First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
are getting bore with naruto?
Posted 4/27/08
Geez oturan_Ikamuzu,U are a Supreme Naruto Fan
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ikebukuro!
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
i like naruto series not shippuden series
2487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
occasionally
Posted 4/27/08
I'm going to ignore the troll...
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

oturaN_ikamuzU wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/cough,cough/hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
I'm sorry mods, but I couldn't help myself.
So you're insulting us because we think that Naruto is boring?
And you're one of the main reasons why I hate Naruto.
You think it's the best action anime ever?
Go watch Black Cat,TTGL,Hunter x Hunter,Samurai 7.
For the love of GOD watch Monster(even if it's not action) that's a good example of an amazing anime!Or Serial Experiments Lain.


U didn NOT PROOF ME WRONG!!! u did NoT refute My POST! Proove to me dat mORE THAN 80% oF PeoplE HATE NARUTO!!!

I nver.. said dat THAT NARUTO WAS THE BEST ACTION!! don't SHOVE WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND MAKE UP RNADOM CRAP to suit YOUR ARGUMENT! It's stupid and LAME! insteaD of makIng up random crap that i never siad... why dont u prove me wrong on WHAT I DID SAY! FOOL!


/sigh/Most of the 80% you mentioned are children who watch Naruto on Cartoon Network.
And the 80% of people who hate Naruto hate it because of people like you.
I'm sorry that I can't give an accurate percent but I don't have the time.
Sorry for shoving words into your mouth.Anyway I recommended you Monster, because it's a long anime and unlike Naruto, stayed true to the manga, never got boring and do on.If Naruto was like that then I may continue watching it.
Hey!At least I recommended you some good animes.
Now whadaya say wanna be buddies?
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:

Well....the point was to show Narutards are retards...the "point" was the caption beneath the picture. I'm assuming you made that yourself, or you agree with it, or else you wouldn't have posted it. Well, I'm saying that I don't think the picture proves that Narutards are retards, and I don't think taking offense to it proves you are a Narutard.


You gotta be kidding me...

Naruto + Retard = Narutard. And yes I do agree with it. I think you've got a huge misunderstanding on what Narutard means.

Taking it to offensive proves that you're considering yourself a Narutard. Otherwise you shouldn't be offended.


monsteranime1 wrote:

But i love shy girl ~ !! so i dont mind seing Hinata's cUUUUUTEEE Face ~ !!!


That's nice.


Yeah Its nice

567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
meh they screwed up big time with shippuuden! first "saga" when they were kids was great and fun..then came fvcking fillers and finally shippuuden with lousy animation and stalling plote...i mean fights are boring as hell...more talking then fighting and i still didn't see naruto do some martial arts?! i do better moves then him, only fight in shippuuden with martial arts were in 26th or 27th episode when sakura fights sasories dolls, fvcking awsome moves and fast! manga is good and thats worth reading thou in 15-16 pages they still show little of it...what they should do in shippuuden si better animation, BETTER fights and give naruto some brains ffs...
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:

Well....the point was to show Narutards are retards...the "point" was the caption beneath the picture. I'm assuming you made that yourself, or you agree with it, or else you wouldn't have posted it. Well, I'm saying that I don't think the picture proves that Narutards are retards, and I don't think taking offense to it proves you are a Narutard.


You gotta be kidding me...

Naruto + Retard = Narutard. And yes I do agree with it. I think you've got a huge misunderstanding on what Narutard means.

Taking it to offensive proves that you're considering yourself a Narutard. Otherwise you shouldn't be offended.


I actually hate Naruto and think its just flat out terrible. I read it, but just because it takes all of two minutes to do so and I have nothing better to do on Saturday mornings. The characters are all completely one dimensional, the plot is atypical and so straightforward that its ridiculous, the comedy is....dormant. The main character isn't really the main character, plus he's a retard. The other main character (Sasuke) is emo and just completely irrational in every sense. The villains are not very..... fearsome. The drawing is pretty poor. The music isn't anything special, and it's entirely repetitive.

Moreover, they had something going in the first part that was interesting-- a rivalry between the different kids-- that is now nonexistent. Also, the theme they presented in the beginning-- that hard work pays off (evidence in Lee, Naruto, Hinata, et cetera)-- is now dead. Hell, now it's the complete opposite: raw talent or uniqueness defines the outcome of every battle.

