? You didn't even know about the tape confiscation on pentagon until i told you.

And no, I never said that i knew for sure that the government did anything wrong. I just said that what they did on the 911 is suspicious. I read about all the facts and when pieced together it was indeed supicious. I never said the US did plan 911 on their own for sure, But i'm saying that they shipped the steel from WTC straight to china after it happened before the investigation for sure.

Yes, it could've gone either way. Our perspective and Your perspective. But I've thoroughly researched all my stuff. My posts are facts. Whereas your post is all about your opinion and speculation. I didn't cite all my sources because there's already another thread up in here that I posted those on and i felt redundant for doing so. But okay, whatever. Let's do that from now.


leviathan343 wrote:
Obviously you know nothing about the difficulties of confronting an enemy on a guerilla front or the expanded abilities that asymmetrical warfare offers due to advances in electronics and communication. Look up some history.


Maybe, maybe. Read little about guerilla warfare and stuff like that. I did look up the legitimate source that NORAD was ignoring the FAA's warning of the hijacked plane though. And I did read the testimonial of mohammad atta's flight instructor that told the interviewer that he can't even passed the flight exam. And also you're telling me that CIA is that useless they can't intercept some islamic terrorist's plan when it's on this big of scale?? You're telling me they don't have any field agent working in al-qaedah?? Well, you might want to enlightened me as to which piece of articles I should read to share your expertise on their history then? Coz that'll be very2 interesting to read.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08
I doubt any of the people coming up with different conclusions for 9-11 is just doing it to get rich... They are trying hard to get the information out because of course if they get it out through the mainstream media it would be attacked and pieces taken out of it. People are even protesting in New York about the 9-11 cover ups so I dont see how this is a movement for greed. You even have talk show radio hosts spreading the word. Like I said before if you want people to stop believeing in it refute the evidence that the 9-11 so called conspirators are bringing forth instead of just calling them silly. They not saying anything about space martians or anything they are bringing scientist, getting information from people on the seen and experts to back their evidence up. I dont see how this is just all for money and jokes, especially considering the events taking after 9-11. People are just fed up of government secrecy.

You know what would be nice in this country that we never have? Is some debates on main issues effecting us which is lacking in our mainstream media but other countries do it.

We need debates on our foriegn policy, federal reserve, 9-11 what really happened, Our relations with Israel and why their influence is so strong in our country etc... This is why I cannot trust the mainstream media because they rather spend hours talking about celebrities and lightly touch these issues with 2-5 minute reportings.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

drizza wrote:

I doubt any of the people coming up with different conclusions for 9-11 is just doing it to get rich... They are trying hard to get the information out because of course if they get it out through the mainstream media it would be attacked and pieces taken out of it. People are even protesting in New York about the 9-11 cover ups so I dont see how this is a movement for greed. You even have talk show radio hosts spreading the word. Like I said before if you want people to stop believeing in it refute the evidence that the 9-11 so called conspirators are bringing forth instead of just calling them silly. They not saying anything about space martians or anything they are bringing scientist, getting information from people on the seen and experts to back their evidence up. I dont see how this is just all for money and jokes, especially considering the events taking after 9-11. People are just fed up of government secrecy.

You know what would be nice in this country that we never have? Is some debates on main issues effecting us which is lacking in our mainstream media but other countries do it.

We need debates on our foriegn policy, federal reserve, 9-11 what really happened, Our relations with Israel and why their influence is so strong in our country etc... This is why I cannot trust the mainstream media because they rather spend hours talking about celebrities and lightly touch these issues with 2-5 minute reportings.


yeah man, i really believe their intention is genuine too.

But even if they're not. Say they're actually just say these things to make money (I really doubt it). All the facts they presented on their work is all tracable. You can read their sources, check them over one by one. Check if the source is credible. You know.. things like that.

Thing is when it all adds up, the government do look really dodgy. I was reading these stuffs for a while and there is just no friggin way 911 happens naturally. It's just logically impossible.

Like that passport and flight manual thing. How the hell did it survive the crash when it was thought the fire even make a building exploded and melted everything else to liquid for god sake. And that was just the tip of the iceberg.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
^Yeah but surprisingly people are actually buying this. I believe all this is planted evidence because no way in hell I will believe manuals and passports just laying around coincedentally being arabs. This very loose evidence is the reason why people are not buying the governments evidence on 9-11 it is too debatable.
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere, readin...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
It is, but if you think about it, what other leads do they have? Put yourself in Bush's place. One of your main cities got two every important buildings smashed. Civilians died, and more are on their way. The rest of the country is freaked beyond all belief, and everyone want's the responsible parties gone, killed, what ever. The only evidence left are passports and flying manuals. You've been getting information that these people want to attack your country. What would you do?
1433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Whether all of this is true or not, there is at least some worth in the very idea of questioning our government, of not immediately assuming the very best about it. Clever people in positions of power can do a lot.

Furthermore, while I recognize the need in many cases to keep information from the people so that it does not spread to those who would do us harm, this behavior certainly does not lend the government any credibility. Besides, I doubt that releasing more information on this would really pose a security problem.
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere, readin...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
I can see your point, but what if there is something potentially threatening that they are withholding? As regular citizens, how would we ever know? The people who work there cannot tell anyone what's happening, other wise they might go bump in the night. So we are never to know, but always to speculate.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Maybe, maybe. Read little about guerilla warfare and stuff like that. I did look up the legitimate source that NORAD was ignoring the FAA's warning of the hijacked plane though. And I did read the testimonial of mohammad atta's flight instructor that told the interviewer that he can't even passed the flight exam. And also you're telling me that CIA is that useless they can't intercept some islamic terrorist's plan when it's on this big of scale?? You're telling me they don't have any field agent working in al-qaedah?? Well, you might want to enlightened me as to which piece of articles I should read to share your expertise on their history then? Coz that'll be very2 interesting to read.

The CIA is not that useless. They've just been doing the wrong job for decades.

I don't doubt the testimonial or the legitimate source. However, I question your concepts of the government's power. And actually, the plan itself is only big in terms of impact and importance. It wasn't spread out over the entirety of al-Qaeda, but limited to some members.

There may be field agents in al-Qaeda. However, they could only experience lower-level involvement in planning and organization. They could not be directly involved in killing and torturing people.

Articles? How about the whole of human history? It's been a pain in the ass ever since the early days of Mesopotamia. I'm talking about guerilla and asymmetrical warfare, not al-Qaeda specifically. It's always been hard to counter some enemies, because they have several huge advantages over opponents.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.