First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Do you know anyone who resembles Asian DramaCTORS?
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

fuzion_noizuf wrote:

and here's another one hehe

the guy in the right (met him on friendster)
and this japanese guy


ii AGREE he does look like that Japanese guy ^^
Posted 5/25/08
me. haha. just kidding.
^^ a schoolmate of mine. ^^
Posted 5/25/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:


fuzion_noizuf wrote:

and here's another one hehe

the guy in the right (met him on friendster)
and this japanese guy


ii AGREE he does look like that Japanese guy ^^


that japanese actor is inoue mao's onii-chan on first kiss right ? oh yes. they kinda look alike. ^^
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08


i have a friend name jonathan and i think he looks EXACTLY like wu zun. i mean, NO ONE can beat that. this is the closest u can get to a look-alike.
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / take a wild guess!
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

angela zhang and my friend there are some angles that they really do look alike
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

fuzion_noizuf wrote:



He is my sister's bestfriend's brother and i realized because of this post that he resemble my idol wu chun. but too bad he is gay!


aw...are they brothers???lol....
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

kheilaize wrote:





my professor..^^


ur prof is really cute!!lol
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

kheilaize wrote:





my professor..^^


They do SO NOT look alike.

Your professors face kinda scares me off.
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 근섴'ㅅ 룸 :))
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

lanie_love wrote:


kheilaize wrote:





my professor..^^


ur prof is really cute!!lol


yeah i know!..^^
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 근섴'ㅅ 룸 :))
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

CryAngel wrote:


kheilaize wrote:





my professor..^^


They do SO NOT look alike.

Your professors face kinda scares me off.


well that's your opinion..[but you're kinda mean though..]
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

CryAngel wrote:


kheilaize wrote:


CryAngel wrote:


kheilaize wrote:





my professor..^^


They do SO NOT look alike.

Your professors face kinda scares me off.


well that's your opinion..[but you're kinda mean though..]


:).. I didn't mean that your professor has a scary face. I just meant that considering how close his face is to the camera, it kinda scares me off...


1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

lanie_love wrote:


fuzion_noizuf wrote:



He is my sister's bestfriend's brother and i realized because of this post that he resemble my idol wu chun. but too bad he is gay!


aw...are they brothers???lol....


oh how i wish they are..and wish he's not gay lol
Posted 6/17/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:

i look like me..


Posted 6/17/08

CryAngel wrote:


CryAngel wrote:


kheilaize wrote:


CryAngel wrote:


kheilaize wrote:





my professor..^^


They do SO NOT look alike.

Your professors face kinda scares me off.


well that's your opinion..[but you're kinda mean though..]


:).. I didn't mean that your professor has a scary face. I just meant that considering how close his face is to the camera, it kinda scares me off...




lmfao, why would you post a picture of your professor? LAWLS
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08


aw...is he really gay???lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.