First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply WHERE TO WATCH KIRARIN REVOLUTION?
Member
820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
To make it easy for you guys:

Episode 60:

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08bNjDUvAwQ
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCBRBZcU7M&feature=related
PART 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-QWr8GRSaA&feature=related

Episode 61:

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyqZ0kRjIcU&feature=related
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c46D2CaUGx8&feature=related
PART 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1H_aYR6RFg&feature=related

Episode 62:

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJeG-qM-ihE&feature=related
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cjdcy4M_AM&feature=related
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojw3PvkNSfI&feature=related

I will post as soon as more episodes are uploaded.

BTW, care to join Star Struck <--- Main database:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Star_Struck

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/08bNjDUvAwQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/08bNjDUvAwQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Member
1198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / xD not telling u :P
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
is ep 105 out yet?? i can't wait!!!!!! i watched all 1to 104 and cant wait!! so if i see it anywhere plz tell me ty!!
Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
where did you watch the 60+ episodes....?..is it english subbed?
Member
820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

anime_express wrote:

where did you watch the 60+ episodes....?..is it english subbed?


It is on my original post.

YEs it is ENglish SUB
Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
where is it located?
Posted 4/28/08
Hmm... theve all been removed off youtube... an veoh... and where ever else i go...
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

jaylinaliu wrote:

is ep 105 out yet?? i can't wait!!!!!! i watched all 1to 104 and cant wait!! so if i see it anywhere plz tell me ty!!


where hav u watched them up 2 104?
Member
1198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / xD not telling u :P
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

littleazngirl21 wrote:


jaylinaliu wrote:

is ep 105 out yet?? i can't wait!!!!!! i watched all 1to 104 and cant wait!! so if i see it anywhere plz tell me ty!!


where hav u watched them up 2 104?


well ep 1 to 99 and 103 and 104 at 56.com ep 100 to 102 at youku.com (but both place is chinese and ep 100 on.. no sub yet
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i'm afraid you'l...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08
wow..
what a big help ^^
domo arigato gozaimashita ^^

..but i cant understand
both sites T___T
awww
..
but thanks for the info ^^
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

jaylinaliu wrote:


littleazngirl21 wrote:


jaylinaliu wrote:

is ep 105 out yet?? i can't wait!!!!!! i watched all 1to 104 and cant wait!! so if i see it anywhere plz tell me ty!!


where hav u watched them up 2 104?


well ep 1 to 99 and 103 and 104 at 56.com ep 100 to 102 at youku.com (but both place is chinese and ep 100 on.. no sub yet


ummm...r they all subbed?
Member
950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
where do u find episode 63 with english subs
Member
1198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / xD not telling u :P
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

littleazngirl21 wrote:


jaylinaliu wrote:


littleazngirl21 wrote:


jaylinaliu wrote:

is ep 105 out yet?? i can't wait!!!!!! i watched all 1to 104 and cant wait!! so if i see it anywhere plz tell me ty!!


where hav u watched them up 2 104?


well ep 1 to 99 and 103 and 104 at 56.com ep 100 to 102 at youku.com (but both place is chinese and ep 100 on.. no sub yet


ummm...r they all subbed?


no so far ep 99 later on is raw
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the United States
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
can someone please tell me where i can find KR with english subbs
4806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / do you want to kn...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
can someone tell me too where i can find KR!! because i don't find it everywhere!! crunchyroll and youtube don't have it!! help me you guys...
Member
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
thank you thank you thank you XD
got to learn how to read Chinese though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.