First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Yaoi Anime, Why do you criticize it?
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Dimeon wrote:

"And flames of God's wrath falled upon Sodom and Gomora".... In Bible God very clearly says what need to be done with this problem. I hate the shit about all people can have their own thoughts and beliefs... That's why for some time in USA are existing satanic groups and twisted sets... Man fucking man, Man fucking children, woman have sex with woman, human sacrifices and so on. It's not an exagerattion-it's what happens when people become "free" from the "bondage" of heavenly nature. I think that gays and lesbians must be separeted from their gender. And still I bless them with my pray beciuse they are people.
People are not evil, it's the sin at fault and to prevent it from ruling the earth I suggest to destroy every peace of information that can decieve people with the thought that being a gay or lesbian is normal.




That's because they haven't invented Anime when they're writing the Bible... Geez, get real humans change over time... Besides, Jesus don't know anything about Japan at that time... I do agree that the US is too free though... But this thread is about Anime... why use Bible to proof it? It's just a fiction...
Posted 4/27/08

kahlu4 wrote:


Dimeon wrote:

"And flames of God's wrath falled upon Sodom and Gomora".... In Bible God very clearly says what need to be done with this problem. I hate the shit about all people can have their own thoughts and beliefs... That's why for some time in USA are existing satanic groups and twisted sets... Man fucking man, Man fucking children, woman have sex with woman, human sacrifices and so on. It's not an exagerattion-it's what happens when people become "free" from the "bondage" of heavenly nature. I think that gays and lesbians must be separeted from their gender. And still I bless them with my pray beciuse they are people.
People are not evil, it's the sin at fault and to prevent it from ruling the earth I suggest to destroy every peace of information that can decieve people with the thought that being a gay or lesbian is normal.




That's because they haven't invented Anime when they're writing the Bible... Geez, get real humans change over time... Besides, Jesus don't know anything about Japan at that time... I do agree that the US is too free though... But this thread is about Anime... why use Bible to proof it? It's just a fiction...


the anime is not totally fiction. It has basis in writer's minds. It the same as books and films-it's a part of culture and I think that people must get rid of gay part in it.
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trinidad
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
you know what i dont get? Is how guys can watch Yuri {GirlxGirl} and be all "Yeah, that's hot!" and then look at Yaoi {BoyxBoy}
and be like "Ewwww!!! What the hell!! why is that boy...kising that ohter boy!! Disgusting!!" That is one of the things i cannot comprehend , also how homophobes act as if homosexuality is a disease and all they need to do is be around them and theyll get it.....I seriously know people that are scared enough to get a HEART ATTACK over being 10 feet away from a gay dude.I mean seriously!! I know that it must mention somewhere that it's yaoi or yuri so then DONT WATCH IT!! And dont watch it and FLAME!!
We dont care about your personal opinion!! We dont care how much you think Yaoi/Yuri is disgusting!! And we dont wanna know WHY its disgusting!! WE DONT CARE!! So to all idiotic flamers, please refrain from making a fool outta yourself on the worldwide web.PLEASE!! For the love of all things Gay!!!! PLEASE!!!!
2497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Abington, Pennsyl...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Whats wrong with it? I love yaoi.
And what about lesbian anime(yuri, right?), what do you think about that?
Anything wrong with it?
Posted 4/27/08

plumydon wrote:

you know what i dont get? Is how guys can watch Yuri {GirlxGirl} and be all "Yeah, that's hot!" and then look at Yaoi {BoyxBoy}
and be like "Ewwww!!! What the hell!! why is that boy...kising that ohter boy!! Disgusting!!" That is one of the things i cannot comprehend , also how homophobes act as if homosexuality is a disease and all they need to do is be around them and theyll get it.....I seriously know people that are scared enough to get a HEART ATTACK over being 10 feet away from a gay dude.I mean seriously!! I know that it must mention somewhere that it's yaoi or yuri so then DONT WATCH IT!! And dont watch it and FLAME!!
We dont care about your personal opinion!! We dont care how much you think Yaoi/Yuri is disgusting!! And we dont wanna know WHY its disgusting!! WE DONT CARE!! So to all idiotic flamers, please refrain from making a fool outta yourself on the worldwide web.PLEASE!! For the love of all things Gay!!!! PLEASE!!!!



I agree with the first part. I hate yuri anime too. The seocnd part of your message is like let us do as we please. I don't think that this will be for your best to watch thos kind of things. I can assume that you thin that people should live hhow they want to, but I'm against chaos and stupidity so I will not change my opinion that all "one-gender oriented loves" must be erased from the culture.
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Dimeon wrote:

"And flames of God's wrath falled upon Sodom and Gomora".... In Bible God very clearly says what need to be done with this problem. I hate the shit about all people can have their own thoughts and beliefs... That's why for some time in USA are existing satanic groups and twisted sets... Man fucking man, Man fucking children, woman have sex with woman, human sacrifices and so on. It's not an exagerattion-it's what happens when people become "free" from the "bondage" of heavenly nature. I think that gays and lesbians must be separeted from their gender. And still I bless them with my pray beciuse they are people.
People are not evil, it's the sin at fault and to prevent it from ruling the earth I suggest to destroy every peace of information that can decieve people with the thought that being a gay or lesbian is normal.


