Gokusen 3
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Gokusen 3 just came out and I think the casts in this season are unattractive comparing with the 1st and 2nd seasons. So many 3D students are acted by rather unpopular actors... =/

Anyways, this is just my point of view.

What do you think of this season?
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / tokyo.japan
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

kissofangel wrote:

Gokusen 3 just came out and I think the casts in this season are unattractive comparing with the 1st and 2nd seasons. So many 3D students are acted by rather unpopular actors... =/

Anyways, this is just my point of view.

What do you think of this season?



your thread might get locked soon cause there's already a thread bout this. check this :
www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-42160/JDrama-Gokusen-3.html
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN waTCH EPISODE 2 ON THE INTERNET?
(i've seen episode 1 but cant find episode 2!)
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / ice cream fields....
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

LUVYAMAPI wrote:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN waTCH EPISODE 2 ON THE INTERNET?
(i've seen episode 1 but cant find episode 2!)


where did you watched episode 1?? who are the lead students??
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

Hanaka wrote:


LUVYAMAPI wrote:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN waTCH EPISODE 2 ON THE INTERNET?
(i've seen episode 1 but cant find episode 2!)


where did you watched episode 1?? who are the lead students?? :D


i watched it on www.veoh.com
if you want to watch it without downloading you need to go to the the one that have parts not the raw one
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / ice cream fields....
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

LUVYAMAPI wrote:


Hanaka wrote:


LUVYAMAPI wrote:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN waTCH EPISODE 2 ON THE INTERNET?
(i've seen episode 1 but cant find episode 2!)


where did you watched episode 1?? who are the lead students?? :D


i watched it on www.veoh.com
if you want to watch it without downloading you need to go to the the one that have parts not the raw one


THANKS A LOT~!! :D:D:D XDD
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
I hope you like the video
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
GOKUSEN
Ronin
96039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
You must be logged in to post.