First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Junjou Romantica Manga
Member
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I've got all five mangas released in the US. xD

I honestly don't have a favorite seeing as how all three relationships are different.

I can't really choose seeing as how I LOVE seme the most! I usually ALWAYS watch the seme. xD

But I don't think it's right to really include Takatsuki and Miyagi in here though. Most people watching this anime haven't read about their relationship so they're limited to just two choices (NowakixHiroki and UsamixMisaki). Still, I love Junjo Romantica, Junjo Egoist, and Junjo Terrorist all the same! 8D
Member
5477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I like them all, but I think Egoist is my favourite. Although Romantica does get really good towards Volume 10. I want to meet his brother and father in the anime already~

KuramasLolita: They may not have -read- about it yet. i mean, this thread is about the manga and not the anime really, after all.
Posted 5/13/08
Is the manga graphic thougth? I really hope not...
Member
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your bed!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

twinkiecake wrote:

Is the manga graphic thougth? I really hope not...


It is very graphic. :3 Hot ;D lol
Posted 5/13/08

Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:

Is the manga graphic thougth? I really hope not...


It is very graphic. :3 Hot ;D lol


lol thanks but I mean something like a kid isn't supposed to see
Member
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your bed!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:

Is the manga graphic thougth? I really hope not...


It is very graphic. :3 Hot ;D lol


lol thanks but I mean something like a kid isn't supposed to see


Ohhhh well then yes. A kid isn't supposed to see those sort of scenes o.o
Posted 5/13/08

Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:

Is the manga graphic thougth? I really hope not...


It is very graphic. :3 Hot ;D lol


lol thanks but I mean something like a kid isn't supposed to see


Ohhhh well then yes. A kid isn't supposed to see those sort of scenes o.o


lol thank you~ I'll have to wait a while then :'(
Member
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your bed!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:

Is the manga graphic thougth? I really hope not...


It is very graphic. :3 Hot ;D lol


lol thanks but I mean something like a kid isn't supposed to see


Ohhhh well then yes. A kid isn't supposed to see those sort of scenes o.o


lol thank you~ I'll have to wait a while then :'(


But your 13 0.0 I think you could unless your parents get all hyped about it and say "OMG MY CUTE LITTLE GIRL IS READING PORN!!!" xD
Posted 5/13/08

Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:

Is the manga graphic thougth? I really hope not...


It is very graphic. :3 Hot ;D lol


lol thanks but I mean something like a kid isn't supposed to see


Ohhhh well then yes. A kid isn't supposed to see those sort of scenes o.o


lol thank you~ I'll have to wait a while then :'(


But your 13 0.0 I think you could unless your parents get all hyped about it and say "OMG MY CUTE LITTLE GIRL IS READING PORN!!!" xD


lol i'm almost 13 XDDD that I could do <333
Member
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your bed!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:

Is the manga graphic thougth? I really hope not...


It is very graphic. :3 Hot ;D lol


lol thanks but I mean something like a kid isn't supposed to see


Ohhhh well then yes. A kid isn't supposed to see those sort of scenes o.o


lol thank you~ I'll have to wait a while then :'(


But your 13 0.0 I think you could unless your parents get all hyped about it and say "OMG MY CUTE LITTLE GIRL IS READING PORN!!!" xD


lol i'm almost 13 XDDD that I could do <333

Ohhhh :O lol okay then xD I could show you just how graphic they are so you can decide weather it is too much for you or not, if you wish of course.
2517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
^^aww.. hehe. after reading the manga i tot "omg am underaged for this" coz the things they do.. yikes. lol. but still...

can i just ask. u see how they said there are 3 couples... theyve onli started showing the 3rd one ryt?? coz im thinking i missed a couple coz i can onli remmber 2.. O.o
Posted 5/14/08

Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


Azure_Nika wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:

Is the manga graphic thougth? I really hope not...


It is very graphic. :3 Hot ;D lol


lol thanks but I mean something like a kid isn't supposed to see


Ohhhh well then yes. A kid isn't supposed to see those sort of scenes o.o


lol thank you~ I'll have to wait a while then :'(


But your 13 0.0 I think you could unless your parents get all hyped about it and say "OMG MY CUTE LITTLE GIRL IS READING PORN!!!" xD


lol i'm almost 13 XDDD that I could do <333

Ohhhh :O lol okay then xD I could show you just how graphic they are so you can decide weather it is too much for you or not, if you wish of course.


lol I'm gonna buy the first volume any way and hide in ><

Member
148001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
you can now go to www.mangafox.com to read the manga without having to download it ^-^
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
you can read it at www.mangafox.com
Member
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
For those who can read chinese, you can check out http://www.17kk.net/intro/15862.htm
they've got quite a few volumes out. if im not wrong, until 8. but the quality isnt fantastic though.

I think for the english translated version the latest and best is still mangafox.
I always have problems w junjou.info
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.