First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Aragaki Yui
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / .... kawaii place...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I love Koizora and Yui !!! T-T
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / tokyo.japan
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
at 1st i didnt find her that pretty,but as i watched lot of dramas she's in with,i started liking her.. she's simply beautiful in her own simple way and i use to see her everyday coz she has lot of commercials(5 or 6) now airing every break of a show

my brother-in-law actually said he cant almost forget YUI's face coz of her CMs,and i guess she's getting more popular now
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
The first time I saw her was in My Boss My Hero, I thought she was really cute and her acting
is very natural and she doesn't force her cuteness.
Then after that was Dragon Zakura, I didn't even notice it was her until I checked dramawiki for the cast list.
They made her look old and mature there but in My Boss My Hero wich was made much much later like
2 years later or something, she looked like an innocent 16 year old.
I watched like half an episode of Papa-something drama but the link were broken, so ssad.
I hope she and Yamapi can do a drama together, I think they will really look cute,
with Yui and her gentle face and yamapi and his silent character type.

EDIT

Ack! That was the crappiest english ever!
2972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / north pole O_-
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
argaki yui is kawaii!!!!!!!!

she wil look good with tegoshi..
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
she is cute.... i really want to watch her in koizora.. too bad there's no subs yet....
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08




15289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lost in the JE wo...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i totally loved her esp at my boss my hero!!! hehe she is one of my respected actresses ^___^
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

SaveTheWorld wrote:

The first time I saw her was in My Boss My Hero, I thought she was really cute and her acting
is very natural and she doesn't force her cuteness.
Then after that was Dragon Zakura, I didn't even notice it was her until I checked dramawiki for the cast list.
They made her look old and mature there but in My Boss My Hero wich was made much much later like
2 years later or something, she looked like an innocent 16 year old.
I watched like half an episode of Papa-something drama but the link were broken, so ssad.
I hope she and Yamapi can do a drama together, I think they will really look cute,
with Yui and her gentle face and yamapi and his silent character type.

EDIT

Ack! That was the crappiest english ever!


This is, as of now, unconfirmed, but apparently, they, as in Yamapi and Yui are going to act in Code☆Blue ,a medical drama together with Toda Erika this summer.

And there is possibly a Koizora drama series as well! Not sure as to whether Yui will play as the lead but
I definitely want to watch it.
Sadly, I can't find English-subtitled version for the movie.
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Southeast Asia..
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
She's cute..I like her in Dragon Zakura..
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08

anizarock wrote:



This is, as of now, unconfirmed, but apparently, they, as in Yamapi and Yui are going to act in Code☆Blue ,a medical drama together with Toda Erika this summer.

And there is possibly a Koizora drama series as well! Not sure as to whether Yui will play as the lead but
I definitely want to watch it.
Sadly, I can't find English-subtitled version for the movie.


That's great news!
Will it be one of those intense, on-the-edge-of-you-seat drama?
I hope it'll be a light hearted one with lots of cute scenes like Proposal Daisakusen.

I actually read froma gossip blog that they were supposed to do a spring drama but the Abiru Yuu scandal got inthe way.
I'm glad they'res till pulling through for a summer drama.hopefully.

2815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
We born the same day isn't that awesome!!
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / romania
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
i loved her in koizora!!! i've seen all of her dramas!!! she's my favourite japanese actress!
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

anizarock wrote:


SaveTheWorld wrote:

The first time I saw her was in My Boss My Hero, I thought she was really cute and her acting
is very natural and she doesn't force her cuteness.
Then after that was Dragon Zakura, I didn't even notice it was her until I checked dramawiki for the cast list.
They made her look old and mature there but in My Boss My Hero wich was made much much later like
2 years later or something, she looked like an innocent 16 year old.
I watched like half an episode of Papa-something drama but the link were broken, so ssad.
I hope she and Yamapi can do a drama together, I think they will really look cute,
with Yui and her gentle face and yamapi and his silent character type.

EDIT

Ack! That was the crappiest english ever!


This is, as of now, unconfirmed, but apparently, they, as in Yamapi and Yui are going to act in Code☆Blue ,a medical drama together with Toda Erika this summer.

And there is possibly a Koizora drama series as well! Not sure as to whether Yui will play as the lead but
I definitely want to watch it.
Sadly, I can't find English-subtitled version for the movie.


as far as i know, the show with yamapi and toda was cancelled because of pi-chan's fling with abiru yuu...johnny's entertainment banned yamapi so maybe they'll find another one...but from what i know, the show was cancelled.
7648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
i saw her in papa to musume, myboss my hero and dragon zakura... i like her. she's cute, a good actress and she can sing.. i like her song "heavenly days"..
7648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
i saw her in dragon zakura, papa to musume, and my boss my hero. i like her. she's pretty talented.. she's cute, can act well and can also sing.. i like her song "heavenly days".
4181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

hyegyo15 wrote:

I really like aragaki yui in papa no musume no nanokakan and in my boss, my hero and also in gal circle!!!!

she was soo cute!



wah so cute!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.