OFFTOPIC: Ok this looks like a bible class but please no this in here, and if you say this is probably that you dont know that every concept wrutten there is just metaphoric, and also, god loves us no matter what

I just want to say that, if we love ourselves and we are sure of our sexual orientation, then we should not worry about the comments of other people, because if you are happy being gay and you have friends and family to support you (my case) then you dont have to worry about this comment


And i watch shonen ai and yaoi anime, because the feelings expressed in the anime are feelings that everybody feel somethime when they are in love, no matter if they are gay, straight or whatever, just that for me is the only genre that shows this feelings more real than the rest of the anime



86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
peopel...gay people are stll human...doesnt matter who you like..gurl and gurlo...boi and boi...man and woman...god...just eh same...i think gay people are hot...
Posted 4/27/08

cokeydear wrote:

Whats wrong with it? I love yaoi.
And what about lesbian anime(yuri, right?), what do you think about that?
Anything wrong with it?


what you watch affects you. It doesn't matter how you think about it becouse it's really influence you while you watching. That's how this world is working-everyone(your friends, teachers, boss, parents) and everything(TV, books, anime) is forming your worldview. It's becouse people are created to have communication-not to be alone. (For the same reason I don't understand some people who think that if they, for example, like to drink no one has rihts to change their opinion.... it's stupid becouse the very thoughts of drinking is the result of someone influence on that person)
Posted 4/27/08

Great_Angel wrote:


Dimeon wrote:

"And flames of God's wrath falled upon Sodom and Gomora".... In Bible God very clearly says what need to be done with this problem. I hate the shit about all people can have their own thoughts and beliefs... That's why for some time in USA are existing satanic groups and twisted sets... Man fucking man, Man fucking children, woman have sex with woman, human sacrifices and so on. It's not an exagerattion-it's what happens when people become "free" from the "bondage" of heavenly nature. I think that gays and lesbians must be separeted from their gender. And still I bless them with my pray beciuse they are people.
People are not evil, it's the sin at fault and to prevent it from ruling the earth I suggest to destroy every peace of information that can decieve people with the thought that being a gay or lesbian is normal.


OFFTOPIC: Ok this looks like a bible class but please no this in here, and if you say this is probably that you dont know that every concept wrutten there is just metaphoric, and also, god loves us no matter what

I just want to say that, if we love ourselves and we are sure of our sexual orientation, then we should not worry about the comments of other people, because if you are happy being gay and you have friends and family to support you (my case) then you dont have to worry about this comment


And i watch shonen ai and yaoi anime, because the feelings expressed in the anime are feelings that everybody feel somethime when they are in love, no matter if they are gay, straight or whatever, just that for me is the only genre that shows this feelings more real than the rest of the anime





Bible is not some fairytaile to be metaphoric. I don't think tht you're truly happy. I know that most of gays or lesbins are becoming one becouse of some scar in their past... I hope you become getero-I will pray for your soul.
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Dimeon wrote:


kahlu4 wrote:


Dimeon wrote:

"And flames of God's wrath falled upon Sodom and Gomora".... In Bible God very clearly says what need to be done with this problem. I hate the shit about all people can have their own thoughts and beliefs... That's why for some time in USA are existing satanic groups and twisted sets... Man fucking man, Man fucking children, woman have sex with woman, human sacrifices and so on. It's not an exagerattion-it's what happens when people become "free" from the "bondage" of heavenly nature. I think that gays and lesbians must be separeted from their gender. And still I bless them with my pray beciuse they are people.
People are not evil, it's the sin at fault and to prevent it from ruling the earth I suggest to destroy every peace of information that can decieve people with the thought that being a gay or lesbian is normal.




That's because they haven't invented Anime when they're writing the Bible... Geez, get real humans change over time... Besides, Jesus don't know anything about Japan at that time... I do agree that the US is too free though... But this thread is about Anime... why use Bible to proof it? It's just a fiction...


the anime is not totally fiction. It has basis in writer's minds. It the same as books and films-it's a part of culture and I think that people must get rid of gay part in it.


anime is fiction no matter how hard you think about it... it's purely for entertainment... you can't get rid of gay in Japanese culture because getting rid of it is like getting rid of Japanese culture... In the old days, older samurai take younger samurai as their students and teach them things such as sex... and it still stays in the rural area of Japan
11055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / olympus
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
I love gay anime. There is nothing wrong with it. Either you like or you don't and if you don't leave it alone.
Posted 4/27/08

kiddest_yaj_gurlo wrote:

peopel...gay people are stll human...doesnt matter who you like..gurl and gurlo...boi and boi...man and woman...god...just eh same...i think gay people are hot...


They are trully human beings, but what they are giving to society-more people without children? I don't like it. And the idea that gay people are hot is wrong. I know that in some countries man use cosmetic to look more attractive to woman, but it's very different from being gay.
Posted 4/27/08

kahlu4 wrote:


anime is fiction no matter how hard you think about it... it's purely for entertainment... you can't get rid of gay in Japanese culture because getting rid of it is like getting rid of Japanese culture... In the old days, older samurai take younger samurai as their students and teach them things such as sex... and it still stays in the rural area of Japan


It's the part of their culture, but not all of it. It can and must be destroyed.
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~*~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
people who criticize gay anime are homophobics.
people who enjoys it r ok.
people who doesn't like gay anime and leave with 'ew, that's gay' look, why bother watching.
952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
my school had the day of silence for someone who was killed for being gay , these days its hard to avoid but people aren't forced to watch yaoi they just hear about it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.