Also, the only characters who were actually interesting are now practically useless. I like Kakashi, and he's supposed to be really strong, hence the fact that he's a "given," as described by Jiraiya and Tsunade, but as far as we've seen, all he has going for him is a sharingan which is now practically ineffective and a chidori, which is no longer a great move next to all the other shit. I also liked Lee, but when was the last time we saw him actually fight?

Moreover, it has nothing to do with ninjas! The whole thing is ridiculous. It started off more ninja like, as in there were kunai's and shurikens and such, and now it's basically become DBZ's, "Let's blow up the world with this attack."

I could continue to rant, but I really don't see any need to.


Also, I know exactly what a Narutard is. A Narutard is somebody who swears profusely by Naruto, ignorant of the existence of any other real anime series except the other big, over-hyped, overrated shounen, like Bleach. A Narutard is somebody who is willing to swear by Naruto to no avail, yet confident in doing so. A Narutard is somebody who thinks that Naruto is the definition of a good anime.

Again, I could continue to rant, but, again,I don't really see any to.
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
i do sometimes.... the fight scenes are sometimes so long that i get bored with it... but anyway, i still LOVE it =)
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

oturaN_ikamuzU wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


oturaN_ikamuzU wrote:

U didn NOT PROOF ME WRONG!!! u did NoT refute My POST! Proove to me dat mORE THAN 80% oF PeoplE HATE NARUTO!!!

I nver.. said dat THAT NARUTO WAS THE BEST ACTION!! don't SHOVE WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND MAKE UP RNADOM CRAP to suit YOUR ARGUMENT! It's stupid and LAME! insteaD of makIng up random crap that i never siad... why dont u prove me wrong on WHAT I DID SAY! FOOL!


Obvious flamebait is obvious, oturaN_ikamuzU....


WHAT THE HELL IS FLAIMEBIAT?


Obvious troll is obvious.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

oturaN_ikamuzU wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


oturaN_ikamuzU wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/cough,cough/hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
I'm sorry mods, but I couldn't help myself.
So you're insulting us because we think that Naruto is boring?
And you're one of the main reasons why I hate Naruto.
You think it's the best action anime ever?
Go watch Black Cat,TTGL,Hunter x Hunter,Samurai 7.
For the love of GOD watch Monster(even if it's not action) that's a good example of an amazing anime!Or Serial Experiments Lain.


U didn NOT PROOF ME WRONG!!! u did NoT refute My POST! Proove to me dat mORE THAN 80% oF PeoplE HATE NARUTO!!!

I nver.. said dat THAT NARUTO WAS THE BEST ACTION!! don't SHOVE WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND MAKE UP RNADOM CRAP to suit YOUR ARGUMENT! It's stupid and LAME! insteaD of makIng up random crap that i never siad... why dont u prove me wrong on WHAT I DID SAY! FOOL!


/sigh/Most of the 80% you mentioned are children who watch Naruto on Cartoon Network.
And the 80% of people who hate Naruto hate it because of people like you.
I'm sorry that I can't give an accurate percent but I don't have the time.
Sorry for shoving words into your mouth.Anyway I recommended you Monster, because it's a long anime and unlike Naruto, stayed true to the manga, never got boring and do on.If Naruto was like that then I may continue watching it.
Hey!At least I recommended you some good animes.
Now whadaya say wanna be buddies?


I do not watch ON CARTOON NETWORK!!! ANd I know A LOT OF PEOPLE MOER THAN 80% (USED TO) ON CRUNCHYroll watched Naruto ON CRUNCHYROLL! (used tO)

I be buddys with everyone in no time!


I didn't mean all of you....whatever.
Yay I've got a buddy!
Posted 4/27/08

AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:

Well....the point was to show Narutards are retards...the "point" was the caption beneath the picture. I'm assuming you made that yourself, or you agree with it, or else you wouldn't have posted it. Well, I'm saying that I don't think the picture proves that Narutards are retards, and I don't think taking offense to it proves you are a Narutard.


You gotta be kidding me...

Naruto + Retard = Narutard. And yes I do agree with it. I think you've got a huge misunderstanding on what Narutard means.

Taking it to offensive proves that you're considering yourself a Narutard. Otherwise you shouldn't be offended.


I actually hate Naruto and think its just flat out terrible. I read it, but just because it takes all of two minutes to do so and I have nothing better to do on Saturday mornings. The characters are all completely one dimensional, the plot is atypical and so straightforward that its ridiculous, the comedy is....dormant. The main character isn't really the main character, plus he's a retard. The other main character (Sasuke) is emo and just completely irrational in every sense. The villains are not very..... fearsome. The drawing is pretty poor. The music isn't anything special, and it's entirely repetitive.

Moreover, they had something going in the first part that was interesting-- a rivalry between the different kids-- that is now nonexistent. Also, the theme they presented in the beginning-- that hard work pays off (evidence in Lee, Naruto, Hinata, et cetera)-- is now dead. Hell, now it's the complete opposite: raw talent or uniqueness defines the outcome of every battle.

Also, the only characters who were actually interesting are now practically useless. I like Kakashi, and he's supposed to be really strong, hence the fact that he's a "given," as described by Jiraiya and Tsunade, but as far as we've seen, all he has going for him is a sharingan which is now practically ineffective and a chidori, which is no longer a great move next to all the other shit. I also liked Lee, but when was the last time we saw him actually fight?

Moreover, it has nothing to do with ninjas! The whole thing is ridiculous. It started off more ninja like, as in there were kunai's and shurikens and such, and now it's basically become DBZ's, "Let's blow up the world with this attack."

I could continue to rant, but I really don't see any need to.


Also, I know exactly what a Narutard is. A Narutard is somebody who swears profusely by Naruto, ignorant of the existence of any other real anime series except the other big, over-hyped, overrated shounen, like Bleach. A Narutard is somebody who is willing to swear by Naruto to no avail, yet confident in doing so. A Narutard is somebody who thinks that Naruto is the definition of a good anime.

Again, I could continue to rant, but, again,I don't really see any to.


LOL Nice rant =3

Okay, Narutards are people like oturaN_ikamuzU (who is most likely a troll). And SasoriGirl who admitted to be a Narutard and is proud of it. And others are people who overrate Naruto and treat it like the best anime, although they've hardly seen any other anime besides Naruto. Others are people who end up killing themselves or going to jail by imitating a Naruto character.

They are completely different to the typical Naruto fans who are rational and are open-minded to all anime.
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:

Well....the point was to show Narutards are retards...the "point" was the caption beneath the picture. I'm assuming you made that yourself, or you agree with it, or else you wouldn't have posted it. Well, I'm saying that I don't think the picture proves that Narutards are retards, and I don't think taking offense to it proves you are a Narutard.


You gotta be kidding me...

Naruto + Retard = Narutard. And yes I do agree with it. I think you've got a huge misunderstanding on what Narutard means.

Taking it to offensive proves that you're considering yourself a Narutard. Otherwise you shouldn't be offended.


I actually hate Naruto and think its just flat out terrible. I read it, but just because it takes all of two minutes to do so and I have nothing better to do on Saturday mornings. The characters are all completely one dimensional, the plot is atypical and so straightforward that its ridiculous, the comedy is....dormant. The main character isn't really the main character, plus he's a retard. The other main character (Sasuke) is emo and just completely irrational in every sense. The villains are not very..... fearsome. The drawing is pretty poor. The music isn't anything special, and it's entirely repetitive.

Moreover, they had something going in the first part that was interesting-- a rivalry between the different kids-- that is now nonexistent. Also, the theme they presented in the beginning-- that hard work pays off (evidence in Lee, Naruto, Hinata, et cetera)-- is now dead. Hell, now it's the complete opposite: raw talent or uniqueness defines the outcome of every battle.

Also, the only characters who were actually interesting are now practically useless. I like Kakashi, and he's supposed to be really strong, hence the fact that he's a "given," as described by Jiraiya and Tsunade, but as far as we've seen, all he has going for him is a sharingan which is now practically ineffective and a chidori, which is no longer a great move next to all the other shit. I also liked Lee, but when was the last time we saw him actually fight?

Moreover, it has nothing to do with ninjas! The whole thing is ridiculous. It started off more ninja like, as in there were kunai's and shurikens and such, and now it's basically become DBZ's, "Let's blow up the world with this attack."

I could continue to rant, but I really don't see any need to.


Also, I know exactly what a Narutard is. A Narutard is somebody who swears profusely by Naruto, ignorant of the existence of any other real anime series except the other big, over-hyped, overrated shounen, like Bleach. A Narutard is somebody who is willing to swear by Naruto to no avail, yet confident in doing so. A Narutard is somebody who thinks that Naruto is the definition of a good anime.

Again, I could continue to rant, but, again,I don't really see any to.



woah... your must be a good writer for being able to compose this... all i can say is everybody has their own opinions about Naruto.. =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.